Pentagon study shows $125bill in waste, till they marked it "classified ".

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Trump really has to rebuild our millitary . So they can waste money at a $300 billion dollar clip!

I like how the study was deemed to be Classified so they could bury it .

Pentagon reportedly buried study exposing $125 billion in waste

The report, which was issued in January 2015 by the advisory Defense Business Board (DBB), called for a series of reforms that would have saved the department $125 billion over the next five years.

Among its other findings, the report showed that the Defense Department was paying just over 1 million contractors, civilian employees and uniformed personnel to fill back-office jobs. That number nearly matches the amount of active duty troops — 1.3 million, the lowest since 1940.

The Post reported that some Pentagon leaders feared the study's findings would undermine their claims that years of budget sequestration had left the military short of money. In response, they imposed security restrictions on information used in the study and even pulled a summary report from a Pentagon website.

Trump really has to rebuild our millitary . So they can waste money at a $300 billion dollar clip!

The report, which was issued in January 2015 by the advisory Defense Business Board (DBB), called for a series of reforms that would have saved the department $125 billion over the next five years.

Among its other findings, the report showed that the Defense Department was paying just over 1 million contractors, civilian employees and uniformed personnel to fill back-office jobs. That number nearly matches the amount of active duty troops — 1.3 million, the lowest since 1940.

The Post reported that some Pentagon leaders feared the study's findings would undermine their claims that years of budget sequestration had left the military short of money. In response, they imposed security restrictions on information used in the study and even pulled a summary report from a Pentagon website.

Lets see Trump wants to cancel airforce one because its to expensive..ya think that pentagon B.S. will happen on his watch?

The best is yet to come...

The pentagon is a bigger cesspool than the US congress.

It is a filthy institution full of idiocy and corruption.

Knowing what I do, I am certain that several individuals within the military industrial complex already have Dumbass Donald wrapped around their fingers.

Dumbass Donald is easily manipulated, so it wont take much bootlicking at all.

Lets see Trump wants to cancel airforce one because its to expensive..ya think that pentagon B.S. will happen on his watch?

He decided that the AF 1 contract costs like 2 billion dollars when it is actually 115 million. causing a stock loss for Boeing to the tune of $1.48 billion. Nice going president elect dickhead.

Knowing what I do, I am certain that several individuals within the military industrial complex already have Dumbass Donald wrapped around their fingers.

Dumbass Donald is easily manipulated, so it wont take much bootlicking at all.
. Donald hates boot lickers... Now what ?

Donald hates boot lickers... Now what ?

Not only is Donald Trump a bootlicker, but he is easily susceptible to them.

He has the "I'll lick your ass if you lick mine" mentality.

Bush's fault

Donald hates boot lickers... Now what ?

Not only is Donald Trump a bootlicker, but he is easily susceptible to them.

He has the "I'll lick your ass if you lick mine" mentality.
. You sound like a rebellious teenager tapping away in your mommy's basement. Time for a peanut butter samich after that bong don't ja think ?

Beagle9 said:
You sound like a rebellious teenager tapping away in your mommy's basement. Time for a peanut butter samich after that bong don't ja think ?

Oh no! A condescending attitude and illegible insults! What will I ever do?

Beagle9 said:
You sound like a rebellious teenager tapping away in your mommy's basement. Time for a peanut butter samich after that bong don't ja think ?

Oh no! A condescending attitude and illegible insults! What will I ever do?
. Go get that samich.

Good thing obama was on top of that

and the purse string holding congress with all their committees ???
Congress regularly forces the pentagon to buy masses of equipment and services they do not want or need. Rather than being the watchdog they are supposed to be they do everything they can to keep the billions flowing without any meaningful oversight to speak of. I also believe there are unprecedentedly expensive things going on in the black budget involving mass surveillance and urban conflict suppression, probably robotic.

Defense spending went down.....next

Aka "Obama destroyed the military ".
Plenty of waste Obama could have cut but he didn't......your Navy is building ships that can't sail and do t have any effective weapons while AF BUilds fighters that they promise will work in the future maybe......meanwhile all they do is look cool in propaganda vids ........brilliant

He decided that the AF 1 contract costs like 2 billion dollars when it is actually 115 million. causing a stock loss for Boeing to the tune of $1.48 billion. Nice going president elect dickhead.

And barry's refusal to act on the saudies flooding the market fucked our oil industry far worse.

Did The Saudis And The US Collude In Dropping Oil Prices? | OilPrice.com

Add the fact that liberals gave Boeing a huge tax break not to leave the Pacific Northwest and you sound like even more of a hypocrite.
The cost of American jobs in the oil patch far outweigh the job losses to Boeing when it comes to the American economy.

And barry's refusal to act on the saudies flooding the market fucked our oil industry far worse.

Add the fact that liberals gave Boeing a huge tax break not to leave the Pacific Northwest and you sound like even more of a hypocrite.
The cost of American jobs in the oil patch far outweigh the job losses to Boeing when it comes to the American economy.

They didnt move their HQ to chicago?

I thought they did.

They didnt move their HQ to chicago?

I thought they did.

The main plant is in Everett Washington and they got huge tax cuts not to relocate to the south.

Forum List

Back