Perfect Questions For Trumpers

Did the rise of the oceans slow, just because Obama was President?
Actually Obama said his election meant ocean levels would recede and the planet would heal itself.

Not that extreme when some where claiming Obama was a highly evolved mystical being in mom jeans.

Leftists have always been insane.

"Profound humility"...…...What a liar.

Only to an ignorant fuck like you who thinks science is a joke.

But I guess you are enjoying our 4% GDP growth and our reducerd deficits. thart the red faced Blowhard Trump promised you. You know the "stable genius" and all. You trash Obama for your perceived lack of his humility & then worship your orange god when he says shit like that.

He was a useless twat in Illinois government, I wasn't surprised he was useless as president.

Don't know if it impeded an investigation. But that's not a requirement of 18 USC 1001

Don't know if it impeded an investigation.

It didn't. Especially because it was being dropped.

But that's not a requirement of 18 USC 1001

View attachment 336055

Material(ly) is the key word.

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States. Again, these are extremely high level officials. They have access to the top secrets. If they're not being truthful, that's grounds for concern regarding their security clearances.

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded. That's just not the situation with false statements.

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials

They were investigating his "involvement with Russian officials"?
Is that illegal? Why were they dropping the investigation on January 4th, a week after the call?

Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States.

Which ones? How do you know, if the "security apparatus of the United States" doesn't?

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded.

Nope. I'm thinking no damage to an investigation based on his lie about the call, no help to an investigation if he was 100% truthful about the call. Because it was not material.
Well Mr Expert on everything. Those that know said he did he lie & he admitted he lied.

So you are claiming it is OK to lie under oath?

So when will you be protesting the reversal of the Clinton impeachment.

Those that know said he did he lie & he admitted he lied.

Prior to Peter Strzok joining in, those that knew said he didn't lie.
That's why they were dropping the case.
No one said he did not lie. Barr said he lied. Flynn said he lied.

You're lying.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

Both said he lied. Barr said he didn't lie about the "important" stuff. Flynn confessed tio lying.

Liar.

Did the rise of the oceans slow, just because Obama was President?
Actually Obama said his election meant ocean levels would recede and the planet would heal itself.

Not that extreme when some where claiming Obama was a highly evolved mystical being in mom jeans.

Leftists have always been insane.

"Profound humility"...…...What a liar.

Only to an ignorant fuck like you who thinks science is a joke.

But I guess you are enjoying our 4% GDP growth and our reducerd deficits. thart the red faced Blowhard Trump promised you. You know the "stable genius" and all. You trash Obama for your perceived lack of his humility & then worship your orange god when he says shit like that.

All of the religious rants that Christianity is anti science is bullcrap. There was influence to be sure. The Western world smoked the resto of the planet in technology. And Christianity was there. They had some influence on the royalty that ruled. And helped the peasants to not be animals or a little bit less. Take away the money for all of our irresponsible ways of living today and you will see what we have done.

Don't know if it impeded an investigation. But that's not a requirement of 18 USC 1001

View attachment 336055

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States. Again, these are extremely high level officials. They have access to the top secrets. If they're not being truthful, that's grounds for concern regarding their security clearances.

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded. That's just not the situation with false statements.

It's easy to say that lying about the conversation to Russian officials is material to the investigation into whether Flynn has involvement with Russian officials

Is that illegal? Why were they dropping the investigation on January 4th, a week after the call?

Flynn has involvement with Russian officials not known to the security apparatus of the United States.

Which ones? How do you know, if the "security apparatus of the United States" doesn't?

I think you're thinking of obstruction, which i think requires an investigation to be impeded.

Nope. I'm thinking no damage to an investigation based on his lie about the call, no help to an investigation if he was 100% truthful about the call. Because it was not material.
Well Mr Expert on everything. Those that know said he did he lie & he admitted he lied.

You're lying.

The unredacted portion of the report, written by Republicans on the panel, details testimony from former FBI Director James Comey and his then-deputy, Andrew McCabe. The report says McCabe, in particular, testified that the two agents who interviewed Flynn “didn’t think he was lying."

The entirety of McCabe’s testimony was very recently declassified. Suffice to say, that’s a gross mischaracterization of what he actually testified to.

Starts off on page 76 but goes about 10 pages.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

1589578733466.png

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

The entirety of McCabe’s testimony was very recently declassified. Suffice to say, that’s a gross mischaracterization of what he actually testified to.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

View attachment 336515

1) Obviously to lie about something silly like what day is is has no comparison to lying about speaking with someone or what was discussed.

