Pentagon Confirms Existence Of 2nd Chinese Espionage Balloon Inbound

The Pentagon needs now to explain to the American people how they let a spy balloon enter restricted air space, took no action, and then makes some lame ace excuse that to shoot it down would then endanger anything on the ground.

What if the balloons are carrier weapon's that could somehow distribute a bio agent (Covid), that would cause another pandemic in which could wipe out million's in order to soften us up for the war that is soon to come ????????

You know the chi-coms are laughing their ass off at how lame and indecisive Tater & Co. are.....Better elect someone with some resolve about them next go-round if we make it that long what with the Tater The Putz in charge for two more years.

Let me just repeat, if the US floated a balloon over Russia or China, do you think they would have not done anything?

They would have shot it down immediately.

We are projecting such weakness….what the fuck is going on.

There is more to this story…its too weird.

f1d9643599d27411.jpg

Spy balloon is telling China so much less information than the popular TicTok app so many people have on their phones.

It's absolutely ridiculous to think that this balloon is going to tell China more than that one app already has.

TicToc tells everything about your phone and where you have been, who you talk to, what you look at, and what you say...far far beyond just the cookies stored on your phone. It's worse than any keylogging program you ever dreamed of.

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) wanted to shoot it down but the Pentagon warned against it, saying that it's so large and they don't know where it would eventually touch down, it could hurt or kill peopl on the ground or cause accidents if landing on a highway.

And Joseph Biden (God's choice) isn't a moron who claims that he's smarter than the Generals when it comes to military matters.
We control the airspace 12 nautical miles off shore. Since we track aircraft entering our airspace, we should have made the decision about what to do about this "spy balloon" long before it even enter into our airspace. If you shoot it down 12 miles off shore I kinda doubt it would drift 12 miles and hit anything.

The U.S. government says another Chinese spy balloon is traveling over Latin America.

"We are seeing reports of a balloon transiting Latin America," Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder, a Pentagon spokesperson, told Fox News Friday night. "We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon
."

Once it crosses into the US, can we credit this illegal border crossing to Biden's UnConstititional, Illegal Open Border policy or to the fact Biden is completely compromised?

Plus the excuse this corrupted Government control freaks are using is
lame.That it's too risky to shoot down one of these spy balloons.
It may impact the area on the ground.We have the capability to
shoot it down with small projectiles so it comes down slowly.
No need to blast it out of the sky. Like :
- DuH!

Spy balloon is telling China so much less information than the popular TicTok app so many people have on their phones.

It's absolutely ridiculous to think that this balloon is going to tell China more than that one app already has.

TicToc tells everything about your phone and where you have been, who you talk to, what you look at, and what you say...far far beyond just the cookies stored on your phone. It's worse than any keylogging program you ever dreamed of.
I never heard TikTok actually say anything.I mean,even in the Rotary Phones
heyday { 50's & 60's } there were what is called Operators.
Dig Daddio.Not to be dismissed in the role these Operators and
Rotary Phones played in the hysterically funny and zany movie :
- The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming - { 1966 }

Who is that supposed to be ?
Whatever anybody wants or don't wants it to be.
As if --- To be or Not to be - is some historical gag.
First Hunter dint have a Laptop from Hell and now
he had one and anyone who viewed what was on it is
going to hell.His Old Man { Joe } will see to it.
And Joe is not a Patient man.
Like his Telling Ukraine they got like 6 hours to make up their
mind and once and for all Fire that Ukrainian Prosecutor Who is
Investigating Burisma Holdings.Or no One Billion in aid.
And they got less than 6 hours to do it cuz Joe's got a flight
to catch.I guess somehow no one was around to say ...
Who does dat Guy think he's supposed to be.

Newly-engineered and encapsulated epidemic viruses could be dropping from it. TGEV coronavirus can subsist on stainless steel surfaces for up to 28 days.

We control the airspace 12 nautical miles off shore. Since we track aircraft entering our airspace, we should have made the decision about what to do about this "spy balloon" long before it even enter into our airspace. If you shoot it down 12 miles off shore I kinda doubt it would drift 12 miles and hit anything.
Who is " We ". What " We ".
Surely not We the People.
No time in america's history has We the People been supplanted
more diabolically.Like it ain't even Amerika anymore.

Since it’s coming across the southern border we have to house it in a nice NYC hotel.
So you know for sure it's an " it's ". Not a She or He or even Mister or
Misses Balloon.I thought surely by now this Biden Adm. would pull
an Obama and give dat balloon the respect it deserves.
Name the infernal thing already.I mean these Jokers had no
problemo giving Trump a name.BTW how come no names for
Biden.Or even Obama.
What gives.America is the Land of Names.Can't go a mile
w/o some kind of thing named.

So you know for sure it's an " it's ". Not a She or He or even Mister or
Misses Balloon.I thought surely by now this Biden Adm. would pull
an Obama and give dat balloon the respect it deserves.
Name the infernal thing already.I mean these Jokers had no
problemo giving Trump a name.BTW how come no names for
Biden.Or even Obama.
What gives.America is the Land of Names.Can't go a mile
w/o some kind of thing named.
But if it’s coming across the southern border, all of those suppositions would be xenophobic. 😉

Forum List

Back