Pence: Trump ‘endangered me and my family’

Just the opposite boob-- -- the list of real Americans I see grow by the day, just that few of them work in the US government!

Democrats break the rules every day citing justice, equity, and necessity as the cause while RINOS cite the rules day by day as their excuse to go along with their hands always tied and not do a damn thing to change it.

Dude, you've have a shorter list with who you *don't* hate and resent. Your enemies list is enormous. John Kelly, Bill Barr, Mo Brooks, Dick Cheney, Michael Cohen, Chris Christie, General James Mattis, John Bolton, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Priebus, Rex Tillerson, Olivia Troye, Facebook, Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS ...hell even Harley Davidson is on the Republican enemies list.

You hate and resent liberals (aka anyone not MAGA), the media (or as redcaps call them, 'the enemy'), the educated, the majority of republicans (RINOs).

Your ilk hate almost everything about this country. No one hates America like MAGA redcaps.

Last edited:
He's... been a private citizen and giving proRepublican speeches.
He's a regular joe giving anti-Trump speeches now hoping to push off of Trump to build a coalition of voters for his never-to-exist presidential career.

Please clarify what about that makes him a "Rino."
Just as soon as Mac1958 explains what makes Trump "damaged goods" or WHAT irony is he referring to that is so thick?

How do you define RINO,
Republican In Name Only. Means doing more for the other party than his own, and look! Now the democrats are endorsing him! :happy-1:

Dude, you've have a shorter list with who you *don't* hate and resent.
Its called The Bell Curve. The higher, the fewer.

Your ilk hate almost everything about this country.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. There is only one thing I hate: ignorant subversive people who make the country the fascist shithole it now is and dare claim it an "improvement."

Its called The Bell Curve. The higher, the fewer.

Nothing could be farther from the truth. There is only one thing I hate: ignorant subversive people who make the country the fascist shithole it now is and dare claim it an "improvement."
Laughing....yeah, that's why Trump's people are calling John Kelly, Trump's former chief of staff a 'psycho'.

Every single person on the above list has been condemned and attacked by MAGA redcaps. And every last one of them were in Trump's inner circle.

You hate entire states, refer to democrats as 'the enemy', to the press as the 'enemy' and resent and despise everything from Coca-Cola to Harley Davidson.

MAGA despises almost all of America. The narrowing slice of those who aren't actively on the MAGA redcap enemies list is smaller by the day. Mo Brooks was just added to your enemies list this morning when he admitted the obvious: that Trump is incompetent and dishonest.

AOC, who was not even in the Capitol on J6, claimed she feared for her life, thought she was going to be raped.

:auiqs.jpg:

Every single person on the above list has been condemned and attacked by MAGA redcaps.

So what? You are obviously much more wrapped up in all this stuff than I'll ever be. All it takes is one person to attack someone and you label the entire MAGA movement. That would be like me saying all democrats are nudists living in empty buses who go around in their underwear breaking into homes with a hammer to get their name in the paper and maybe a little gay sex with an 82 year old. Or everyone like you goes around shooting congressmen in the back with a rifle at ballparks or stalking and threatening supreme court justices!

I hope none of that turned you on.

AOC, who was not even in the Capitol on J6, claimed she feared for her life, thought she was going to be raped.

:auiqs.jpg:

Laughing.....she never claimed to be.

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex,” she told her Instagram followers. “But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

Her office across the street was evacuated with the capitol building due to the riot. There's an active riot in front of her building, which is evacuated to flee from it. Of course she was scared.

All of which you already knew. But really hoped we didn't. As always, your arguments require an ignorant audience.

So what? You are obviously much more wrapped up in all this stuff than I'll ever be. All it takes is one person to attack someone and you label the entire MAGA movement. That would be like me saying all democrats are nudists living in empty buses who go around in their underwear breaking into homes with a hammer to get their name in the paper and maybe a little gay sex with an 82 year old. Or everyone like you goes around shooting congressmen in the back with a rifle at ballparks or stalking and threatening supreme court justices!

I hope none of that turned you on.

So....your enemies list just keeps growing, the massive portions of America you despise gets larger and larger. While the thinning sliver you don't shrinks by the day. While your ilk's threats of violence against America keep growing.

You hate our culture, you hate most of its people, you despise many of its largest and most successful companies. Even Harley Davidson and Coca-Cola are on the MAGA enemies list.

MAGA redcaps despise most of America harder and with more hatred than many foreign terrorists.

So....your enemies list just keeps growing, the massive portions of America you despise gets larger and larger. While the thinning sliver you don't shrinks by the day. While your ilk's threats of violence against America keep growing.

You hate our culture, you hate most of its people, you despise many of its largest and most successful companies. Even Harley Davidson and Coca-Cola are on the MAGA enemies list.

MAGA redcaps despise most of America harder and with more hatred than many foreign terrorists.

Shove it up your ass and go fuck yourself. My only enemy is the enemy of my country, meanwhile all you lefties have done for 7 years is spew hate and condemnation for everything this country was founded on and stands for while tearing and burning everything down, murdering, calling for fundamental change labeling all who stand up to you a "threat" to be stamped out.

He's... been a private citizen and giving proRepublican speeches. Please clarify what about that makes him a "Rino." How do you define RINO, as Trump has been doing the same thing, except violating the 11th Commandment of course.

A RINO is anyone who isn't actively swallowing the Big Lie Koolaid or criticizes Trump in any way.

Pence acknowledged that Trump endangered him and his family. Ergo, he's the enemy now.

With Trump's truly impressive record of turning on his own allies, I always find it astonishing that the MAGA faithful think that they aren't next on the menu.

Ask Ray Epps how that worked out for him.

Or John Kelly.

Or General Matthis.

Or Chris Christie

Or John Bolton

Or Reince Priebus

Or Rex Tillerson

Or Michael Cohen.

Or Mo Brooks.

Or Mick Mulvaney

Or Bill Barr....

Last edited:
VP Michael Pence saved our nation. He obviously has principles and does not bow to the formerly orange God.

Principles put him at odds with conservatives. As conservatives have abandoned pretty much everything they claimed to believe in to support Trump.

Family values got grabbed by the pussy.

Government transparency took the 5th.

Fiscal responsibility broke the debt record over a 4 year term.

Accountability refused to show up to a congressional subpoena.

The GOP is a shell, conservatism an empty husk. They've obliterated their brand because a game show host told them to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back