Zone1 Persecution of Jews on US campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus was a Rabbi.

no they were not, where are their chronicles - they were for liberation theology, self determination the message from the heavens they died for - nothing to do with tribal judaism and its selfishness, the exact opposite.

............. :link:
You want a link? Torah and Mishnah---the people
of the nation from which the language and culture
called "ARAB" today are called "ISHMAELITES"
The ishmaelites did not have a written alphabet
until about 200 AD. They spread their language
and "culture" thru warfare mostly from the seventh
thru the 11th centuries AD

subgroup that originated in arabia. Interestingly--
the little subgroup IS described in the Torah and
Mishnah-----as persons without permanent homes,
unwashed, illiterate, and criminal prone to raiding
caravans and involved in slave trade
Again, provide chapter and verse :link: the where the Torah says that?

thru the 11th centuries AD
Look at modern, developed Israel - with all its medical and technological advancements - and then compare it to the backward country that just killed a woman because her hijab was on crooked.

Look at modern, developed Israel - with all its medical and technological advancements - and then compare it to the backward country that just killed a woman because her hijab was on crooked.
And yet the terrorist state of Israel is continually bombing and murdering thousands of innocent civilians in its neighboring countries on a regular basis.

no they were not, where are their chronicles - they were for liberation theology, self determination the message from the heavens they died for - nothing to do with tribal judaism and its selfishness, the exact opposite.
whose chronicles?
Again, provide chapter and verse :link: the where the Torah says that?
Torah and Mishnah do not come in "chapter and
verse" You have something against accurate
written history?

I know the Torah has chapter and verse in the english translations.
So provide it to back up your claim or just admit you were lying.
I don't know if the Mishnah has been translated---
for an allusion to ISHMAELITES---go to Genesis 37.
I don't lie. UHM Ishmaelites is arabs----ask
the big nabi----he even invented a link to Abraham

And yet the terrorist state of Israel is continually bombing and murdering thousands of innocent civilians in its neighboring countries on a regular basis.
Hello Sunni I see once again you are completely misrepresenting the facts… I am here to level the playing field… It is true Israel is not perfect and she does do what is necessary to protect herself from others.. After all it is a very violent neighborhood she lives in…. The army of Israel is the IDF which stands for Israeli DEFENCE force…..Everyone knows the best Defence is a great offence…Sunni forgot to mention the 8 year war that went on between Iran and Iraq lotsof bombinglots of murders but Israel was not directly involved…..What about the war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia lots of bombings lots of murders but Israel was not involved… Hmmmm are we starting to see a pattern here shall I go on and mention the bombings and attacks between Turkey and the Kurds or Pakistan and India or the civil war in Syria etc etc… Israel is not spreading terror in these places for the most part so who is wink wink nudge nudge….

Hello Sunni I see once again you are completely misrepresenting the facts… I am here to level the playing field… It is true Israel is not perfect and she does do what is necessary to protect herself from others.. After all it is a very violent neighborhood she lives in…. The army of Israel is the IDF which stands for Israeli DEFENCE force…..Everyone knows the best Defence is a great offence…Sunni forgot to mention the 8 year war that went on between Iran and Iraq lotsof bombinglots of murders but Israel was not directly involved…..What about the war between Yemen and Saudi Arabia lots of bombings lots of murders but Israel was not involved… Hmmmm are we starting to see a pattern here shall I go on and mention the bombings and attacks between Turkey and the Kurds or Pakistan and India or the civil war in Syria etc etc… Israel is not spreading terror in these places for the most part so who is wink wink nudge nudge….
Thanks for taking him on. After he earlier dumped on “the Juden“ in speaking with me (his word), I couldn’t handle his antisemitic-driven hatred of Israel. Glad you straightened him out.

thru the 11th centuries Ishmael the father of the arabs who it was said would cause problems wherever he went because he just couldn’t get along with anyone in a nutshell…

Born and died Jewish and is the Son of the Jewish God.

they were not jews and never claimed to be - joseph and mary and lived accordingly ... the opening chapter is made obvious their disposition. brought together by the heavens.

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

what - peace - refers to are those that murdered the exemplar, and did so drunk on their own delusions the same as the time of noah. who live rampantly to this day, the o p and their lie and untill their repentance is made whole there is no heavenly god of the jews.

Thanks for taking him on. After he earlier dumped on “the Juden“ in speaking with me (his word), I couldn’t handle his antisemitic-driven hatred of Israel. Glad you straightened him out.
Don’t take it to heart Lisa … Sunni helps to serve a purpose as the more he espouses his ideas the people that lurk and do not post check the facts and he brings more people into the light( truth and knowledge) as they educate themselves and learn things they never know or bothered to find out… Shana Tovah may you and your family have a sweet year…

Don’t take it to heart Lisa … Sunni helps to serve a purpose as the more he espouses his ideas the people that lurk and do not post check the facts and he brings more people into the light( truth and knowledge) as they educate themselves and learn things they never know or bothered to find out… Shana Tovah may you and your family have a sweet year…
Thank you again. Normally, I would have taken the opportunity to educate others via my response to him, but I did battle with a couple of bad antisemites this afternoon (he was one of them), and I was tired.

And Shana Tovah to you and yours as well!

whose chronicles?
where are their chronicles - they were for liberation theology, self determination the message from the heavens they died for -

they, peace - claimed they were a rabbi - where are the heavenly manuscripts of judaism - the jews claim they died for, there are non ... * hint - theirs were not in hebrew. their death was not that of a jewish rabbi.

America's turn to the acceptance of fascism will have much less to do with the Jews and will be mostly motivated by racism against non-whites.

Fascism crosses political party lines as it grows to the point at which partisan politics are laid aside. Within the next few days, Trump will have to challenge De Santis, and it could be a violent challenge with guns. Trump almost certainly won't go down with a whimper.

We're all very privileged to have a front row seat as history is being made!

Leave the Jews alone, they're as pure white as they need to be in order to qualify as compatriots.
The topic is about the rabid antisemitism in Progressive run academia.

Take your meds, Biden Loon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back