Zone1 Pentagon review finds no evidence of alien cover-up

Pentagon review finds no evidence of alien cover-up
108339940.cms

Remote : 2024-03-09T06:16:50+05:30
Local : 2024-03-09(Saturday) 01 : 46 : 50
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

what do you think, are space aliens visiting us these days?

personally, i think the space aliens stories grew from tabloid and small scale print industries into a government-supported story to supply funds to their R&D branches.
I dont exactly believe there is a coverup, but if there was one, it would be perpetrated BY the Pentagon. We gain nothing from this useless proclamation.

I dont exactly believe there is a coverup, but if there was one, it would be perpetrated BY the Pentagon. We gain nothing from this useless proclamation.
A dumb thing to say. Do you think the pentagon employees are all the same people since it was built?

They are all zombies, or immortals?

Use your head.

Some people can't deal with chaos. They need space aliens and conspiracy theories to comfort them; they need to believe there is somebody in control of everything.
Now there's a conspiracy theory !!! THey 'need' to believe...and more "This is for comforting" Hold on !!! More : There thought is 'somebody must be in control" There folks a 3-level corruption of thinking to explain somebody's inner thoughts , motivations and thek psychological effect to boot :)

1712250763196.png

Forum List

Back