People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

What the f are you talking about?

Taliban didn't need any weaponry to take over. Afghanistan government and armed forces folded with barely any any resistance to speak off.

Trump that negotiated American withdrawal from Afghanistan with Taliban, yet to hear you talk he would somehow keep Taliban from taking over.

Amazing all the blatant nonsense you Trumptards are able to convince yourself off.
OMG it's like I'm talking to 10 year olds.........Apache helicopters....you don't just leave those........if you think the Taliban would kill people trying to destroy them....think what they will do WITH them......AT some point you need to grow up and enter the real world......the adolescent state of Never Never Land is what you are in now............Try and actually think........I don't care what the media says.......I don't care what the democrats or republicans say..........use your brain for once.

OMG it's like I'm talking to 10 year olds.........Apache helicopters....you don't just leave those........if you think the Taliban would kill people trying to destroy them....think what they will do WITH them......AT some point you need to grow up and enter the real world......the adolescent state of Never Never Land is what you are in now............Try and actually think........I don't care what the media says.......I don't care what the democrats or republicans say..........use your brain for once.

Apache Helicopters that we left to Afghan government to defend themselves against Taliban? Those helicopters?

PS. You sound like a rambling idiot. Just heads up.

Apache Helicopters that we left to Afghan government to defend themselves against Taliban? Those helicopters?

Yes those helicopters are in the hands of who? And like your peeps on this thread have said, we knew they were taking over.....so maybe, just maybe we could have stopped that.....it doesn't take a genius.......I mean lefties are from a different planet.......they live in a vacuum in Washington and NY.........outside of those two areas, they have no concept of the world.......

Well that's the sound of logic and reasoning.........one of these days you're 10 year maturity level will grow to allow complex ideas and thoughts........

Well that's the sound of logic and reasoning.........one of these days you're 10 year maturity level will grow to allow complex ideas and thoughts........
It's pretty funny that OMG-Grown-up like you doesn't know how to write in sentences or make any cogent point beyond some flaming personal bs.

Last edited:
It's pretty funny that OMG-Grown-up like you doesn't know how to write in sentences or make any cogent point beyond some flaming personal bs.
Says the guy that has no handle on the topic..........IF Biden says we couldn't do it, we can't do it........why question anything

"They arm the Taliban, but want to disarm us.

They halt the Wall at the Border, but build one around themselves.

They mandate Vaccines for us, but not for themselves.

They cancelled our family gatherings, but party in Martha’s Vineyard.

ARE YOU AWAKE YET?"

They force us to wear masks but they don't.

We have to have the vaccine but congress exempts themselves.

i don’t recall saying anything about any numbers…can you provide the post please
You want me to post articles that right wing media companies posted on social media right before the election? Why?
Are you really going to claim that there are none?!

How about acknowledge it, and condemn it.

But no, you can't even be bothered to do that.

Makes you a political whore, dude.
Sure no problem. Give an example and I’ll happily give you my opinion on it

You want me to post articles that right wing media companies posted on social media right before the election? Why?
Are you really going to claim that there are none?!
i just want you to post where i a number…

Victim blaming, and deflection is all the liberal progressives have left. If there’s anyone Miley should commit treason because he’s scared of an outcome over, it’s Biden.

where i said a number…

you claimed i said thousands…when did i say that
Im sorry if I misunderstood, it sounded to me like you were saying that social media was blocking all negative media against Biden when I think we both know that certainly is not the case. If you are talking about the random one off fake news story that violated the terms of service agreements from these networks then yes of course those were blocked. I don't see the big deal about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back