Pentagon Releases Video of Pyramid Shaped UFO Hovering Over Our Warships

Aliens? Angel's?

Duplicate thread. I've apparently taken pictures of these things myself.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 12.24.02 PM.png

My guess is its our own technology. What better way to test detection systems, than to do it using our own advanced warships? Whatever these are (likely an advanced unmanned aerial vehicle), you will probably see our military using them in about 20 years.
Pentagon says they are not. They've admitted they're "alien." They dont obey the laws of physics.

For us to try to even deal with them, is like a colony of ants understanding humans observing them
The news was out before the pentagon released it. Do you actually think they would tell us about anything that they are working on? I don't hardly think so.
Why are we using rockets and jets when "we" have vehicles that work outside of the laws of physics?

Like I said, these vehicles have been around for as long as Man has been observing them. They have always been out of reach of our technology
I've had this discussion with my son-in-law before and I don't see it quite the same way. I am not denying the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrials, however, I believe that any beings that exist with that type of technology would be more than capable of observing us without a chance that we would detect them and they would be smart enough to know that they would not want to make contact.

Like I said, these vehicles have been around for as long as Man has been observing them.
I've had this discussion with my son-in-law before and I don't see it quite the same way. I am not denying the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrials, however, I believe that any beings that exist with that type of technology would be more than capable of observing us without a chance that we would detect them and they would be smart enough to know that they would not want to make contact.

What makes you think they AREN'T observing us 99% undetected? And that these sightings are just the 1% of the time something doesn't go quite right? UFOs are seen popping into and out of thin air all the time.

Like I said, these vehicles have been around for as long as Man has been observing them.

What makes you think they AREN'T observing us 99% undetected? And that these sightings are just the 1% of the time something doesn't go quite right? UFOs are seen popping into and out of thin air all the time.
I don't think there would be ANY chance that they would be detected. I believe what we are seeing is generated on earth.

That's the way they seem to be
They don't "travel" far across space and time, but just pop in and out of "existence."

I'm waiting for the mars rover to capture one on video observing us on mars. I think there were sightings on the moon in the 70s

Forum List

Back