Pence: Trump ‘endangered me and my family’

The spineless wimp had a lot of time to speak up and say this. He could have said it during the impeachment hearing.

Now he says it because he figures he has nothing to lose.

It's not like we didn't know that this claim was true, but for Mike Pence to say it publicly is nothing less than a possible game changer.

You are supposed to supply a link- not a sentence.

It's not like we didn't know that this claim was true, but for Mike Pence to say it publicly is nothing less than a possible game changer.
If Mike said it, you had best link it, as that assertion needs support or you have no premise for a thread on it, in Politics forum.

The spineless wimp had a lot of time to speak up and say this. He could have said it during the impeachment hearing.
Now he says it because he figures he has nothing to lose.
I agree. Pence should have spoken up long before now.
These freakin' politicians. Everything is calculated, everything is timed, everything is measured.

I doubt he'd be honest like this if Trump weren't damaged goods.

It really is a shame that everything they say is based on how the political winds are blowing, but that's our system.

The Bernie Sanders fan who opened fire on a republican baseball team and wounded Rep. Scalise will show you that republicans were always in danger from left wing radicals. Why (or if) Pence blames the former president is anybody's guess. Do democrats really want to open that can 'o worms when the Biden administration created the animosity that endangered the Supreme Court Justices?

Amazing how easily the weak-minded are lead around by their noses.
:laugh:

rRzjgZe.jpg

Fool--- Pence is another RINO playing you for a possible WH run and you fell right for it.

Laughing....now Mike Pence is on the MAGA redcap enemies list?

The narrow slice of America that your ilk don't hate and resent is growing smaller and smaller.

The narrow slice of America that your ilk don't hate and resent is growing smaller and smaller.

Just the opposite boob-- -- the list of real Americans I see grow by the day, just that few of them work in the US government!

Democrats break the rules every day citing justice, equity, and necessity as the cause while RINOS cite the rules day by day as their excuse to go along with their hands always tied and not do a damn thing to change it.

Forum List

Back