Pennsylvania Prosecutor Charged in Rape at Woman’s Home, Police Say

The man is guilty of nothing so far, and you decided to make a post about it?

Looks like what you really wanted to talk about is faux racism.

They have trials for a reason.

How about you wait until then to see what happens and try to troll the board again?
Are you kidding me? How many threads do we see on this forum about black men who have allegedly committed a crime by white ring racists and your dumb ass doesn't say a word.

So you think a prosecutor accused of multiple crimes isn't really worth talking about because he is a Trump Humper.

Is your premise that white men who commit crimes don't go to jail? Not sure what the point of the thread is?

White folks do too. I will be so fucking glad when you and your ilk grow the fuck up.
Never going to happen until the money is taken out of it; they need to fabricate a Pity Party to cover their own self-inflicted cultural cesspool and failed self-government. They're miserable failures and feral animals without white leadership, and their radicals know it. So does 'Badbrutha', which is why he is always reallly just crying out for Whitey to come rescue his ass and black people in general.

Oh you don't know now because he is a Trump Humper. I laugh when I hear you call someone a whipping boy. You're head is so far up Trump's ass you can hardly breathe. He claims he shouldn't receive a fair trial? Now if this dude were black you and your racist ilk would be calling him a savage, a thug, an animal that needs to be put down, etc.
I have no idea who he voted for....I don't know if anyone was raped because there hasn't been a trial nor have I heard any of the evidence.

Again, I get you are used to the Demklan mob style justice of lynching anyone and everyone that steps out of the plantation...but that's now how things actually work in a free society...hence why I hope he gets a fair trial. Your Demklan bosses have a long history of not allowing for that, so that's why I hope there is one.

I grew up a long time ago shithead, just because you are in denial doesn't change a damn thing.
Physically, perhaps.
You are probably 30 years older than me and im more of an adult than you could even dream of. Mentality of a 12 year old girl.

Jeffrey L. Thomas, the district attorney in Somerset County, Pa., was charged with rape, indecent and simple assault, strangulation and criminal trespass.

The Pennsylvania State Police said the Somerset County district attorney, Jeffrey L. Thomas, was charged with rape, indecent and simple assault, strangulation and criminal trespass in connection with the Sept. 18 attack in Windber, a borough that is about two hours east of Pittsburgh.

Mr. Thomas, 36, a Republican, was elected district attorney in 2019. His lawyer, Ryan Tutera, and a woman who answered the phone at the district attorney’s office on Friday declined to comment on whether Mr. Thomas would step down.

A State Police report said Mr. Thomas used Snapchat to message the woman, who was not identified, and told her that he would be at her home in a few minutes. She responded that he was not welcome in her home and he entered “by subterfuge,” carrying several cans of beer, the report said.

He handed her an opened can of beer, and when he did not leave as she told him to, she slapped him, the police report said. Mr. Thomas struck her face, causing her nose to bleed. He then pulled down her sports bra and choked her before biting her breasts and raping her, the report said.
He grabbed the woman by her neck and hair and asked whether she was going to call the police, the report said. He eventually left only after she said she would not call the police, according to the report.

Mr. Tutera said the woman drank beer and smoked marijuana with Mr. Thomas in her home, adding, “I think that there’s more to this story than meets the eye.”

Mr. Thomas was released from jail on Thursday morning after posting $5,000 bail, Mr. Tutera said.

I wonder how many folks would have been ok with this DA being choked to death while in police custody.

How does a man up on rape charges get a $5k bond?

So Thomas likes a good joint with his beer, I wonder how many folks he has sent to jail for marijuana.

I'm not surprised that he only had to post 5 grand bond.

I'm surprised he is being prosecuted.

Very few rapists are actually prosecuted.

This guy will take a plea deal and serve zero time in prison leaving him free to rape more women.

I'm not surprised that he only had to post 5 grand bond.

I'm surprised he is being prosecuted.

Very few rapists are actually prosecuted.

This guy will take a plea deal and serve zero time in prison leaving him free to rape more women.
Why do we need a judicial system when we have people like you that can simply determine everyone's guilt or innocence based on what party they vote for? Troll.

In essence Kamala Harris when she was attorney general of CA, and Bidung as the writer of the crime bill have collectively put hundreds of thousands of Blacks in jail, mostly for minor offenses like Marijuana possession. The so called champions of “ social justice“ were the ones that committed the most injustice towards Blacks. Yet the Black community living on the Democrat plantation bow their heads down and keep voting for the Democrats like obedient sheep. Strange.

The lies just keep on coming from racist after racist after racist.
yes--I agree --from you black racist..all kinds of lies --like Smollet and this one:

yes--I agree --from you black racist..all kinds of lies --like Smollet and this one:
Please show us the link between a DA raping, strangling and beating a woman to what you just posted.

Here is another one of those big, bad ass internet guys. I am more of an adult than you are, you sound like a bitch.
Umm ok. You can think that if you want. Lol
The simple fact you said that, proves you wrong. Like a little 12 year old girl. Sad.

Forum List

Back