People are moving to Texas for a better life? Who are these people?

Texas, Montana, California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Michigan are all worried about water shortages.
OK, Papageorgio. They're on my prayer list too for sustainable rain to prosper their water sources. So prayers up for the States of Montana, California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Michigan, too. I just read this afternoon that the Mississippi River is extremely low, so I better include them to be replenished right away with sustainable rainfall to meet their water levels and living needs. :hands: Love, beautress.

I just asked God to put his angels on the water drought situation wherever they are. Raindrops should be falling right away to areas that need rain. Please strengthen the prayer of one to the prayers of those who read this post. My faith is strong that he will help out and sustain those who need water.

Last edited:
You're just pulling that out of your ass. It's overpopulated, over-developed, and it lacks affordable housing because of NIMBYism, which has fuck-all to do with wokeness.
The fact is a lot more are moving out than moving in. It's a proven fact. It doesn't matter what reasons or excuses, it's just a fact.

Climate constantly changes. AZ had wet winter. Resivors full? Ground water replenished a bunch. Other areas if America had a dry winter. Same as always.

Climate change cultist are either too stupid to be allowed in public, evil (intentionally killing the country) or making money off the nonsense.

See the Memphis aquifer or the other big one near Kansas. Water is 100% renewable. Maybe not where you want it right now? But eventually water will rain down and refill. GOVT needs to build more resivors in some areas. But they flood in illegals and currently pushing trans homeO.

Last edited:
The fact is a lot more are moving out than moving in. It's a proven fact.

I don't necessarily disagree. That seems to be what's happening.

It doesn't matter what reasons or excuses, it's just a fact.

Well, it does matter because people are debating the reasons for this fact. People are leaving CA - that doesn't seem to be debatable. But people debate why, and it's not because of 'wokeness'. Tens of millions of people moved to CA and raised families there knowing how 'woke' and 'lib' CA was. They don't exactly hide it, lol. What changed is that when you jam 40 million people into such a tight space, it gets expensive, and some people can't deal with it. So they move to Arizona, or Colorado, or Utah, or - gasp - Texas.

Climate constantly changes. AZ had wet winter. Resivors full? Ground warer replenished a bunch. Ither areas if America had a dry winter. Same as always.

Climate change cultist are either too stupid to be allowed in public, evil (intentionally killing the country) or making money off the nonsense.

See the Memphis aquifer or the other big one near Kansas. Water is 100% renewable. Maybe not where you want it right now? But eventually water will rain down and refill. GOVT needs to build more resivors in some areas. But they flood in illegals and currently pushing trans homeO.

Ground water aquifers are not renewable. If the aquifers collapse, the United States will cease to be a superpower almost instantly. The little game that we play of being able to get away with being a debtor nation because our dollar is 'backed'...would become a house of cards overnight.

I don't necessarily disagree. That seems to be what's happening.

Well, it does matter because people are debating the reasons for this fact. People are leaving CA - that doesn't seem to be debatable. But people debate why, and it's not because of 'wokeness'. Tens of millions of people moved to CA and raised families there knowing how 'woke' and 'lib' CA was. They don't exactly hide it, lol. What changed is that when you jam 40 million people into such a tight space, it gets expensive, and some people can't deal with it. So they move to Arizona, or Colorado, or Utah, or - gasp - Texas.
Fact is A LOT more people are moving out than moving in and they are moving to lower tax states.

Why would I care? lol

Oh wait, I get it - own the libz. :auiqs.jpg:
well i would think an American citizen might want to know why people are fleeing Cali and make sure the policies driving people away in droves isnkr adopted anywhere else, especially on the federal level

oh wait i get it, you don’t care, cult before country

well i would think an American citizen might want to know why people are fleeing Cali and make sure the policies driving people away in droves isnkr adopted anywhere else, especially on the federal level

oh wait i get it, you don’t care, cult before country

Nobody has made a good argument that people are leaving CA because of Dem/woke policies. I've already explained why they're leaving - same reason I and others I know left. I'd go back again if it didn't have 40 million people jammed together in predominately 2 or 3 major metropolitan areas.

Nobody has made a good argument that people are leaving CA because of Dem/woke policies. I've already explained why they're leaving - same reason I and others I know left. I'd go back again if it didn't have 40 million people jammed together in predominately 2 or 3 major metropolitan areas.
I wish you had stayed in california

why are they leaving now?

OK, Papageorgio. They're on my prayer list too for sustainable rain to prosper their water sources. So prayers up for the States of Montana, California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Michigan, too. I just read this afternoon that the Mississippi River is extremely low, so I better include them to be replenished right away with sustainable rainfall to meet their water levels and living needs. :hands: Love, beautress.

I just asked God to put his angels on the water drought situation wherever they are. Raindrops should be falling right away to areas that need rain. Please strengthen the prayer of one to the prayers of those who read this post. My faith is strong that he will help out and sustain those who need water.

We just had an hour of gentle rains that I prayed for last evening. It fell gentle on my roses. I haven't looked at the national weather about other areas that haven't had rain recently, so I'm going to look at a weather map. BRB.

Thunderstorms across the central US to help with drought relief​

After a rather arid meteorological spring, locations across the Plains are finally getting much-needed rainfall into the start of this week.

By Alyssa Smithmyer, AccuWeather Meteorologist
Published Jun 3, 2023 10:36 AM CDT | Updated Jun 5, 2023 3:32 PM CDT

This page discusses current rainfalls, and it's an answer to my prayer for many of us. The link is likely only up for today, but as it is...

Edit: Here's some chatter about today's good rains:

"Daily thunderstorms will persist across portions of the Central states as heat continues throughout the northern Plains.
AccuWeather forecasters say that states positioned along the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains will continue to face an influx of moisture through the remainder of this weekend. Repeat downpours and afternoon thunderstorms are dampening locations from Idaho and Montana to western Texas."

"Rounds of showers and storms have been ongoing for many days now, but were especially intense on Saturday. From the High Plains to the Southeast, warm and humid air helped these storms rapidly develop, bringing heavy rain, strong wind gusts and hail to some areas."

Daily thunderstorms will persist across portions of the Central states as heat continues throughout the northern Plains.
AccuWeather forecasters say that states positioned along the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains will continue to face an influx of moisture through the remainder of this weekend. Repeat downpours and afternoon thunderstorms are dampening locations from Idaho and Montana to western Texas.

Rounds of showers and storms have been ongoing for many days now, but were especially intense on Saturday. From the High Plains to the Southeast, warm and humid air helped these storms rapidly develop, bringing heavy rain, strong wind gusts and hail to some areas.

Thanks be to God for sending rain so soon after I asked him to help dry areas out. God is so good. 💗 :yes_text12:

Last edited:
Pretty much all of modern civilization is a giant Ponzi scheme that will collapse like a house of cards once we realize that we don't have the resources to sustain growth for 8, 9, 10 billion people and counting.

But sit back and enjoy the spiked lime-aid as the thunder-shit gradually rolls in.
Fact. Texas has always laughed at any type of planning for the inevitable, and look at how they built Houston, a giant bathtub waiting for the next hurricane to fill it. Thanks to warmer temperatures and more frequent hurricanes, the 4th largest city in America is next up to learn the hard way about climate change.

Forum List

Back