Person Of Interest...Interested?

It should have been Fusco. Much more boring a character. However we all know when things got back to normal after HR she would not have been near as flexible as he is.

I've watched this from the 1st episode and am looking forward to the fall.

I'm not always thrilled with what the writers come up with, but somehow cannot miss the next episode.

I think the writers wrote this episode in such a way that if the show was not renewed they had sewed up pretty much all of the loose ends. In fact, if the show does continue it will be a whole different scenarion - a new show.

I believe I mentioned in here before, but isn't it odd that the Machine never came up with any numbers for Black or Hispanic people - who are the main victims of homicide in New York, eh?

Sarah Shahi (remembered her from Life) saved the show along with Amy Acker (remembered her from Angel) character. I picked this up in season 3 and like it - but when I bought the dvds of 1 & 2, it was kind of dull sometimes (sorry Michael Emerson - you are always good) until the women came along. Especially after I googled Jim Caviezel and found out actor is a right wing nut job. Damn, I hate when the reality of an actor disturbs my fantasy of a character. It's the reason I don't like talk shows and do not find it helpful when actors promote their shows as their unscripted selves.

I watched it On Demand last night and think this season is going to be very interesting. I think there will be an addition of characters and a new location that looks most interesting

Humans caught up in the war between two machines is going to be interesting to see and how the writers handle it.

As always, thought the acting was excellent.

I believe I mentioned in here before, but isn't it odd that the Machine never came up with any numbers for Black or Hispanic people - who are the main victims of homicide in New York, eh?

You're like a broken record.

POI_214_Anna_Sanders.png
POI_0209_Fermin7.png
2x01_LeonTao.jpg
Jack3x01.JPG
POI_0314_Kelli.png
POI_0207_Mad8.png
Paula1x10.JPG
Monica2x19.JPG
3x04_-_Dr.RachelJansen.jpg

While the main characters are "on the run" and in hiding from the gubmints machine I don't get how John can remain a fake detective in the police dept. Seems like an unlikely place to carry on a fake identity. This seems especially improbable since in his previous incarnation "the man in the suit" was just about the most saught after fugitive with all kinds of FBI's and CIA's and Homeland Security folks crawling all over the police stations looking for the guy. The police are in most places a pretty tight knit community too. Wouldn't SOMEBODY get curious how he just pops up out of thin air?

While the main characters are "on the run" and in hiding from the gubmints machine I don't get how John can remain a fake detective in the police dept. Seems like an unlikely place to carry on a fake identity. This seems especially improbable since in his previous incarnation "the man in the suit" was just about the most saught after fugitive with all kinds of FBI's and CIA's and Homeland Security folks crawling all over the police stations looking for the guy. The police are in most places a pretty tight knit community too. Wouldn't SOMEBODY get curious how he just pops up out of thin air?
you got a point Hugg.....im sure the "machine" is behind it....

Stopped watching when they started calling people who want the government to follow the Constitution "Domestic terrorists"

Shooting through the floor multiple times is lame. The sequence at the building where the Governor died during her acceptance speach where Root was shooting at the Blonde controlled by the Gubmint's computer was far fetched. Pistol bullets just don't go through marble floors.

Also speaking to the newly "elected" Governor... who goes from talking coherantly to collapse and dies within seconds from allegies? That was over/under the top.

I think some of the writers have abandoned/or were fired for this season. Some of this season's story lines are lacking the crisp dialogue and believability of a show based on a pretty unbelievable premis in the first place. The show needs quality in the written relationships to draw the viewer away from the main theme. Adding a whole new computer and set of bad guys that are embedded but inside/outside the normality of government is a stretch.

It was more believable that all the bad guys were outside the law or at worst just hidden in the Police department. Now we are supposed to buy into the government going in hook line and sinker with the new computer. I think these producers are painting themselves into a huge corner with the awkward story lines.

The writers are tired and out of coherent ideas, so they fall back on crap that is designed to titillate different demographics in the viewing audience. This is why we have two super-c*nts who beat up and kill guys for sport. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I believe this.

The basic premise of the story was that there was enough information available through various networks for a super computer to track EVERYONE and predict the occurrence of specific homicidal activities. That is quite far fetched, but no more so than some crap we get from "superheroes."

Now they are so far gone with the computer thing and uncontrollable AI that it is an unfunny joke.

And after a while you notice that Jim Caviezel can't actually ACT. He has about the same range as Harrison Ford.

Forum List

Back