Zone1 Pentagon review finds no evidence of alien cover-up

Pentagon review finds no evidence of alien cover-up
108339940.cms

Remote : 2024-03-09T06:16:50+05:30
Local : 2024-03-09(Saturday) 01 : 46 : 50
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

what do you think, are space aliens visiting us these days?

personally, i think the space aliens stories grew from tabloid and small scale print industries into a government-supported story to supply funds to their R&D branches.
More cover ups.

But your belief in aliens has less substance to it than our belief in God.
Not really. The 'founding documents' of major religions and conventional geological records basically say that humans began on such a date. More recent discoveries have shown humans to be living on this earth tens of thousands of years before that.

Just one example, what has been learned and documented at just 1 location, Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, show facts and phenomena that cannot be explained by conventional religious dogma and teachings.

Pentagon review finds no evidence of alien cover-up
108339940.cms

Remote : 2024-03-09T06:16:50+05:30
Local : 2024-03-09(Saturday) 01 : 46 : 50
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

what do you think, are space aliens visiting us these days?

personally, i think the space aliens stories grew from tabloid and small scale print industries into a government-supported story to supply funds to their R&D branches.
My buddy and I got in a fight over this. He said, "did you hear? The government admitted to UFO's"

Of course that wasn't true but he insisted it was. To the point we stopped talking. Over this? See? This is the problem with podcasts. Listeners think they know more about a subject just because they listen to Joe Rogan and guests talk on for hours about it.

Anyways, he didn't even hear the Pentagon came out and said no aliens. So yesterday he says "Sealybobo, I don't care about one report you read off the internet"

Not just one report you fucking idiot. The official government report. They say no aliens.

THEN my buddy backpeddles. He said he said "UFO's" Which is just unidentified flying objects. I got mad and said oh no that is not what you said. If you said that I would have agreed with you. YOU believed that the government said aliens are among us. YOU believed THEY ADMITTED IT when I knew that wasn't true.

So here we are. Still no evidence aliens from other planets are among us.

I believe there's life on other planets but like ours, they are too far and too stupid to get to us. Just like we are.

There is too much verified evidence to dismiss UFOs as a real phenomena. I was in Arizona during the mass witnessing of the "Phoenix Lights" sighting by 20,000 witnesses over 26 years ago. The Air Force used the usual excuses and even tried to replicate the phenomena which was a complete failure.

Verified evidence? In what? UNIDENTIFIED flying objects? How much evidence can you have if they are still unidentified?

My buddy and I got in a fight over this. He said, "did you hear? The government admitted to UFO's"

Of course that wasn't true but he insisted it was. To the point we stopped talking. Over this? See? This is the problem with podcasts. Listeners think they know more about a subject just because they listen to Joe Rogan and guests talk on for hours about it.

Anyways, he didn't even hear the Pentagon came out and said no aliens. So yesterday he says "Sealybobo, I don't care about one report you read off the internet"

Not just one report you fucking idiot. The official government report. They say no aliens.

THEN my buddy backpeddles. He said he said "UFO's" Which is just unidentified flying objects. I got mad and said oh no that is not what you said. If you said that I would have agreed with you. YOU believed that the government said aliens are among us. YOU believed THEY ADMITTED IT when I knew that wasn't true.

So here we are. Still no evidence aliens from other planets are among us.

I believe there's life on other planets but like ours, they are too far and too stupid to get to us. Just like we are.
i'm very happy with the way our Lord arranged the ridiculously wide open spaces between the stars in the night's sky... ;)

i'm very happy with the way our Lord arranged the ridiculously wide open spaces between the stars in the night's sky... ;)
It buys us about 1 million years. Your ancestors 999,999 years from now may not be so happy about the rock he stuck them on. And about 1 billion years ago, you wouldn't have liked it here. So you only think this world was made for you. Consider that.

And what about the fact that all the stars are spreading apart? They say the night sky was way better 10,000 years go when the stars were much closer. One day humans will only see a few faint dots in the sky.

It buys us about 1 million years. Your ancestors 999,999 years from now may not be so happy about the rock he stuck them on. And about 1 billion years ago, you wouldn't have liked it here. So you only think this world was made for you. Consider that.

And what about the fact that all the stars are spreading apart? They say the night sky was way better 10,000 years go when the stars were much closer. One day humans will only see a few faint dots in the sky.
yeah, and by that time we'll have mastered faster-than-light travel ;)

This is probably the max we will ever go

By performing a slingshot maneuver in the vicinity of the sun, just ~2-5 solar radii distant from the sun, solar sails can propel light-weight cubesat class spacecraft to near-relativistic speeds, >0.1% of the speed of light (>300 km/s or >60AU/year characteristic velocities).

A trip to the outer planets would take months, interstellar space could be reached in a few years, and 1000 AU in less than 20 years.

How long does it take to travel 1 AU?

8.5 minutes

Answer: Use simple proportions based on 8.5 minutes of time = 1.00 AU of distance. Most science fiction stories often have spaceships with powerful, or exotic, rockets that can let space travelers visit the distant planets in less than a day's journey.

But your belief in aliens has less substance to it than our belief in God.
We know that Aliens exist and are here and that includes branches within all major governments .
Governments dare not make full public Disclosure because of anticipated mayhem and Chaos .
All monothesitic religions would be immediately rubbished and if you multiply the clamour here from such a suggestion , for example , you would need to multiply it a few million times to simulate likely full world reaction .World War 3 . Or 4

So far the official line stops at craft recoveries and refuses to use the term "Aliens" to explain their origin .
Naturally preferring to use mundane explanations which stand no sensible scrutiny .
Let's see what this year brings as I guarantee that the Elohim will crop up as discussion subjects --- to the eventual point of boredom for me , novelty for most , and mental madness for a great number .

Way back when, what the Pentagon Papers taught us was that the government lies, pretty much ALL THE TIME.

Even if it takes 4 generations how cool would it be to know your great grand kids are going to be the citizens of this new planet.

Think about how people think this planet is going to shit. Get on the ship and go. But the ship has to have it all figured out. Do they have virtual reality goggles on board?

It would suck not getting to see the new planet and hope the next generation can handle the ship after we are gone. Sound familiar?

There are so many humans who sit in the dark in their basements and never go out and get exercise. What's the diff? Give them internet and tic tok they'll be happy.

Forum List

Back