Zone1 Persecution of Jews on US campuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Crusader and I streamed the service this morning from Central Synagogue, our favorite when we live in Manhattan. The rabbi mentioned that one of her students recently started law school. The student, along with several fellow Jews felt very uncomfortable about being identified as a Jew due to well, she didn't say it this way, but due to Progressive Campus Fascism.

I was at once revolted that Progressives continue their Jihad on Faith and Family, disappointed that the student would not proudly identify as a Jew and somewhat comforted by the idea that Progressives were headed down the road of permanent irrelevance for their mistreatment of the Jews.
Fascinating. But is there a specific example of how the liberal law school made this poor Jewish student uncomfortable?

If you want the rest of us to be "revolted that Progressives continue their Jihad on Faith and Family", you would need to provide examples. Do you have any?

Have a feeling, you won't. The usual tactics of the trumptard, but hey, surprise me.

America's turn to the acceptance of fascism will have much less to do with the Jews and will be mostly motivated by racism against non-whites.

You mean racism against whites, the designated scapegoat of the fascist democrats.
Fascism crosses political party lines as it grows to the point at which partisan politics are laid aside. Within the next few days, Trump will have to challenge De Santis, and it could be a violent challenge with guns. Trump almost certainly won't go down with a whimper.

ROFL

You live in a Hitlerian fantasy world.

The only ones we will use guns against are the Nazi democrats - and then only if the Nazis initiate violence - which they will when they lose in '24.
We're all very privileged to have a front row seat as history is being made!

Leave the Jews alone, they're as pure white as they need to be in order to qualify as compatriots.

Jews are often white, and whites are the target of the Nazi democrat party. Jews who are white will be persecuted by the Nazis just like every other white person. democrats are dedicated to the eradication of "whiteness."

who's kidding who -

View attachment 701843

and the jew loving bible belt ... their brothers in arm.

Look at those democrats.

But the new, improved Klan looks like,

1664223003603.png

Same as the old Klan, but now hating whites.

Surely you can't be serious?
You've made many racist posts against the Arab people.

Against Arabs, or against Islam, which is a belief system.

To ascribe to people motives or ideas based on skin color is stupid. But belief systems such as Islam or Christianity are the HEART of what motivates people to act the way they do and absolutely should be criticized for the pain and misery they cause - and if we are honest, Islam causes nothing BUT pain and misery.

Sorry, I can only deal with one antisemite at a time.
Funny thing is the white Jews who migrated from Europe after WWll and stole the land they renamed Israel have no genetic connection to the land and aren't a semitic people. Zionist jews with european ancestry just like to pretend they're semitic in order to legitimize their theft of the land.
Whereas, the Arabs who've inhabited the land for thousands of years are a true semitic people and their linage on the land is verified in the jewish Torah.

Yet these imposter Jews like you Lisa go around screaming about anti-semitism directed towards them.
While at the same time posting vile anti-semitic racist rants against the Arabs who are actually a real semitic people. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Funny thing is the white Jews who migrated from Europe after WWll and stole the land they renamed Israel have no genetic connection to the land and aren't a semitic people. Zionist juden with european ancestry just like to pretend they're semitic in order to legitimize their theft of the land.
Whereas, the Arabs are a true semitic people and their linage on the land is verified in the jewish Torah.

Yet these imposter Jews like you Lisa go around screaming about anti-semitism directed towards them.
While at the same time posting vile anti-semitic racist rants against the Arabs who are actually a real semitic people. ... :cuckoo:
I stopped reading when you used Hitler’s term “Juden”.

I just replaced the word that allegedly offended you on the post with Jew.
So now you can read my entire post. ... :cool:
Sorry, I’m not going to read a post by one of the board’s biggest antisemites within an hour of dinner. You’re just going to have to find another Jew to offend.

You mean racism against whites, the designated scapegoat of the fascist democrats.

ROFL

You live in a Hitlerian fantasy world.

The only ones we will use guns against are the Nazi democrats - and then only if the Nazis initiate violence - which they will when they lose in '24.

Jews are often white, and whites are the target of the Nazi democrat party. Jews who are white will be persecuted by the Nazis just like every other white person. democrats are dedicated to the eradication of "whiteness."
Jews are DEFINED as "white" regardless of skin tone
and upper middle class to wealthy regardless of
assets. I learned that more than 50 years ago
in SOCIOLOGY CLASS-----the school I attended
invented CRT

Blah, blah, blah.

