Pelosi thinks she's the Supreme Leader of the USA

Cool, but there was a bipartisan agreement in the House....anyway...that's rather old news, compared to what is happening right now

because donny ate kevin's spine.

bfe7fa00-6e95-4589-a0e6-1a1faf7c6bde-large1x1_thumb_1062.png

Hilarious, Democrat hack propagandists promoting fascism and authoritarian accusing Republicans of what they are. Looks like they forgot that Adam Schitt and co. are on this so called committee. Yet they have the gall to refuse Republicans just because they question the lies the Democrats have been promoting.
Pelosi and Biden are evdence that we need to have a mandatory retirement age for politicians - Maximum age 75

Shame on Republicans.

They are the ones who shot themselves in the foot. Pelosi gave them everything they wanted. Equal representation and veto power over subpoenas. Despite that, Republicans refused to support it. They have nothing to complain about. Go cry to the chaplain.

i hope the (D)s follow thru with every arrow in their quill when the subpoenas start rolling out & anyone not complying gets arrested.

kevin mccarthy...
jim jordan...
ivanka....
& daddy.

It is bi-partisan. Liz Cheney will be on the committee. She is one of the few adults in the Republican Party.

kinzinger will probably get seated as well & pelosi might have former (R) congressional members in advisory roles.

poorly educated deplorables just can't grasp that they had the perfect opportunity to have equal powers & let it slip by.

nancy is playing chess whilst they are still trying to figure out checkers.

Cool...it died in the Senate...now we have yet another, and once again...Nancy P changes the rules...obviously it's a political joke

they had the choice after negotiations were finalized to vote or lose any chance to have equal say.

they made their choice & now that the consequences are being realised - they want to say it isn't fair?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1627128261398.png

they had the choice after negotiations were finalized to vote or lose any chance to have equal say.

they made their choice & now that the consequences are being realised - they want to say it isn't fair?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 516697
frankly i think they all understood it was a political show, because the dems didn’t. like the results of all the other investigations.

nice suits

m'eh ... donny's is a cheap chinese sweatshop one & kevin's shoes are totally wrong. but no worries - i get why you can't address the fact that b4 donny ate his spine, mccarthy was on the house floor actually showing he had one.

then he goes down to FLA, kisses the gold plated ring of dear leader, promptly bends over- grabbing his ankles whilst donny tells him to renege on everything that might cause discomfort for the chosen one.

frankly i think they all understood it was a political show, because the dems didn’t. like the results of all the other investigations.

lol ... tuesday is the start. i understand the CP & DC metro police will be testifying. please do try to overcome the desire to watch it filtered. go to an unbiased outlet & learn the facts.

A 10 member Commission - one party picks their 5, the other party picks their 5. Both parties are going to make it political. Pelosi is making it worse, more political.

there will be facts. facts that are undeniable... facts presented by real time first person eye witness accounts & footage from police body cams.

the FACT that it is not going to be political - is what the (R)s are CONcerned about. & it's all going to be public with no spin - at least the hearings aired live on CSPAN & other unbiased outlets uninterupted, unedited.

some 'news' outlets won't air it live.... but will show edited segments no doubt to influence the poorly educated that donny loves long time.

lol ... tuesday is the start. i understand the CP & DC metro police will be testifying. please do try to overcome the desire to watch it filtered. go to an unbiased outlet & learn the facts.
oh i’ll be watching when i can on CSPAN

i wanna see chris miller ACTING DOD sec, installed just a few days after the election ( makes sense to do that since donny was going to get evicted in just 2 months)

get subpoenaed & testify why he put out a memo specifically ordering the DC national guard to stand down & not do their jobs should violence erupt at the capital ... knowing that something very well could happen.

SecDefLtr.jpg

i wanna see chris miller ACTING DOD sec, installed just a few days after the election ( makes sense to do that since donny was going to get evicted in just 2 months)

get subpoenaed & testify why he put out a memo specifically ordering the DC national guard to stand down & not do their jobs should violence erupt at the capital ... knowing that something very well could happen.

SecDefLtr.jpg
stand down? did you even read the memo you posted? he authorized the NG in that memo. Read it for yourself real slowly

Forum List

Back