Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

Pelosi's conduct at the SOTU will go down in infamy as the biggest political mistake that bitch ever made. That, and constantly licking her damn teeth.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
She was an excellent representative for the party of hate. You could see the hate in her eyes throughout the entire speech, and as she ripped up the speech in her rage.
I sont adhere to any party...but if you support Trump dont complain about hate or been hated....the guy is the definition of hate.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That was pretty shocking. I have mixed feelings about it. One on the hand it’s a sign of how divided we have become as a nation. It definitely doesn’t set a good example and likely to just make things worse in that regard. Americans also already mistrust congress. On the other hand, it probably pissed Trump off so that part is great lol

This James Woods?
Same Felon?

James Woods, 66, replaces his 26-year-old girlfriend with drug bust arrestee Kristen Baugness... and she's only 20! | Daily Mail Online

James Woods?

Felon?

Last edited:
It’s pretty astonishing that the Speaker of the House would behave that way, but then I guess that’s where we are as a country
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

THIS BITCH IS IN THE LINE OF SUCCESSION?!

THERE NEEDS TO BE TERM LIMITS....PERIOD

AOC STAYED HOME
RAG HEAD CANT CLAP OR STAY OFF HER PHONE
PELOSI WAS ROLLING HER EYES, MAKING FACES
RIPS UP THE SPEACH SO CAMERAS COULD SEE
WATERS IS ANOTHER ONE

THESE FUCKS WORK FOR US
AND SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE CHECKED

WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THEY COULD
DO SHIT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT
THAT WOULD GET ME FIRED OR WRITTEN UP.....

THE WHOLE CONGRESS NEEDS TO BE REPLACED
AND WE NEED TO START DOING OUR JOBS AS BOSSES

WHAT THE FUCK

WE NEED A ROSA PARKS TO IGNITE A POLITICAL MOVEMENT
THIS IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE...BOTH PARTIES
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY

That was pretty shocking. I have mixed feelings about it. One on the hand it’s a sign of how divided we have become as a nation. It definitely doesn’t set a good example and likely to just make things worse in that regard. Americans also already mistrust congress. On the other hand, it probably pissed Trump off so that part is great lol

You think that pissed off Trump? Thats just something to laugh over after they have spent the past three years trying to destroy his presidency, insulted his wife and family for the past three years. No trump is not the kind of person that type of thing would get under the skin of, it was just a sign that Pelosi is getting desperate and ready to hit the bottle to wash down her medication.

You think that pissed off Trump? Thats just something to laugh over after they have spent the past three years trying to destroy his presidency, insulted his wife and family for the past three years. No trump is not the kind of person that type of thing would get under the skin of, it was just a sign that Pelosi is getting desperate and ready to hit the bottle to wash down her medication.
Are you fucking kidding me? Lol. Trump is the whiniest, insecure little bitch to ever be elected to any public office. Of course it would get under his skin. What doesn’t get under his skin is the question lol

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

pelosi old crow1.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me? Lol. Trump is the whiniest, insecure little bitch to ever be elected to any public office. Of course it would get under his skin. What doesn’t get under his skin is the question lol

Crass appalling public behaviour.

Whatever you pos say doesn't

Incompetent, small-minded, petty. The Democrats are absolutely disintegrating before our eyes.

Trump

BROKE

them

Forum List

Back