Pelosi's "great replacement" conspiracy theory

In leftist areas, not only are illegals allowed to vote, they allowed to hold elected positions! The goal of anti-American leftists is to blur the line entirely between decent, law-abiding American citizens and scofflaws breaking into our country from foreign lands.

Santa Ana’s thousands of undocumented residents will now have the ability to serve on city boards, commissions and committees.
-------------------------------------------------

voting at a school board is not like voting for congress or the president.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
What a tired old saw.

Most folks want immigration reform and along with it a secure border/legal immigration but our politicians can't get there so we are left with tighting things up when the gop runs the show and what amounts to open borders when the dems run it like we see now.

A country of 350 million went to 351.50 in a year and a half....We can't sustain that and live as we do now. It's really as simple as that. Why would any rational person see it otherwise?

You best have an article with states that.

Santa Ana’s thousands of undocumented residents will now have the ability to serve on city boards, commissions and committees.

And that’s a bad thing! Why are liberals rewarding ILLEGAL ALIENS? Why do they get to vote at all? They are not supposed to even be here in the first place.

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) called on her Republican colleagues on Thursday to denounce the “great replacement” theory, which sprung into the national spotlight this week after a gunman who allegedly espoused the racist conspiracy shot 13 people in Buffalo, N.Y., 11 of whom were Black.

Comment:
The Left's "great replacement" conspiracy theory is their latest campaign of hate and fear.
They are exploiting the Buffalo shooting spree to heighten racial tensions.
The Democrats have been bragging about how "changing demographics" will doom the Republicans for over 30 years.
The "great replacement" theory belongs to Pelosi and the Dems.
She is who should be denouncing it.
Maybe there are people who will buy into Pelosi scare mongering, but by now most people understand that Democrat Politicians are the worst racist demagogues who ever sucked air on our planet.
Demographics changes are just a natural occurance. Nobody is engineering those changes any more than they can engineer the change from winter to summer.

This is just another case of the dems accusing the gop of something they are doing....They are not replacing whites.....They are really replacing blacks.

Well considering how racism seems to be our biggest issue I see no problem with that.

If blacks hate Asians and whites.

If Asians, Mexicans and whites hate blacks.

If Asians, Mexicans and whites get a long pretty well on the whole (most whites don't hate Mexicans, they just hate the illegal ones).

Then removal of the common source of trouble seems to be the logical choice. If you have a farm with chickens, goats, ducks and horses and they all seem to be fine, then you decide to own coyotes and suddenly you're having problems you don't try to adapt the coyotes or force the animals to get along with them, you get rid of the coyotes and suddenly the barnyard is peaceful again.

Well considering how racism seems to be our biggest issue I see no problem with that.

If blacks hate Asians and whites.

If Asians, Mexicans and whites hate blacks.

If Asians, Mexicans and whites get a long pretty well on the whole (most whites don't hate Mexicans, they just hate the illegal ones).

Then removal of the common source of trouble seems to be the logical choice. If you have a farm with chickens, goats, ducks and horses and they all seem to be fine, then you decide to own coyotes and suddenly you're having problems you don't try to adapt the coyotes or force the animals to get along with them, you get rid of the coyotes and suddenly the barnyard is peaceful again.
There is iron in your barnyard theory for all to see. ;)

There is iron in your barnyard theory for all to see. ;)

Iron? Or did you mean irony?

Just clarifying as saying something has iron in it is new to me. Not sure what it means. Kind of like last week in had to explain to my wife what pigsticker means because she never heard it before.

Iron? Or did you mean irony?

Just clarifying as saying something has iron in it is new to me. Not sure what it means. Kind of like last week in had to explain to my wife what pigsticker means because she never heard it before.
A bit of both I guess but it always makes sense to get shed of what disturbs the peace. ;)

I seem to recall a Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville a few years back where the marchers were chanting "Jews will not replace us". I don't think it is a Leftist conspiracy theory at all.
All 500 of them.

laughing animated.gif

Replacement theory is what Democrats are doing as they intentionally flood our country with illegal aliens. They need to replace the Blacks and Hispanics who are finally realizing they have been bamboozled by the Democrat party.
It's not just a theory, hell they tell us that white Americans are going to be displaced by "brown Americans" and that's why they are opening the floodgates.

Once they have a new majority dependent under class of ignorant, unskilled immigrants there will be a demand for a new American breed of Marxism and total gov't control.

First, they are not “undocumented residents.” They are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

And why should criminals who snuck into our country be rewarded with seats in ANY elected capacity? These scofflaws aren‘t supposed to be here in the first place.

This is yet another step is legitimizing these lowlifes.

It's not just a theory, hell they tell us that white Americans are going to be displaced by "brown Americans" and that's why they are opening the floodgates.

Once they have a new majority dependent under class of ignorant, unskilled immigrants there will be a demand for a new American breed of Marxism and total gov't control.
And that’s another thing. We are mocked and held in disdain if we mention “replacement theory” as if it’s some crazy conspiracy when they are BRAGGING about how the percentage of whites is dropping.

My local online paper ran an article with the exciting headline “percentage of whites is the county is reduced to 62%!” as if there is a wonderful goal in the process of being met.

Replacing law-abiding, literate, knowledgeable, and self-supporting Americans with low-class illegal aliens who aren’t willing to learn English and need to have government (I.e., American taxpayers) help support their families is the key step in destroying this country.

They need to call on Nancy to fund a wall and denounce illegal immigration or FUCK OFF.
She had no problem finding her own private wall and she has no problem having people she deems “undesirable” removed from her surrounding property.

Nancy Pelosi is the standard for Liberal Elite Democrats : “Do as I say, not as I do”. She’s full of shit.

Forum List

Back