You know what I noticed? Yesterday you came up with a long list of posters who had posted racist things (with their quotes). But you didn’t have even ONE from me. And why not? Because I’ve never said anything racist!

But for some reason, you barely respond to the actual racists from your list, and continue on your rampage against the Jewish girl. It’s really quite obvious that the reason you target me is because you resent a minority that succeeds despite bigotry.

It‘s also why antisemitism is so much more pervasive among Democrats: resentment of a persecuted minority that dares to be successful.
Can you link his thread for me because I should be on that list…

Yeah........all those "DEMOCRATS" dressed up like children at Halloween in order to persecute Jews, Blacks, Women Suffrage supporters....etc. Claiming to be Christians while failing to accept the reality that Jesus Christ was Born under the Law (a Jew) of a Woman (a Jew) lived His entire life as a practicing Jew and actually fulfilled every dot and title of the Old Law with His death. Amazing ain't it?

the bible belt votes for power not party -

1664225907157.png

no, they were not jews, mary and joseph and happily lived together never being married and raised their child accordingly -

the crucifirers, jews of this thread murdered jesus for the very reason for what they believed in - liberation theology, self determination as the message sent from the heavens brought to an untimely conclusion by the selfish jews for their own inept preservation.

Jews are DEFINED as "white" regardless of skin tone
and upper middle class to wealthy regardless of
assets. I learned that more than 50 years ago
in SOCIOLOGY CLASS-----the school I attended
invented CRT

I have friends who are decidedly black, and Jewish. From Ethiopia originally. (Then Israel, then California.)

View attachment 701897

no, they were not jews, mary and joseph and happily lived together never being married and raised their child accordingly -

the crucifirers, jews of this thread murdered jesus for the very reason for what they believed in - liberation theology, self determination as the message sent from the heavens brought to an untimely conclusion by the selfish jews for their own inept preservation.

You are really quite insane - even considering you are a Nazi.

Sorry, I’m not going to read a post by one of the board’s biggest antisemites within an hour of dinner. You’re just going to have to find another Jew to offend.
For the record---the reason why jews are offended
when islamo nazi pigs use the word "JUDEN" in
order to refer to jews is because that is the term the
islamo nazi hero, Adolf Hitler, used. Charlie
Chaplin did a marvelous spoof of the islamo nazi
use of the word "JUDEN" in his classic movie
"The Great Dictator"

View attachment 701897

Jesus was a Rabbi.

I have friends who are decidedly black, and Jewish. From Ethiopia originally. (Then Israel, then California.)
hubby has considerably dark skin---he is
yemenite. Historically, Yemenites mixed lots
with Ethiopians----the lands are virtually connected
via a tiny little strait ----but the poor guy is
not only white but WEALTHY (my fault)

For the record---the reason why jews are offended
when islamo nazi pigs use the word "JUDEN" in
order to refer to jews is because that is the term the
islamo nazi hero, Adolf Hitler, used. Charlie
Chaplin did a marvelous spoof of the islamo nazi
use of the word "JUDEN" in his classic movie
"The Great Dictator"
Of course I know that. An antisemite addressing a comment to a Jew, and referring to people of her religion as “Juden,” is speaking the language of Nazis, and is of course intended to offend.

And then he expects the Jew to lower herself to his level, read his offensive message, and engage with him? The entire point of his post was to offend a Jew.

Funny thing is the white Jews who migrated from Europe after WWll and stole the land they renamed Israel have no genetic connection to the land and aren't a semitic people. Zionist jews with european ancestry just like to pretend they're semitic in order to legitimize their theft of the land.
Whereas, the Arabs who've inhabited the land for thousands of years are a true semitic people and their linage on the land is verified in the jewish Torah.

Humans have been WIDELY migrating for the many
thousands of years that homosapiens have existed.
Historically SEMITIC NATIONS have been literate
for thousands of years-----except for a little
subgroup that originated in arabia. Interestingly--
the little subgroup IS described in the Torah and
Mishnah-----as persons without permanent homes,
unwashed, illiterate, and criminal prone to raiding
caravans and involved in slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back