Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

She thought it was the constitution.

Na, she tore it up, instead of wiping her ass.
thx, I wondered where that saying came from, "Is that your face, or did your pants fall down.'
Wrx perfect with nancy

What was awesome was how badly Trump got under her skin. While she stood there, tears in her eyes ripping up his speech and he just shined her on. This is all Nancy's fault. She made deal with the devil and her bill is coming due. Her political career will be very different over the next four year I'm thinking. I'll bet money she quits.

werent no speech she ripped -that was Trumps fat ass!

IMPEACHED !

:auiqs.jpg:

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will go down and remain the 3rd impeached Potus, and never be exonerated.
without a single republican vote in the house or senate. Ya that will look real good for who
btw, even us most ardent clinton haters never look upon him as an impeached president.
We look at him as just another dem who used his office to get rich.

IMPEACHED !

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Lol, keep clinging to that, meanwhile four more years, four more years.

thx, I wondered where that saying came from, "Is that your face, or did your pants fall down.'
Wrx perfect with nancy

What was awesome was how badly Trump got under her skin. While she stood there, tears in her eyes ripping up his speech and he just shined her on. This is all Nancy's fault. She made deal with the devil and her bill is coming due. Her political career will be very different over the next four year I'm thinking. I'll bet money she quits.
nancy must really hate those grand kids.
Even Orin Hatch retired to play with his.

IMPEACHED !

without a single republican vote in the house or senate. Ya that will look real good for who
btw, even us most ardent clinton haters never look upon him as an impeached president.

Republicans were complicit in the cover up of trumps corruption. They are about to pay a heavy price.

Wrx perfect with nancy

nancy must really hate those grand kids.
Even Orin Hatch retired to play with his.

yup.

IMPEACHED !

Republicans were complicit in the cover up of trumps corruption. They are about to pay a heavy price.
Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

IMPEACHED !

Lol, keep clinging to that, meanwhile four more years, four more years.

There won't be 4 me years of this.

Wrx perfect with nancy

You think?

She's so arrogant, only forcible removal would work.

IMPEACHED !

no need to be exonerated when nothing was proved

IMPEACHED !

Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.

IMPEACHED !

Impeached ... acquitted ... re-elected...

3000.jpg

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That was pretty shocking. I have mixed feelings about it. One on the hand it’s a sign of how divided we have become as a nation. It definitely doesn’t set a good example and likely to just make things worse in that regard. Americans also already mistrust congress. On the other hand, it probably pissed Trump off so that part is great lol

You think that pissed off Trump? Thats just something to laugh over after they have spent the past three years trying to destroy his presidency, insulted his wife and family for the past three years. No trump is not the kind of person that type of thing would get under the skin of, it was just a sign that Pelosi is getting desperate and ready to hit the bottle to wash down her medication.
Are you fucking kidding me? Lol. Trump is the whiniest, insecure little bitch to ever be elected to any public office. Of course it would get under his skin. What doesn’t get under his skin is the question lol
The real issue is we keep protecting women like this shrew. Let them get attacked. Let them get maimed. Let them die. Let them learn what most guys do when growing up. That broad is spoiled and a child. And she has no idea how to govern a nation, even after 50 years.

What a bitter, disgraceful, disrespectful failed loser...

Pelosi continues to build upon her failed image and legacy, after initiating the In-Constitutional Impeachment process that ended the last 3+ years of Continuous Democrat rage, undermining, sedition, violations of Constitution, illegal acts, and failed coup attempts - the fastest Impeachment in US history based on the weakest case for Impeachment in US history.

Her legacy will be proceeding with the 1st Partisan Impeachment in US history that not only failed the Constitutional requirements for Impeachment but also failed her own - overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship.

It must have been extremely hard for her and fellow Democrats, having to sit for an hour and fifteen minutes and listen to all of the historic achievements accomplished under this President DESPITE e years of undermining, attacks, sedition, and treason by her and her party.

It had to be humiliating being on camera in front of the world, directly behind the President, being the Democratic Party's face of treason and failed Impeachment responsible for attempting to remove the President from office as the long list of achievements, 1sts, & successes for the American people were listed.

In tearing up the President's speech at the end, Pelosi resembled a spoiled, jealous, angry child who failed to get their way throwing a tantrum.

Such behavior is beneath the position of the Speaker of the House, but it is what has come to be expected of such a failed self/party-serving / party-1st power-hungry Democrat.

My guess is she stayed up all night, cursing the President, cursing all of his supporters, cursing all of the Senators who will vote to acquit him from her sham Impeachment later today, and cursing all the many voters whose Constitutional right to choose their own leader she can not strip from them.

What did Newt have to say about the president not shaking the speakers hand? I guess we'll just ignore that.
The black guys would put up with that! Up to 80% single parents. There must be a reason.

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.
So which lies have hurt you personally

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

Naw, what's tacky is having a cheap game show host in the White House.

"And Rush Limbaugh, you win the Medal of Freedom!!!"

Forum List

Back