Prediction time. Trump runs in 2024 just to grift and drops out and says the Republican primary is rigged.

This is my prediction in 2024 if trump isn't in jail yet.

He received 73M votes in 2020, who in the Party is going to beat that?

DeSantis would win Florida and maybe a couple of other states in a Primary.

Cruz would win Texas and a couple others.

Why wouldn't Trump be by far the favoured candidate in a Primary? His endorsements have been valuable to candidates, more importantly for him, his message is politically popular, as much as it upsets the old Establishment who really did it to themselves with their lack of common sense policies.

Trump will have an impact in 2024, mainly because the same people who were unpopular in 2016 are still trying to push the same failed policies. The Romneys and Bushes of the world love the Paris Accord for example. Why?

DeSantis seems like a potential winner, I thought so early. I'm having my doubts now. I think all of the potential candidates are dependent on if Trump runs or not. If not, who he endorses.

Last edited:
Very possible. The party is moving towards DeSantis. Even FOX said the hearings looked bad for Trump yesterday.

The rubes will do as they are told, so this will be some interesting Kabuki Theater.

I stated this before just because of the trend of the last few presidents, but, if Desantis won, he would be the shortest president since Carter.

I don't believe height should be a deteriment of who you choose as leader, policies and the enacting of said policies should be the most important factor, American voters appear to disagree with me though.

I stated this before just because of the trend of the last few presidents, but, if Desantis won, he would be the shortest president since Carter.

I don't believe height should be a deteriment of who you choose as leader, policies and the enacting of said policies should be the most important factor, American voters appear to disagree with me though.
How tall is Carter and how tall is DeSantis?

sounds about right - 'cept he might stroke out b4 then or choke on a BIG MAC that he was shoving down his gullet.
He really does like to load his feedbag with Big Mac's, Filet Oh Fish, Huuuuuuuge Fries & Cheeseburgs washed down with a Diet Coke.

And people wonder why he's out of his mind?

This is my prediction in 2024 if trump isn't in jail yet.
Trump always needs to mewl, without evidence, that elections are "rigged," to prepare for losing and denying it.

As a practical impediment to his recidivism (Nearly three million more Americans voted against him in 2016, and over seven million more in 2020) the National Commission to Investigate the January 6 Attack on the United States Capitol Complex is proving to be an unprecedented source of material - of respectable Republicans testifying under oath regarding his degeneracy, as well as his lowlife goons assaulting vastly outnumbered police defending democracy on January 6, as Lardass pleasured himself by watching on a tv for hours as his minions and family pleaded with him to stop it.

If the Loser attempts another run, other politicians seeking the Republican nomination will have a wealth of devastating campaign footage that they can choose from.

The long-term official, documented record of Trumpery also serves as a weapon against it in the short term.

Of course, the revelations drastically reduce such a gambit to pardon himself:

GOP pollster Frank Luntz says polling indicates Donald Trump is taking a hit politically for the ongoing public hearings held by the House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot.
"Donald Trump is actually paying a price for what these hearings are showing. So it's having an impact, even among Republicans,...
The House panel's first hearing, on June 9, drew a whopping 20 million viewers... It also nearly doubled the audience of the first three games of the NBA Finals, which were being aired at the same time.
He must be very, very pissy.
Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.51.32 AM.png

Last edited:
He received 73M votes in 2020, who in the Party is going to beat that?

DeSantis would win Florida and maybe a couple of other states in a Primary.

Cruz would win Texas and a couple others.

Why wouldn't Trump be by far the favoured candidate in a Primary? His endorsements have been valuable to candidates, more importantly for him, his message is politically popular, as much as it upsets the old Establishment who really did it to themselves with their lack of common sense policies.

Trump will have an impact in 2024, mainly because the same people who were unpopular in 2016 are still trying to push the same failed policies. The Romneys and Bushes of the world love the Paris Accord for example. Why?

DeSantis seems like a potential winner, I thought so early. I'm having my doubts now. I think all of the potential candidates are dependent on if Trump runs or not. If not, who he endorses.
trump will dig up as much dirt as he can on desantis....and even create some if he needs...(remember the Ukraine blackmail?)

The J6 committee has shown and will show how trump is a clear and present danger to this country. He will not be the 2024 repub nominee. But he will make life miserable for whoever wins and he will try to destroy the repub party in the process.

trump is only about trump....not party....not country.

Forum List

Back