Pence Invites Fake Rabbi To Pray For Pitt. Victims

Howard Roark

VIP Member
Aug 8, 2010
Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

While at a campaign event in Michigan.

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.

Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.

It’s OK because Bill Clinton is hanging out with three fake Reverends

billyboyclintonfakerevs.jpg

You would think that because Pence has been a politician all his life and understands that optics (how something looks) are important, he wouldn't have made such a stupid mistake.

But..................this is the Trump admin we're talking about here.....................

All I can say is, as long as TrumPence are the captains of the Titanic, everyone needs to make SURE you know where the nearest life boat is located :9:

It’s OK because Bill Clinton is hanging out with three fake Reverends

View attachment 225781

Hillary says that they all look alike to her.

Latest phony outrage. Some people pray, and left wingers have to make a spectacle about it.

It's not outrage about prayer, it's outrage that he brought in a rabbi who was of a completely different faith than the Jews who were killed at the Temple.
"Outrage" is a little strong but I don't disagree with you on this.

Well, wouldn't you be pissed if some politicians showed up at your ceremony to mourn the lost with someone who wasn't of your faith? Think of a Catholic church getting shot up, and then they bring in a Lutheran minister to pray. I mean, they both believe in God, they both pray, so what's the problem, right?

Latest phony outrage. Some people pray, and left wingers have to make a spectacle about it.

It's not outrage about prayer, it's outrage that he brought in a rabbi who was of a completely different faith than the Jews who were killed at the Temple.

These are the opinions that divide rather than bring together.

Why would it need to be the same faith? So much for diversity and unity, eh?

So.................would you be cool with a Baptist church getting shot up and then they bring in a Catholic priest to pray? They both use the same book, and they both pray to the same God.

But, that isn't where the outrage comes from. It comes from the dogma and the tenants of the two faiths being radically different. Regular people of the Jewish faith don't recognize Jesus as the Son of God, but rather just another prophet. Jews for Jesus recognize Jesus just like the Christians do.

Forum List

Back