Pence is not a viable candidate for the GOP presidential nomination in 2024.

It is beyond belief. It seems you cannot arrest Trump and for whatever reason a lot of his fans still love him. I just don't get it.
There is no rational justification or explanation.

it is even a greater mystery than why there are actually some people who think Adam Sandler is amusing.

BULL CRAP 💩

I suppose a NOOSE for the VP is an example of PEACEFUL
If Throttlebottom runs for the nomination in 2024, he should mock the Pissy Loser and his goons:

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.06.52 PM.png

MIKE PENCE
"He deserves it!"
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.14.12 PM.png

President Trump said to demonstrate Patriotically and peacefully.
The Cry Baby Loser told his goons they were going to go to the Capitol, where they should "fight like hell."

He had his fat ass hauled back to the White House to pleasure himself watching them for hours as they did.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 4.12.00 PM.png

Pence was always damned if he did and damned if he didn’t.

Pence just didn’t want Jan 6 to be his legacy
It WILL be Trump’s legacy
LOL.

Trumps alleged plot elector switch with Pence never had a chance to succeed since Pence can only accept CERTIFIED elector ballots from the 50 Secretary of States thus it was dead before it got started.

Next time think it over how dumb the Joke 6 committee were on this.

Pence is a traitor to his country. Letting the Democrats get away with stealing an election. As President of the Senate he could demanded an audit of the election but he didn't. He side with the Swamp to steal an election from the American people.

Shame!

He had no such power that belonged to the Congress.

LOL.

Trumps alleged plot elector switch with Pence never had a chance to succeed since Pence can only accept CERTIFIED elector ballots from the 50 Secretary of States thus it was dead before it got started.

Next time think it over how dumb the Joke 6 committee were on this.
Trumps legacy of corruption

The alternate elector scam could be damaging

I have opined over TWO years ago that Trump stop the stolen election argument since he lost so many times in court pushing it and then SCOTUS drops that multi states lawsuit... way back to December 16, 2019 the day it was made clear he was NEVER going to prevail was the time to stop pushing it and not do that dumb march on the Capital January 6, 2020 that has ever since dogged him which never should have happened because it was made clear he was NEVER going to prevail on his stolen election argument 3 weeks earlier.

I have given up on that asshole who can't shut up about it will never vote for him.

Show the video where Trump told the mob to "fight like hell".​
Read the official transcript of the Loser on January 6 telling his goons to go down Pennsylvania Avenue (He loves Pennsylvania Avenue) to the Capitol. "We fight like hell, and if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore!"

Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 7.28.40 AM.png

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding!”

House Minority Leader Keven McCarthy (R)

BS Filter said:
Oh yeah, you Democrats are so peaceful, huh. Fucking hypocrite.
Childish diversion noted. I can't speak for any political party, but no losing presidential candidate, Republican or Democrat, had ever previously in the nation's history incited goons to attack the Capitol. That's a matter of record.

BS Filter said:
Nap time, junior.
That would explain why you're so muddled and cranky, Sunshine. Go have your Trump wet dreams.

I don’t think Pence was ever capable of winning.
While a true Conservative, he has zero Charisma

With Trump throwing him under the bus, he has no chance
But I don’t think there is any Republican candidate for President that Trump will not attack
If coup plotter Gangster Trump runs & others like Lyin Ted do also it will be a three ring circus like last time as Trump the ringleader goes apeshit on every single candidate who dares challenge him.

If Donny the Gangster gets the nomination every one of them will line up for a shot at planting their lips on Trump's ass just like last time. Lyin Ted wil be first in line as the first groveller.

Forum List

Back