Pence 24 !!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So it looks like may be making a run in 24. Will you vote for him ?

He seems to have a problem with the extremists in the GOP. Many of whom famously wanted to "hang him" earlier this year.

Of course many of these characters may still be in prison come 24 but a significant percentage may well be free under license. Will these characters have an impact on this important decision ?

I think Mike has a rocky road ahead of him if he wants to win. Despite his heroic hiding in a car park he is not a favourite with the true patriots who attacked the police and wanted to rip up an election result and install a President 4 Life.

He seems to have a problem with the extremists in the GOP. Many of whom famously wanted to "hang him" earlier this year.

Of course many of these characters may still be in prison come 24 but a significant percentage may well be free under license. Will these characters have an impact on this important decision ?

I think Mike has a rocky road ahead of him if he wants to win. Despite his heroic hiding in a car park he is not a favourite with the true patriots who attacked the police and wanted to rip up an election result and install a President 4 Life.

No.. Pence and his family are crooks.. They stuck the taxpayers with their family -owned gas stations that cost tens of millions to clean up the enviromental hazards.

I just might!

He won't win the Primary, almost certainly wouldn't win the G.E.

He probably wants a nice bonus nest egg for himself with big donors who are open to gambling on a longshot bet as they have a few millions extra dollars to burn.

It's like horseracing for the 1%. Light up a cigar, have a glass of rye and surround yourself with other billionaires and watch the debate on T.V cheering for your horse every time he gets a point.

In the end, the horse will finish way behind the pack, but they will enjoy a few heart pounding moments and a giggles along the way. If somehow they win, you swim in more cash than you "invested".

Way too establishment and Jesus Nazi.

Not happening.

1639350153327.png

I didn't know he finally switched over to being a full time Democrat.

Well at least he's younger than most of the other Democrats in power.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Pence wouldn't stand a chance of even making it through the primaries. Just like those other 17 Republicans and that one dried-up old post-menopausal ratbag Democrat Hillary, he'd be gone after the election.

I'd vote for Fmr VP Pence! I pray he runs. Trump honestly should retire. I voted for him in 2016 and 2020. We need to move forward, not backward I'm concerned about Trump. He would be pushing 80. Who would want to go through this all over again? And it's a problem. Trump can't let go of November 2020. The more he talks about 2020. we lose ground in 2024.

I'd vote for Fmr VP Pence! I pray he runs. Trump honestly should retire. I voted for him in 2016 and 2020. We need to move forward, not backward I'm concerned about Trump. He would be pushing 80. Who would want to go through this all over again? And it's a problem. Trump can't let go of November 2020. The more he talks about 2020. we lose ground in 2024.

Pence is qualified and he'd probably make a fine President. The problem I see though, is that I'd worry about him caving in to the Democrats. He just doesn't have the big brass balls Donald Trump has.

Pence is just too "milk-toast" to win a presidency.
Personally, I think by the time 2024 rolls around, Trump will be too old and other candidates should be considered:
1. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
2. Lt. Governor Mark Robinson.
3. Congressman Dan Crenshaw.
4. Congressman Jim Jordan.
5. Governor Greg Abbott.
There could be others added to the list.

First of all, at this point it looks as if, unless Mother Nature steps in, the nomination is Trump's to lose.

The only thing I can think is that Pence is keeping his options open in case Trump doesn't run, thinking he may have appeal to both moderates and the far right, which most don't. Even then, though, he's not very inspiring and would bring a lot of baggage with him. I don't see it.

Forum List

Back