black leaders call for antiracist task force in fresno

Absolutely no remarks about why she was fired. I will make a general comment. Often times the city clerk position is a political appointment,

My wife was the city clerk where we live for 30 years. Luckily she had the same mayor for over 20 years of that and not being a big city politics play a much smaller role. Every year though she technically had to be re-appointed.

In many places this makes it hard to get a good employee. How many people want to risk their job every election?

The practice needs to end.

You can get "loaded up" on a number of prescription drugs to treat various legitimate ailments and it's best that you don't read the fine print about "side effects" One drug actually uses the phrase "fatal event" as if you get a couple of them. The drugs intentionally and artificially lower your natural immunity in order to work. The drug companies are required to warn a person of side effects like blood clots or T.B. or even vaccinations and pregnancy but busy doctors are not. Some diseases like "shingles" are dormant in the body until we take a drug that lowers our immune system so ignorant people trade the possibility of diminishing the effects of a skin condition or arthritic pain for shingles and T.B. and God only knows what else including Covid.

You can get "loaded up" on a number of prescription drugs to treat various legitimate ailments and it's best that you don't read the fine print about "side effects" One drug actually uses the phrase "fatal event" as if you get a couple of them. The drugs intentionally and artificially lower your natural immunity in order to work. The drug companies are required to warn a person of side effects like blood clots or T.B. or even vaccinations and pregnancy but busy doctors are not. Some diseases like "shingles" are dormant in the body until we take a drug that lowers our immune system so ignorant people trade the possibility of diminishing the effects of a skin condition or arthritic pain for shingles and T.B. and God only knows what else including Covid.

I take a drug and they DID warn me of dangerous side effects with the covid vaccine. Pro vaxers told me the drug maker didn't really mean it, didn't know what they were talking about or, were headed by Trump supporters and wanted to scare me.

horselightning
This is the new norm that blacks will cause massive riots and protests at the slightest thing
Should have all been shot dead last year
exactly. course their is doubt that riots will happen again like last summer. Only if something happens agian to cause the blm will have an excuse to start up.

Thats HYSTERICAL.........considering Hellifornia is THE most racist state in America!!
Do you live there? Then dfo not make comentd about a state you do not live in;/

I was stuck in Hellifornia for FOUR YEARS. So I know WTF I'm talking about!

And YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS PRESUMING to know me, or where I've lived!!!
I live here and you are full of it. you are the racist. The only thing wrong with california is dems and crazy celebs trying to controll it. Toss them all out and it would be much better.

Forum List

Back