People stood in line 5 hours and spent $1500/ticket for Hillary book signing?

That money would buy a lot of state IDs for the poor people who can't vote because they can't afford an ID.

What a joke.
Pretty dumb if you ask me. Then again, we live in a country where over 60 million people voted for Trump. Dumb might be the norm in this country. :dunno:
you got that right.....trump and hillary the 2 that got picked tells you just how stupid many people are........

It's not at all surprising. She did win more votes than any white man in History.

I doubt the people disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws are the same people paying to hear her speak.

But those people could buy IDs for the disenfranchised voters if it's so important.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion on a failed campaign.

Maybe she should have bought IDs for all her supporters who can't vote because they can't afford IDs.

Then she might have won. How much could it have cost?

At $20 per ID, she could have spent 1% of her campaign budget ($12 million) and purchased 600,000 IDs for the poor disenfranchised voter who doesn't have $20 for an ID.
Does any state charge for their IDs? (Not drivers licenses) I believe they're free in Calif.

[Democratspeak]
No signed book ever helped feed a hungry child.
[/Democratspeak]
they are not free.....you live there you should know.....

That money would buy a lot of state IDs for the poor people who can't vote because they can't afford an ID.

What a joke.
Pretty dumb if you ask me. Then again, we live in a country where over 60 million people voted for Trump. Dumb might be the norm in this country. :dunno:
Then again, we live in a country where over 60 million people voted for Trump.

and even more voted for Hillary.

Dumb might IS the norm in this country.

HAHAHA. You mean you believe that obvious PR lie? More likely hillary PAID people to stand in line for the book signing.

Forum List

Back