Penn State professor demands students write essay explaIning why the Taliban is not a terrorist group

Personally, there’s a lot of value in the ability to synthesize a cohesive argument you disagree with. In fact, the ability to understand the other side of an issue is massively overlooked in society.
So then the professor should have asked his students which among them think the Taliban are terrorists, and which do not, and then have them defend the opposite position. He should haven’t forced them all to come out with reasons why the Taliban aren’t terrorists.

This just shows how leftists - the worst of whom are educators, but there are plenty on this forum - jump to defend, downplay, or justify terrible behavior when committed by one of their protected groups (Muslims is one, blacks is another) yet vilify wrongdoing by those in their unprotected groups (whites being the prime example).

Why does it matter what they were doing?

We murdered women caring for children in the hospital. That's really better?

Kunduz hospital attack in depth | MSF

How could anything be considered more of a terrorists act?
My God, you are such an incredible dumbass!

Do you not know the difference in an intentional terrorist act and and accidental misidentifying a target in the middle of a raging battle for control of a city?

Why don't you just go away? You have proven over and over again to be much too stupid to post in this type of forum.

I don't? Well why don't you enlighten me on the what I am not understanding.
Did the US Government NOT fund the mujahedeen?
Was OBL NOT a mujahed and, as such a CIA asset during the Soviet Afghan war?

So he was all good when he was blowing the shit out of everyone for US...but.

The enemy or my enemy...fucks me in the end.
But you enjoy that sort of thing!

I assume you meant "of" instead of "or".

I had a far left teacher in a speech class I took. I told him I would be giving a speech that I knew would be against his political views, and wanted to make sure he wouldn't hold my opposing view against me. He assured me he wouldn't. Unsurprising, he did hold it against me. He critiqued each speech after we finished. Long story short, the entire class started booing this teacher over his critiques, comments, and low grade of my speech. This was many years ago before this woke movement was a thing.

Professors don't want you to oppose them or challenge their views in any way.
I had the exact opposite happen to me in graduate school where we studied how minorities came to be in this country. His fully supported affirmative action and reparations. I took the opposing view in my paper, and he graded it based on my content, and not his political opinion. Despite his being a flaming liberal, he was a professor I respected very much.

Roshawn Markwees
Mr. Cook’s class
Penn St.
January 14, 2022

Why the Taliban Are Not Terrorists

Terrorists only kill Muslims. Therefore, Muslims are never terrorists. Americans are terrorists. Especially those two little girls and their parents who were blown up on Flight 77 that crashed into the pentagon. Those Muslims saved Islam from those two little girls.
I can’t wait to finish college so I can join the taliban and come back and blow up American terrorists in a suicide explosion here at Penn St. When I kill Mr. Cook, he will be so happy to see me in allah heaven. I will even lend him one of my 72 virgins when I’m finished with her.

The End
Like your wife said, "It isn't long enough!" :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, I am an :ahole-1:. I was just kidding!

Do you not know the difference in an intentional terrorist act and and accidental misidentifying a target in the middle of a raging battle for control of a city?

Why don't you just go away? You have proven over and over again to be much too stupid to post in this type of forum.

I know you are gullible. You do NOT bomb a hospital based upon the supposed word of some third world source without any verification at all. You will buy any lie. I bet you still believe Benghazi was about a video don't you?

He’s doing that because leftists default to blaming America more for an unintentional, albeit tragic, military error than they do when Islamic terrorists intentionally brutalize innocent people.

We see instances of this over and over again. Look at how they vilified Kyle, an innocent teen thrown in jail for months on $2 million in bail for defending himself, while making excuses for the scumbags who were setting the place on fire and destroying businesses.

Leftists defend those they see in a “protected” group no matter how heinous their behavior and demonize everyone else for the slightest infraction.

I know you are gullible. You do NOT bomb a hospital based upon the supposed word of some third world source without any verification at all. You will buy any lie. I bet you still believe Benghazi was about a video don't you?
Now I know you’re an idiot. It was a DEMKCRAT who lied about the video, and why? Because she was trying to protect Muslims and make it like it was somebody else’s fault.

He’s doing that because leftists default to blaming America more for an unintentional, albeit tragic, military error than they do when Islamic terrorists intentionally brutalize innocent people.

Dead is dead is dead.

This thread was moved to education? It’s about the leftist politics running rampant in higher education, and brainwashing kids to defend Muslim terrorists.

Now I know you’re an idiot. It was a DEMKCRAT who lied about the video, and why? Because she was trying to protect Muslims and make it like it was somebody else’s fault.

Sure it was. I never said differently. The bombing of the hospital was done under a (D) president also. I've said many times that Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Trump and many others deserve nothing more than a special place in Hell for what they have done.

As an aside, Hillary was not trying to protect Muslims, she was trying to deflect blame on herself.

Dead is dead is dead.
Hope you never serve on a jury. There’s a difference between negligent homicide( or manslaughter) and 1st degree murder.

I can see it now: if you’re on a jury, a whitey who runs a stop sign and kills someone gets sent to the electric chair, and a Muslim who plows through a crowd of people intended to murder them, and does, gets a reduced sentence,

To you, it doesn’t matter so much what the offense is: it matters the ethnIcity of the offender. Just another example as to what leftists are the biggest racists around.

Sure it was. I never said differently. The bombing of the hospital was done under a (D) president also. I've said many times that Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Trump and many others deserve nothing more than a special place in Hell for what they have done.

As an aside, Hillary was not trying to protect Muslims, she was trying to deflect blame on herself.
Oh, right….deflect blame on herself! She was blaming a non-existent video to deflect from the fact that she failed miserably at her job by ignoring 300 emails pleading for security.

If she wanted to take the blame, she just had to admit the truth - not destroy emails that pointed to it.

Oh, right….deflect blame on herself! She was blaming a non-existent video to deflect from the fact that she failed miserably at her job by ignoring 300 emails pleading for security.

If she wanted to take the blame, she just had to admit the truth - not destroy emails that pointed to it.

I don't think your brain is attached to your typing fingers.

In other words, you can’t refute my argument.

Your argument is nonsensical. Benghazi and the email thing were two different things.

You aren't even aware of the facts but you see "Hillary" and facts be damned.

Forum List

Back