Perry's Announcement- no wonder the Obamabots are scared!

Nope, Rick Perry doesn't have much. I mean.......when you get castigated by your own party for comments that you've made (doing ugly things to Bernanke if he shows up in Texas), as well as being associated with not just 1 but SEVERAL crazy ass preachers at a function the weekend prior to his announcing.

Not only that, but most of the jobs that were "created" in Texas were FEDERAL DEFENSE JOBS, not locally state grown ones.

Nope, Perry is only slightly more viable than Bachmann.
Let's hope the turd flinging between Bachmann, Romney, and Perry get's going good. Bachmann's speech writer used to work for Palin, and Romney's speech writer is good friends with Drudge.

Let the fur fly!!!!!

Nope, Rick Perry doesn't have much. I mean.......when you get castigated by your own party for comments that you've made (doing ugly things to Bernanke if he shows up in Texas), as well as being associated with not just 1 but SEVERAL crazy ass preachers at a function the weekend prior to his announcing.

Not only that, but most of the jobs that were "created" in Texas were FEDERAL DEFENSE JOBS, not locally state grown ones.

So which Republican are you voting for, dunderhead?

None of them. They're all hypocrites who support greed.

So it really wouldn't matter who was running. You'd still be opposed to them.
Thanks and good bye.

FACTS and more FACTS

Here's what the Texas Prisons say were his last words.

Last Statement - Cameron Todd Willingham

So he said something obscene enough to be redacted.

Rick vs. Kay: Cameron Todd Willingham was guilty as sin...

Willingham's last words were not "I am an innocent man." They were "I hope you rot in hell, bitch," directed toward his wife whom he had beaten many times even while she was pregnant to try to cause a miscarriage... this guy was guilty and had several appeals at the state and federal levels.

And yes, his wife thought he did it, and claims he told her he did.

Ex-wife: Willingham guilty of murder | KXAN.com

On Wednesday morning, speaking in front of several cameras and reporters, ex-wife Stacy Kuykendall said he admitted to killing the children.

"My ex-husband murdered my daughters, and just before he was exectued, he told me he did it," said Kuykendall, reading from a statement. "He stood and watched while their tiny bodies burned."

So if he was guilty, why the Perry coverup?

So it really wouldn't matter who was running. You'd still be opposed to them.
Thanks and good bye.

Actually, I'm fundamentally opposed to a group that won't cooperate or compromise with the other group, because this nation is made up of a lot of different viewpoints, and compromise should be addressed.

Besides, the GOP has already started to divide upon itself. How can you support a party with no cohesion among themselves?

Here are some excerpts from Governor Perry's announcement today.

Rick Perry for President | Why I’m Running

"What I learned in my 20’s traveling the globe as an Air Force pilot, our current president has yet to acknowledge in his 50’s – that we are the most exceptional nation on the face of the earth.

"As Americans, we believe freedom is a gift from God, and government’s prime function is to defend it. We don’t see the role of government as a nanny state, and we recognize there is no government money that wasn’t once earned through the sweat and toil of private citizens.

The change we seek will never emanate out of Washington…it must come from the windswept prairies of Middle America…the farms and factories across this great land…the hearts and minds of God-fearing Americans who will not accept a future that is less than our past…who will not be consigned a fate of less freedom in exchange for more government.

It is up to us…to this present generation of Americans…to take a stand for freedom…to send a signal to Washington that we are taking the country back from the grips of central planners who would control our healthcare, spend our treasure and micro-manage our businesses.

My mission as your president will be to get America working again!

With God’s help, and your courage, we will take our country back."

Yup, this is the guy!

If you mean a big-time bullshitter.....reinforcing the most-ignorant Americans' Fairy Tales.....like some medicine-show hu$tler....

MedicineShowTrio.jpg

....you're probably right!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_TWhzG-p0]Hell: The Devil's Domain (Part 1/10) - YouTube[/ame]​

"What I learned in my 20’s traveling the globe as an Air Force pilot, our current president has yet to acknowledge in his 50’s – that we are the most exceptional nation on the face of the earth.

"As Americans, we believe freedom is a gift from God, and government’s prime function is to defend it. We don’t see the role of government as a nanny state, and we recognize there is no government money that wasn’t once earned through the sweat and toil of private citizens.

The change we seek will never emanate out of Washington…it must come from the windswept prairies of Middle America…the farms and factories across this great land…the hearts and minds of God-fearing Americans who will not accept a future that is less than our past…who will not be consigned a fate of less freedom in exchange for more government.

It is up to us…to this present generation of Americans…to take a stand for freedom…to send a signal to Washington that we are taking the country back from the grips of central planners who would control our healthcare, spend our treasure and micro-manage our businesses.

Yup, this is the guy!

If you mean a big-time bullshitter.....reinforcing the most-ignorant Americans' Fairy Tales.....like some medicine-show hu$tler....

MedicineShowTrio.jpg

....you're probably right!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_TWhzG-p0]Hell: The Devil's Domain (Part 1/10) - YouTube[/ame]​

I could start from the top and go all the way through, but I'll just take the first two points.

1) If by "in his 50's" you mean "for the past two weeks" then yeah, I'll grant you the point.

Okay, I changed my mind. 50 is 50 is 50. You're not "in your 50's" when you are 50.

2) I have many, many, many times heard the president speak of how exceptional America is. Soooo wtf, Mr. Perry? If you're going to kick off with two lies, I guess I have to assume you're talking to people who are used to hearing them. Fox viewers.

Man up, sir. There are more than a few disenchanted viewers you could swing your way if you just tried a little openness and honesty.

Yup, this is the guy!

Phear The Phred!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Ame®icano;4014975 said:
Who said I blame Perry for anything? I don't. I just asked a question - which you haven't answered. You guys are really good at this! You get all defensive, project all kinds of BS onto anyone who simply asks a question and then?
Dodge (which you have done)
Change the subject (which you have done)
Label or project the asker (which you have done)
Insult (which, to your credit you have not done!)
Cut & Run.

I do not blame Rick Perry for the illegal immigrant problem in Texas.
I do not approve of the original "Papers Please" law in AZ. It has already proven a tool for abuse, harrassment and worse.

See how easy that was! Those are called direct answers.

I haven't answered your question? Direct answers?

Reality check 1: Scroll back to your post, where to my question you're replying with two questions. I am one who asked the question first, so how am I the one who dodged the question?

Reality check 2: My first question was: Isn't that (borders) responsibility of the federal government? My follow up post I asked again: Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments? If I am one who asked the question first, and you haven't answered neither that one nor the follow up, and both of my posts are about the same thing, then how I changed the subject?

Reality check 3: If my question is "answered" with two questions, are those direct answers?

Reality check 4: My question is: "Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?"
Your answer is: "Wait. So you're against states taking matters into their own hands e.g. Arizona? Or is that your view only when it's convenient to the Conservative at hand?"

These are no answers. You made statements where you're guessing what my opinion is and forcing me to pick one of your choices.

So, if you really know what direct answer is, here is my question for the third time:

Are borders responsibility of federal or state governments?

He's a dishonest debater of the "gotcha" school, implying one thing and then, when caught, claiming he never really said that. Which is such a half truth as to be a lie.

And you'll notice that "Independent Logic" (what a misnomer!) has disappeared when the light of truth shines.

Forum List

Back