Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Old fat trump choked out a ss guy and took the wheel?

Right...

SS says it's a lie. Why you hate the SS?

I think the secret service has really changed since the days when they were under Treasury. These guys were radically pro Trump. Why would they lie to a pretty 25 year old woman? Some of my dearest friends were US secret service.

Was anything she said the truth? At this rate everything she claimed will be debunked by the end of today.

She claims she wrote a note that was actually written by a WH lawyer. This should be easy to verify.

That bitch is toast. I knew she was lying when she feigned that choking hand gesture. She did not show the emotion she was asserting and her gesture was far from what it would look like if a person tried to grab the neck of someone and, beyond that, also, Trump would have been in the back seat far away from the driver. Obviously, she was told what to say and coached obviously. Also, this bitch was happy working for Trump AFTER Jan 6th and didn't make a peep.

That bitch is toast. I knew she was lying when she feigned that choking hand gesture. She did not show the emotion she was asserting and her gesture was far from what it would look like if a person tried to grab the neck of someone and, beyond that, also, Trump would have been in the back seat far away from the driver. Obviously, she was told what to say and coached obviously. Also, this bitch was happy working for Trump AFTER Jan 6th and didn't make a peep.

You mean in the SUV?

I think the secret service has really changed since the days when they were under Treasury. These guys were radically pro Trump. Why would they lie to a pretty 25 year old woman? Some of my dearest friends were US secret service.
Bullshit. You believe triple hearsay. Go soak your head, you hair is afire.

You mean in the SUV?
Yes, I have a SUV and I can tell you reaching the driver from the back seat would be pretty tough. Also, why would someone grab the steering wheel of a car going down the road? That puts them at risk as well. Maybe you watch too much Netflix and think life is like the movies? Beyond all that, her account is triple hearsay. Still, I understand, you WANT to believe. :itsok:

Democrats think the SS is full of liars.

If the ss is lying for trump, isn't that treasonous?

Why didn’t they testify? Why did they need hearsay stupid

Yes, I have a SUV and I can tell you reaching the driver from the back seat would be pretty tough. Also, why would someone grab the steering wheel of a car going down the road? Maybe you watch too much Netflix and think life is like the movies. Beyond all that, her account is triple hearsay.

Trump has had some pretty dramatic fantasies in the past. She's not lying. Either Trump or the secret service guys are lying.

Trump has had some pretty dramatic fantasies in the past. She's not lying. Either Trump or the secret service guys are lying.
What fantasies? The secret service guys are saying what she is saying is a lie. Remember her testimony is not first hand it is triple hearsay. They don't have to call her a liar they just have to say what she is saying is not true. Use your head.

Hearsay is inadmissible. Look it up
Hearsay is great for propaganda purposes though and that is what this 'Select Committee' is all about. The Democrat party is deathly afraid of Trump and We The People pose a threat to their power base. This Pelosi-selected 'Select Committee' is akin to the one-sided so-called 'impeachment' of Trump. The Democrat party has been taken over by radical Marxists bent on 'Build Back Better' after they destroy America as we know it. Fight them with all your might. Freedom requires it.

Hearsay is great for propaganda purposes though and that is what this 'Select Committee' is all about. The Democrat party is deathly afraid of Trump and We The People pose a threat to their power base. This Pelosi-selected 'Select Committee' is akin to the one-sided so-called 'impeachment' of Trump. The Democrat party has been taken over by radical Marxists bent on 'Build Back Better' after they destroy America as we know it. Fight them with all your might. Freedom requires it.
They aren’t convincing anyone but their soulless base!

The campaign to discredit this woman is ongoing. Yet another right wing website claims she lied, but Nick Mulvaney says she didn't lie, and Mulvaney was there too.

All you have is bunch of rabid right wing propaganda sites saying this witness lied to Congress - under oath. Why would she do that, Nostra.

She'd have to be as stupid as YOU are to go in front of the whole country and lie about this stuff because she could go to jail if she's lying. Unlike your rabid right wing websites which have no consequences whatsoever for lying or smearing this witness.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda and a few failed fact checks.

WHY IS IT THAT YOU FUCK BOIS CAN'T FIND A CREDIBLE WEBSITE TO BACK UP YOUR LIES? NONE OF YOUR BULLSHIT LINKS EVER PASS A FACT CHECK TEST.
Cool.

So Nazi Piglosi will be calling Nick next to back up Gossip Girl’s appearance in the show, right?

Forum List

Back