Pelosi's "great replacement" conspiracy theory

I seem to recall a Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville a few years back where the marchers were chanting "Jews will not replace us". I don't think it is a Leftist conspiracy theory at all.
That rally organized by Jason (((Kessler))) lol

That rally organized by Jason (((Kessler))) lol
How come the progtards keep going back to that one incident from FIVE years ago? If white supremacy groups were really so pervasive, we’d have a report on a new rally every Tuesday and Thursday.

Plus, some antisemites on the fringes of society isn’t the problem. It’s when antisemites are likely to be elected (Democrat) mayor of a major East Coast city, or serve in Congress (as Democrats) and try to set up Jews to be murdered by Islamic terrorists, that I worry.

And that’s a bad thing! Why are liberals rewarding ILLEGAL ALIENS? Why do they get to vote at all? They are not supposed to even be here in the first place.
The school board is not the same as primaries or general elections, republicans use them for cheap money.

How come the progtards keep going back to that one incident from FIVE years ago? If white supremacy groups were really so pervasive, we’d have a report on a new rally every Tuesday and Thursday.

Plus, some antisemites on the fringes of society isn’t the problem. It’s when antisemites are likely to be elected (Democrat) mayor of a major East Coast city, or serve in Congress (as Democrats) and try to set up Jews to be murdered by Islamic terrorists, that I worry.

Because, as we have deduced, w.s. number in the several thousands.

Charlottesville was the best organized and attended rally of... generations. So the dems NEED to talk it up to create the illusion that there is a significant w.s. population.

Man1958 has admitted that w.s. are a tiny, tiny fringe group. He knows that, but he is here in this thread supporting the panic mongering of the Left.

Because, as we have deduced, w.s. number in the several thousands.

Charlottesville was the best organized and attended rally of... generations. So the dems NEED to talk it up to create the illusion that there is a significant w.s. population.

Man1958 has admitted that w.s. are a tiny, tiny fringe group. He knows that, but he is here in this thread supporting the panic mongering of the Left.
Those guys were paid and bussed in. It was hilarious I loved tiki torches.

First, they are not “undocumented residents.” They are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

And why should criminals who snuck into our country be rewarded with seats in ANY elected capacity? These scofflaws aren‘t supposed to be here in the first place.

This is yet another step is legitimizing these lowlifes.
The states should take care of themselves, so I been told. Were no longer the US of America.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm a right leaning independent and I lean heavily in favor of replacement theory. I think we should replace all those commie Democrat politicians.

Again, 99.99999 percent of americans, regardless of skin color, really don't care too much about this. Nobody is going to have kids in order to stop some kind of phony crazy theory. Heck I'm a white guy and couldn't care any less about birth rates and such.

The school board is not the same as primaries or general elections, republicans use them for cheap money.
The school board is where they are pushing anti-white racism. Why should we welcome in illegal aliens from foreign countries who then demonize the majority population here?

National security is a federal role. You are just trolling.
She’s also an antisemite. Ironically, where her liberalness forces her to defend illegals, she complains about Jews. Before she got called out on it, her signature included the line ”Jews invented whining.”

We are in a scary place in this country when Demicrats race in to defend illegals and scorn American Jews - the former sucking off the teat of American taxpayers and the latter contributing tremendously to our society.

The school board is where they are pushing anti-white racism. Why should we welcome in illegal aliens from foreign countries who then demonize the majority population here?

Generally speaking, it is not the illegals that demonize whites. It is liberal whites who race bait, use the second gen voters to win, and then THEY demonize the whites.

I had a great discussion with a second gen Columbia a while back. He was taking the standard left position on just about everything, standard no thinking type.

BUT, then he mentioned that I sounded just like his mother, who thought that "WE" could not "take in everyone" and who was "wacist" towards immigrants from Latin America.

And I realized that his mother, was a nationalist, formally Columbian, and now that she moved, AMERICAN, and looked at other Latin American ethnic groups, and saw OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS that had nothing to do with her, fuck them,

while her stupid son, who grew up here, in our LEFT DOMINATED SCHOOLS, had internalized the LEFTS views on race, and thus was INDENTIFYING with those other brown people based on RACE, and not with me, his fellow American.

This is primarily a POLITICAL issue, not a RACE issue. The RACISM is a product of LIBERAL POLITICS.

She’s also an antisemite. Ironically, where her liberalness forces her to defend illegals, she complains about Jews. Before she got called out on it, her signature included the line ”Jews invented whining.”

We are in a scary place in this country when Demicrats race in to defend illegals and scorn American Jews - the former sucking off the teat of American taxpayers and the latter contributing tremendously to our society.

And the worst part is, the ones that are the worst trolls, are the best representatives of their sides. You can't ignore them, because they are the voice of their people.

Generally speaking, it is not the illegals that demonize whites. It is liberal whites who race bait, use the second gen voters to win, and then THEY demonize the whites.

I had a great discussion with a second gen Columbia a while back. He was taking the standard left position on just about everything, standard no thinking type.

BUT, then he mentioned that I sounded just like his mother, who thought that "WE" could not "take in everyone" and who was "wacist" towards immigrants from Latin America.

And I realized that his mother, was a nationalist, formally Columbian, and now that she moved, AMERICAN, and looked at other Latin American ethnic groups, and saw OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS that had nothing to do with her, fuck them,

while her stupid son, who grew up here, in our LEFT DOMINATED SCHOOLS, had internalized the LEFTS views on race, and thus was INDENTIFYING with those other brown people based on RACE, and not with me, his fellow American.

This is primarily a POLITICAL issue, not a RACE issue. The RACISM is a product of LIBERAL POLITICS.
I get your point, and agree with it.

But I was responding to that liberal, who made a point that the illegals weren’t holding major office - just sitting on school boards, with the implication that these local groups hold no sway. These local school boards are where the radical left curriculums and agendas are being approved, as they begin to indoctrinate our children early.

Illegals should not hold ANY elected office, nor should they vote in any election. We are rewarding their actions entering our country illegally, and encouraging more of them.

And the worst part is, the ones that are the worst trolls, are the best representatives of their sides. You can't ignore them, because they are the voice of their people.
Yes. I’ve been advised to ignore the really horrible ones, and sometimes I do. (Right now there’s an antisemite in the religion forum going on about “you pathetic Jews” and accusing us of teaming up with all these white supremacists, and him I’m ignoring.)

But to ignore the liberal antisemites who on one hand cry over how bad whites treat blacks and on the other spew their antisemitism is letting their hypocrisy go unchallenged.

I also think it’s important that Republicans, in general, push back against the nonsense the leftists are spewing, and not allow ourselves to be browbeaten or verbally abused into silence.

Yes. I’ve been advised to ignore the really horrible ones, and sometimes I do. (Right now there’s an antisemite in the religion forum going on about “you pathetic Jews” and accusing us of teaming up with all these white supremacists, and him I’m ignoring.)

But to ignore the liberal antisemites who on one hand cry over how bad whites treat blacks and on the other spew their antisemitism is letting their hypocrisy go unchallenged.

I also think it’s important that Republicans, in general, push back against the nonsense the leftists are spewing, and not allow ourselves to be browbeaten or verbally abused into silence.
There should be a district by district count in all 50 state, esp Florida and Texas.

Forum List

Back