Pentagon funneled $1,000,000,000 of taxpayer money meant for masks & medical equipment to defense contractors building jet engines & body armor

• Banned
I don’t wanna hear SHIT about looting. NOTHING.⁣

THIS RIGHT HERE is looting. ⁣

They took a BILLION DOLLARS meant for masks and equipment and used it for body armor and jet engines.

sounds like a bullshit story to me
FU ---you WILL hear about looting...you LOVE criminals also !!!!!!YOU are the problem

• Banned
the WaPost reported it, but they have a paywall, couldn't find a more reliable alternative source

JESUS H CHRIST--Salon!!!!!!!!!!!??? like I said Bullshit
WaPost broke the story 8 hours ago...give it time...folks are distracted with all the Ginsburg stuff

the WaPost reported it, but they have a paywall, couldn't find a more reliable alternative source

WaPost broke the story 8 hours ago...give it time...folks are distracted with all the Ginsburg stuff
still sounds like bullshit
a very small article that doesn't give much information = bullshit

I don’t wanna hear SHIT about looting. NOTHING.⁣

THIS RIGHT HERE is looting. ⁣

They took a BILLION DOLLARS meant for masks and equipment and used it for body armor and jet engines.
No other links?

Let us guess they like numerous other companies switched tooling to make mask and medical equipment

So, if true -- I find it highly unlikely to be true -- They actually spent the money on much more useful stuff.

The Washington "Jimmy's World" Post is one of the most prolific disseminators of disinformation on the entire planet.

Why do you believe anything the notorious Jimmy's World
Post tells you?

Your source is not credible.

Forum List

Back