Pentagon Releases Video of Pyramid Shaped UFO Hovering Over Our Warships

My guess is its our own technology. What better way to test detection systems, than to do it using our own advanced warships? Whatever these are (likely an advanced unmanned aerial vehicle), you will probably see our military using them in about 20 years.

I just found ET...

Yikes, I wasn't expecting that! :oops:

1619407495343.png

Probably counter illumination technology built into one of our aircraft.

My guess is its our own technology. What better way to test detection systems, than to do it using our own advanced warships? Whatever these are (likely an advanced unmanned aerial vehicle), you will probably see our military using them in about 20 years.
But then why do we keep wasting time with rockets and conventional aircraft? Makes no sense.

But then why do we keep wasting time with rockets and conventional aircraft? Makes no sense.
The US Navy wont have conventional aircraft much longer. They are going to be all unmanned flights in 20 years. I saw an article about it a little while back.

Pentagon says they are not. They've admitted they're "alien." They dont obey the laws of physics.

For us to try to even deal with them, is like a colony of ants understanding humans observing them

Pentagon says they are not. They've admitted they're "alien." They dont obey the laws of physics.

For us to try to even deal with them, is like a colony of ants understanding humans observing them
Seems like a waste of time to cross millions of light years just to hover over a ship and then leave.

Seems like a waste of time to cross millions of light years just to hover over a ship and then leave.
That's why I dont believe in "aliens."

These vehicles have been described and pictured for THOUSANDS of years. Ezekiel saw them and described them. Other ancient nations (Indians and Chinese) have described and pictured them. Angels and God Himself use them, though not always.

I do t believe they travel through space, but between dimensions. More like a door between heaven and earth. That's my theory, anyway. One thing that's apparent, they're not affected by gravity, inertia, space or time.

The news was out before the pentagon released it. Do you actually think they would tell us about anything that they are working on? I don't hardly think so.

The news was out before the pentagon released it. Do you actually think they would tell us about anything that they are working on? I don't hardly think so.
Why are we using rockets and jets when "we" have vehicles that work outside of the laws of physics?

Like I said, these vehicles have been around for as long as Man has been observing them. They have always been out of reach of our technology

Forum List

Back