Pentagon shooter - no ties to any ideologies, just mentally ill.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Is mental illness contagious?

If you base the answer on wingnut thinking and behavior, then I'd have to say yes!! He believed a lot of that fiction that wingnuts believe; though I have to admit the 'crime syndicate taking over the government' is REALLY out there. How many of you other wingnuts believe that?

If you base the answer on wingnut thinking and behavior, then I'd have to say yes!! He believed a lot of that fiction that wingnuts believe; though I have to admit the 'crime syndicate taking over the government' is REALLY out there. How many of you other wingnuts believe that?

depends on if you consider the international bankers to be a crime syndicate or not.

He grew pot... He must have been a liberal...

No, wait...

He used a gun... He must have been a conservative...

No, wait...

He hated the military... He must have been a liberal...

No, wait...

He hated the government... He must have been a conservative... No, a tea partier... Which government... No, a liberal... A libertarian... wait wait wait...

He was a 9-11 conspiracist, he hated Bush, he hated Obama, he hated Tip O'Neil... Pelosi... Reid... TeleTubbies...

What the fuck.

He was a fucking loon. He probably didn't even know what he believed. Fuck.

• Banned
Exactly.

And for the peanut gallery..no, mental illness is NOT contagious.

How many posters have we seen call this current president/administration "criminals", "usurpers", "illegally elected"?

he grew pot... He must have been a liberal...

No, wait...

He used a gun... He must have been a conservative...

No, wait...

He hated the military... He must have been a liberal...

No, wait...

He hated the government... He must have been a conservative... No, a tea partier... Which government... No, a liberal... A libertarian... Wait wait wait...

He was a 9-11 conspiracist, he hated bush, he hated obama, he hated tip o'neil... Pelosi... Reid... Teletubbies...

What the fuck.

He was a fucking loon. He probably didn't even know what he believed. Fuck.

not teletubbies!?!?!?!?!

How many posters have we seen call this current president/administration "criminals", "usurpers", "illegally elected"?

Not nearly as many as called the last president/administration "criminals", "usurpers", "illegally elected". :eusa_whistle:

This guy was obviously disturbed, but I really don't see how he can be linked to any particular party. The truthers have to claim him as one of their own though....

a cabal has taken control or more correctly a complacent ..distracted populace relinquished control.. but violence will do nothing to change that in fact it only encourages more of it ..the take over was not achieved with overt violence and the the Resistance will not succeed through overt violence..this is a war for 'your mind..and ideas are bullet proof

So he actually has a lot more in common with the left who has been screeching around here that he's a rightie, than he does with the right.

"Authorities said Bedell had previous run-ins with the law. They found no known connection to terrorist groups or ideologies, investigators said."

Parents of Pentagon Shooter Reportedly Warned Authorities About Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

WTF are you talking about, it was Army retard that said he was probably a leftist.:eusa_liar:

This guy was obviously disturbed, but I really don't see how he can be linked to any particular party. The truthers have to claim him as one of their own though....

Yup he was a truther :)

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/18/stack.letter.pdf

Read his manifesto. He was nuts. Yes he shared values with both liberals and conservatives but you really can't stick him in one camp or another after reading that manifesto.

That was the guy that flew his plane into a building in Texas. This thread is about the guy that shot up the pentagon.

Read his manifesto. He was nuts. Yes he shared values with both liberals and conservatives but you really can't stick him in one camp or another after reading that manifesto.

That was the guy that flew his plane into a building in Texas. This thread is about the guy that shot up the pentagon.

I need to pay more attention :lol:

Oh damn it now i have to click that link.

I need to pay more attention :lol:

Oh damn it now i have to click that link.

Crazies are crazies. I can see where there might be confusion. :lol:

So he actually has a lot more in common with the left who has been screeching around here that he's a rightie, than he does with the right.

"Authorities said Bedell had previous run-ins with the law. They found no known connection to terrorist groups or ideologies, investigators said."

Parents of Pentagon Shooter Reportedly Warned Authorities About Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I read the link. He doesn't seem to show any political leanings one way or the other from the article i just read.

Did some people think he is a conservative because he was in the military? If so why dont you talk to article_15 about that one.

No, people are saying he's a conservative because they want to find a way to shut tea party rallies down, and the only way they can do that is to lie and pretend that tea parties are violent, when the ONLY violence that has been attributed to tea party rallies has been violence perpetrated by the left.

Forum List

Back