Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

Triggered much, halftard?

Multiple people who were there? Such as Trump when your head is up his ass?
Fuck off you retarded homo. Debunked by people who were there you faggot. Continue your tantrum as you shove your head further into your boyfriend’s ass. You’re a joke.

Fuck off you retarded homo. Debunked by people who were there you faggot. Continue your tantrum as you shove your head further into your boyfriend’s ass. You’re a joke.

None of the people involved have debunked it. Sadly, you're a victim of a fake news + piss poor reading comprehension.

Dayum, that's gotta suck.

Aren't you about due for another diaper change, Baby Huey?

Btw, Trump lost.

Aren't you about due for another diaper change, Baby Huey?

Btw, Trump lost.
RIght on cue with more deflections to something not even mentioned. Cheered by fellow homosexual little yellow coward Faun. I’m not crying you fucking retard. You’re throwing a hissy fit because your girl got proven to be a liar. Tell your mommy you need a diaper change if you ever get the guts to leave underneath your bed.

RIght on cue with more deflections to something not even mentioned. Cheered by fellow homosexual little yellow coward Faun. I’m not crying you fucking retard. You’re throwing a hissy fit because your girl got proven to be a liar. Tell your mommy you need a diaper change if you ever get the guts to leave underneath your bed.
She was proven to be a liar? By who, Trump, who's a compulsive liar?

Hey stooooopid, how come none of Trump's asslickers are testifying? One would think they'd be up there, hand raised swearing under oath & singing to the ceiling how innocent their deal leader is.

But never mind. It's above your I.Q. level.

She was proven to be a liar? By who, Trump, who's a compulsive liar?

Hey stooooopid, how come none of Trump's asslickers are testifying? One would think they'd be up there, hand raised swearing under oath & singing to the ceiling how innocent their deal leader is.

But never mind. It's above your I.Q. level.
Hey dumbfuck, how come Piggy Cheney and Schittferbrains won’t allow those agents to testify? They can’t just show up retard. Never mind, that’s WAY above your pre-K intelligence level.

Hey dumbfuck, how come Piggy Cheney and Schittferbrains won’t allow those agents to testify? They can’t just show up retard. Never mind, that’s WAY above your pre-K intelligence level.
When those officers went public and made them all look incredibly stupid, it was a priceless moment in time. They are exposed for the liars they are.

They have the perfect set of useful idiots to go in circles for them... They say that because it's not in testimony, under oath, it's not discredited. But the committee will not call on them publicly to do it... So they think it's not debunked.

It's the perfect circle jerk... For their useful idiots..

Who said they won't?

I concede this one. I can't find one that didn't need arrested. Maybe I'll run across some later or maybe others have known stories but I can't find any that I wouldn't have arrested myself.

Some had guns on the grounds (no guns inside, still), some had guns, molotov cocktail makings, or other weapons they shouldn't have had.

Prove it.

ZERO guns or molotovs recovered - not one.

Another was arrested but was on film ushering and encouraging others to go inside the capitol (but still no Ray Epps arrest, oddly).

Even the DEA agent who we all were up in arms about that never went on inside the building who was originally arrested for sitting on a wall was charged with brandishing his weapon. Perhaps he pulled his jacket open to show his badge or something so that one is still up in the air in my mind. He was also charged with being 100 feet inside some perimeter the police had in place - though it's also not clear that it was a physical barrier that a person would know they had penetrated or if it was a virtual barrier and he didn't know. So that's the best argument I could find with 20 minutes of search trying to answer your question.

The claim of weapons is lie by the Reich because the idea of an unarmed "insurrection" is just, well, fucking stupid.

So now the Nazis are trying to rewrite history.

Show even ONE gun recovered from ANY protester at the Reichstag Fire?

You can't. Even the "pipe bomb" fraud by the Gestapo never produced anything.

Prove it.

The claim of weapons is lie by the Reich because the idea of an unarmed "insurrection" is just, well, fucking stupid.

LOLOL

Really, Fruitcake??

You should write to the traitor who was sentenced to nearly 4 years in prison, in part for bringing Molotov cocktails to D.C., and tell him he is wrongly convicted.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Pry should impeach Trump again. Embarrassing that democrat's supposedly represent humans somewhere in this country.

Prove it.

Don't get mad at me; I'm on your side. I just told what I found. I am not finding the exact same links as before but here's one that lists all the gun arrests including the two I mentioned.

You might be right; maybe the FBI made up every charge and framed every person, who knows?

Honestly, I'm far less concerned about any of those who entered the Capitol...I did read one story, hopefully there are more, where the charges were dropped in a case where the videos showed a protester waved into the Capitol by the Capitol Police.

But again, martyrs, criminals, heroes, they don't matter nearly as much as the fact that Trump did NOT call for a riot and that the FBI already said there was no insurrection. So I'll let martyrs be martyrs and focus on the war instead of the battle.

Last edited:
Hey halftard, who said they can't testify? Somebody from Trump's goon squad?

Or are you still hearing voices in your head telling you that?

Hey halftard, who said they can't testify? Somebody from Trump's goon squad?

Or are you still hearing voices in your head telling you that?
You are one truly stupid fuck. They can’t testify since your precious “committee” won’t allow them to. But your pre-K brain can’t understand that. You can either STFU or keep embarrassing yourself and your descendants for generations to come.

You are one truly stupid fuck. They can’t testify since your precious “committee” won’t allow them to. But your pre-K brain can’t understand that. You can either STFU or keep embarrassing yourself and your descendants for generations to come.
Hey full fledged retard, when did the committee deny them coming in & testifying under oath, halfwit?

Take your head out of your own ass instead of Trump's for once & pay attention.

Hey full fledged retard, when did the committee deny them coming in & testifying under oath, halfwit?

Take your head out of your own ass instead of Trump's for once & pay attention.
Look you fucking retarded brain dead, tantrum throwing homo, the “committee” decides who testifies. They have said they WILL come in and testify asshole. Your chickenshit party won’t allow it. Now go fuck off proven liar.

Forum List

Back