Food supply chain is breaking...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
This is bad news...Tyson food took out two full page ads explaining why their product will be scarce in the coming weeks...

--------------

"Tyson Foods executives said in a full-page ad published Sunday that the closure of food-processing plants due to the coronavirus is “breaking” the supply chain.

In a full-page ad published in the New York Times, the Washington Post and the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, board chairman John Tyson wrote that “the food supply chain is breaking," saying farmers will be left without anywhere to sell livestock and "millions of animals — chickens, pigs and cattle — will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

"There will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed," he added."

I was about to post this. LOL
Then I saw yours.......

When meat processing facilities started shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic, we were initially told not to worry because the facilities that were still operating normally would be able to make up the difference.

View attachment 328718

This is the effect we told you idiots is going to happen and this has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The economy has been taking for years they jus tput a band aid on it and now the scum bag whores known as democrats are having their money scams busted up and they don't like it. See how you bitches listen and believe these whores so much so you are willing to sink your own last free standing nation left you pathetic low life assholes!!

ALL YOU MORONS WHO ALWAYS SAY " THAT WON'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA" LMFAO!!! YOU WILL BE CAUGHT SO OFF GUARD and karma has pay back for you pos idiots.

When your a leftist who is so low on the IQ charts you blame Trump just like little MSM tells you idiots too who are you idiots the same idiots who literally believe the shit posted about Trump that are so out there you know it'a lie just by the title.

Come over here and some low iQ asshole has it posted lmfao... Like Trump said drink lysol omfg you really are a retard to believe that ..

because of losers who dictate society and the idiots who follow htem like they are a God you all have the same mental issues
View attachment 328720

Then I saw yours.......

When meat processing facilities started shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic, we were initially told not to worry because the facilities that were still operating normally would be able to make up the difference.

View attachment 328718

This is the effect we told you idiots is going to happen and this has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The economy has been taking for years they jus tput a band aid on it and now the scum bag whores known as democrats are having their money scams busted up and they don't like it. See how you bitches listen and believe these whores so much so you are willing to sink your own last free standing nation left you pathetic low life assholes!!

ALL YOU MORONS WHO ALWAYS SAY " THAT WON'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA" LMFAO!!! YOU WILL BE CAUGHT SO OFF GUARD and karma has pay back for you pos idiots.

When your a leftist who is so low on the IQ charts you blame Trump just like little MSM tells you idiots too who are you idiots the same idiots who literally believe the shit posted about Trump that are so out there you know it'a lie just by the title.

Come over here and some low iQ asshole has it posted lmfao... Like Trump said drink lysol omfg you really are a retard to believe that ..

because of losers who dictate society and the idiots who follow htem like they are a God you all have the same mental issues
View attachment 328720

Society won't see the fall yet store buy up to 3 yrs ahead of time well contract out------ Wait until Gov . food runs out WIC --Welfare etc..

What have Republicans done to mitigate this? They've had years and have the same credit card Democrats do- whassup wit dat?

Domopublicans or Republicrats- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results- is the definition Einstein called crazy- SMH- yeah, always blame somebody else- American exceptionalism at its finest!

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720

Society won't see the fall yet store buy up to 3 yrs ahead of time well contract out------ Wait until Gov . food runs out WIC --Welfare etc..
Guess I need to call back to my home town and see who is killing what animal and get to butchering. Now I need a freezer. Proly should get up to the lake and start getting some slabs from there also. IDk Ohio has a major announcement some time today. I believe they are opening up some buisnesses. Hope fully I get put some people on some boats with some masks and get them some slabs. Hope the gov allows chartering. I would get to the lake in a burry then. My boats are ready just need some fuel. Got me some new bandits sure to get that daily limit with and am ready to use them.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.

Do you have ANYTHING to contribute to the conversation....other than showing just how much of a childish jackass you are?

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.

Do you have ANYTHING to contribute to the conversation....other than showing just how much of a childish jackass you are?
Tell that to your buddy for his BS rant.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.
food suply and the economy are going to tank that is reality. The question is how bad. It couold get alot worse if the feild do not get planted.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720

Guess I need to call back to my home town and see who is killing what animal and get to butchering. Now I need a freezer. Proly should get up to the lake and start getting some slabs from there also. IDk Ohio has a major announcement some time today. I believe they are opening up some buisnesses. Hope fully I get put some people on some boats with some masks and get them some slabs. Hope the gov allows chartering. I would get to the lake in a burry then. My boats are ready just need some fuel. Got me some new bandits sure to get that daily limit with and am ready to use them.

We'll get to see how funny it is when it really takes place we can't see it so much in our stores....... YOu should watch ARON RUSSO and what he said 15 yrs ago.
HE LAID IT OUT WE ARE NOW LIVING IT!!. It's been engineered this way sheep cant find it when the evidence STARES RIGHT THE Hell BACK AT THEM.

1587997080302.png

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.
food suply and the economy are going to tank that is reality. The question is how bad. It couold get alot worse if the feild do not get planted.

It's never coming back go research economic collapse/nnew world order

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.

oh look the ---t spoke bite me bitch!!

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720

We'll get to see how funny it is when it really takes place we can't see it so much in our stores....... YOu should watch ARON RUSSO and what he said 15 yrs ago.
HE LAID IT OUT WE ARE NOW LIVING IT!!. It's been engineered this way sheep cant find it when the evidence STARES RIGHT THE Hell BACK AT THEM.

View attachment 328732
Aint shit funny around here. The shit is happening. Yes I do plan to go to my home town and turn some of that meat they are going to turn into fertilizer and put it in my freezer. I do not see what is funny about advsing people to go fishing and start saving meat. For those of us that did not grow up in the city we do not take our food lightly. I wsa a food producer at one time and that shbit is work and if no one is doing the work you dont fucking eat. I can butcher and fillet fish.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720
STFU you idiot.

Tell that to your buddy for his BS rant.

Where's the BS rant? Except your trolling. I see they posted content and you----not so much

As a
This is bad news...Tyson food took out two full page ads explaining why their product will be scarce in the coming weeks...

--------------

"Tyson Foods executives said in a full-page ad published Sunday that the closure of food-processing plants due to the coronavirus is “breaking” the supply chain.

In a full-page ad published in the New York Times, the Washington Post and the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, board chairman John Tyson wrote that “the food supply chain is breaking," saying farmers will be left without anywhere to sell livestock and "millions of animals — chickens, pigs and cattle — will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

"There will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed," he added."

As a result you can't buy a freezer anywhere around here.

Forum List

Back