2) Obvioiusly if someone is too stupid to know what he said was a lie then it is different from knowing what you said was a lie

Are you saying Flynn was not lying but just stupid?

Why did those Republicans send him to jail?

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

View attachment 336515

1) Obviously to lie about something silly like what day is is has no comparison to lying about speaking with someone or what was discussed.

2) Obvioiusly if someone is too stupid to know what he said was a lie then it is different from knowing what you said was a lie

Obviously to lie about something silly like what day is is has no comparison

Why, because it's not relevant?

Obvioiusly if someone is too stupid to know what he said was a lie

Like Hillary lying about not understanding how classified materials are marked?

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

View attachment 336515

Because who would lie about what day it is.

I still want to know why Bill Clinton supposedly lying about an affair is relevant to his Presidency.

You assfucks were running in circles screaming how lying under oath was indefensible.

Now you say its OK if you decide it wasn't important,.

Typical Trumpette bullshit and hypocrisy.

There were no propertly marked e-mails found in Hillary's emails.

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

View attachment 336515

I still want to know why Bill Clinton supposedly lying about an affair is relevant to his Presidency.

You assfucks were running in circles screaming how lying under oath was indefensible.

Maybe you misremembered?

Relevant to the lawsuit against him. Believe all women, eh?

Material or not material. Now, before you run off again in tears, what investigation was harmed by the supposed Flynn lie? What investigation would have been aided if he was totally truthful?

There were no propertly [sic] marked e-mails found in Hillary's emails.

If you meant to say "no improperly marked e-mails found in Hillary's emails" you're wrong. Again.

At his July 5 press conference, FBI Director James Comey said a “very small number” of emails sent and received by Hillary Clinton over her private server “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information” — contradicting Clinton’s claims that she “never received nor sent any material that was marked classified.”

But now we are learning more about those emails from Comey, who testified before the House Oversight Committee on July 7, and State Department spokesman John Kirby, who addressed these emails at press briefings on July 6 and 7:

• Comey said three emails had “portion markings” on them indicating that they were classified, but they were not properly marked and therefore could have been missed by Clinton. He said the emails were marked as classified with the letter “C” in the body of the email.

The State Department investigation found that 38 current or former employees were responsible for 91 separate violations of security protocols involving Clinton’s server. Those 38 people were not identified. None of the emails at issue were marked as classified, according to the investigation.

The State Department found an additional 497 violations for which no individual was found responsible.

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations,” the report said.

If white men mostly are demanding that we open up the country at all cost, then why isn't Trump reviving his rallies? Prove all is okay, Donald....call upon the ignorant with no masks, you too and hold one of your famous rallies all across the protesting states that want to get back to normal....do that and prove your point...you worthless cowards.

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

View attachment 336515

Maybe you misremembered?

Material or not material. Now, before you run off again in tears, what investigation was harmed by the supposed Flynn lie? What investigation would have been aided if he was totally truthful?

If you meant to say "no improperly marked e-mails found in Hillary's emails" you're wrong. Again.

At his July 5 press conference, FBI Director James Comey said a “very small number” of emails sent and received by Hillary Clinton over her private server “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information” — contradicting Clinton’s claims that she “never received nor sent any material that was marked classified.”

But now we are learning more about those emails from Comey, who testified before the House Oversight Committee on July 7, and State Department spokesman John Kirby, who addressed these emails at press briefings on July 6 and 7:

• Comey said three emails had “portion markings” on them indicating that they were classified, but they were not properly marked and therefore could have been missed by Clinton. He said the emails were marked as classified with the letter “C” in the body of the email.

The State Department investigation found that 38 current or former employees were responsible for 91 separate violations of security protocols involving Clinton’s server. Those 38 people were not identified. None of the emails at issue were marked as classified, according to the investigation.

The State Department found an additional 497 violations for which no individual was found responsible.

“While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations,” the report said.

I guess you do not know the meaning of "properly".

Clinton's supposed lie was irrelevant to his office. You said it was OK to lie if it was not relevant.

Being a Trump ass kisser you must like liars.

View attachment 336055

You're lying.

Thanks for the link.
Page 77 is interesting.

View attachment 336515

Maybe you misremembered?

I guess you do not know the meaning of "properly".

Clinton's supposed lie was irrelevant to his office. You said it was OK to lie if it was not relevant.

Being a Trump ass kisser you must like liars.

Clinton's supposed lie was irrelevant to his office.

I agree, his sexual harrassment of Paula Jones occurred before he took office.
Just like Michael Flynn, Clinton should not serve jail time for his lie.

You said it was OK to lie if it was not relevant.

Is that really what I said? Don't lie now.

Forum List

Back