Peres: “I’m ready to meet with Rouhani; I am for peace”

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
It's a good thing this guy isn't leading the country anymore..Liberals :cuckoo:

Israeli President Shimon Peres stated in the Globes Israel Business Conference that “we must do every thing so that Iran will not reach nuclear weapons capability that would constitute a danger to the entire world.” Peres was asked, if he would be willing to meet the Iranian President. He replied, “Why not? Iran is not an enemy of Israel

Israel News - Peres: ?I?m ready to meet with Rouhani; I am for peace? - JerusalemOnline

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcO7BnHMye0]Obama: We Can Envision An Agreement That Allows Iran To Have A Peaceful Nuclear Program - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure Perez can change his mind

Iran Refuses to Recognize Israel at U.N.

Iran publicly refused to recognize “the Israeli regime” during a full meeting on Thursday of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).

The move appeared to stun not a single onlooker at the United Nations, but prompted a sharp response from Israel’s ambassador to the U.N.

During the opening moments of the 68th UNGA’s 60th plenary meeting, Iran’s representative took the floor to reiterate her country’s distaste for the Jewish state

Iran Refuses to Recognize Israel at U.N. | Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:

Forum List

Back