Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

To use a blunt force instrument - would you vote for Hitler if he lined up with all your positions? NOT that Trump is Hitler or even close, but at some point character matters and I'm not talking minor stuff.

As you've probably seen, all Trumpletons are going to "understand" is you've compared Trump to Hitler. Going all hysterical, the second phrase is being dismissed / ignored - almost as if it weren't there.

Let's have a closer look:

1. The Fuehrer's word is / trumps the law of the land.
2. The German Reich first!
3. Those people (Jews, illegal immigrants, minorities...) are our downfall.
4. The White / Aryan race needs to be protected.
5. (Social) Democracies and international institutions are a plague on the earth.
6. The only language the world understands, and the only tool guaranteeing a country's success, is that of military might.
7. Other countries have taken advantage of / ill-treated the homeland. Revenge will be exacted for that.
8. Institutions deserve to be honored, respected, and preserved only insofar as they are prepared, able, and willing to reinforce the Fuehrer's will.

With that in mind, take a look at the Trumpletons around here, and find me one who doesn't agree with most, if not all of the above, and who didn't vote for Trump - even while grinning and chortling (occasionally whining crocodile tears) about the man's glaring character flaws.

Anyway, the better question would have been: "With a liberal on the other side, would you vote for a vulgar misogynist, racist, sociopath, and narcissistic megalomaniac (e.g. Hitler / Trump)? The question pretty much has been answered in the affirmative.

Not inviting the Speaker of the House - number two in the line of succession - was a kindergarten move, justified with a kindergarten "justification": She started it. That's misogyny and disrespect for the institutions the Constitution creates all folded in one, and Trumpletons couldn't be any giddier.

Guess somebody wants full credit for the enormous deficits he’s creating.

To use a blunt force instrument - would you vote for Hitler if he lined up with all your positions? NOT that Trump is Hitler or even close, but at some point character matters and I'm not talking minor stuff.

As you've probably seen, all Trumpletons are going to "understand" is you've compared Trump to Hitler. Going all hysterical, the second phrase is being dismissed / ignored - almost as if it weren't there.

5. (Social) Democracies and international institutions are a plague on the earth.
6. The only language the world understands, and the only tool guaranteeing a country's success, is that of military might.
7. Other countries have taken advantage of / ill-treated the homeland. Revenge will be exacted for that.
8. Institutions deserve to be honored, respected, and preserved only insofar as they are prepared, able, and willing to reinforce the Fuehrer's will.

With that in mind, take a look at the Trumpletons around here, and find me one who doesn't agree with most, if not all of the above, and who didn't vote for Trump - even while grinning and chortling (occasionally whining crocodile tears) about the man's glaring character flaws.

Anyway, the better question would have been: "With a liberal on the other side, would you vote for a vulgar misogynist, racist, sociopath, and narcissistic megalomaniac (e.g. Hitler / Trump)? The question pretty much has been answered in the affirmative.

Not inviting the Speaker of the House - number two in the line of succession - was a kindergarten move, justified with a kindergarten "justification": She started it. That's misogyny and disrespect for the institutions the Constitution creates all folded in one, and Trumpletons couldn't be any giddier.
You're a fucking douchebag. That's all you proved. Nothing is lower or sleazier than an America hating idiot who compares Republicans to Nazis.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!
something Pelosi might say:

"We (the dems) took a bill which was focused on helping corporations and not the workers, and changed it into what America really needed"

Didn't she take credit for the whole thing pretty much? Oh yeah - she did. And she had absofuckinglutley nothing to do with it. It was the Senate working with Mnuchin. So why would she be fucking invited? She took credit for something she didn't even participate in. She is feeling shut out because she wasn't given attention and then she shoved a bunch of BS stuff into it that had nothing to do with the Crisis.

GO Nancy! She's great! God I love her! Always looking out for herself and her party ONLY.
Why would she be invited? Because she is the speaker of the house. It’s very simple. If politicians got disqualified from basic legislative processes for acting politically then we would become a one party rule state which is the direction we are heading. I don’t think that is a healthy or productive thing. Do you?
Since when is the Speaker supposed to be at a Bill signing?

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

So the waste of space, that had nothing to do with a relief bill, isn't inviting the only leader in Washington that decided what was going to be in it?

That's rich.

Sorry, the Senate decided what was going to be in it as well. The witch tried to stuff it full of pork, and the Senate told her to take it out.
My understanding is that virtually nothing she wanted got into the final bill.

I'm sure they had to give her something, just nothing near the laundry list she first presented.

Which witch tried to stuff it full of pork? McConnell? Because there was plenty of from both sides in it but you lunatics are incapable of recognizing your own. Harbor dredging? Sunscreen?

A lot of important stuff got in.
  • Vastly expanded unemployment benefits through June for anyone who’s lost income due to COVID-19.
  • $100 billion for hospitals.
  • A change in the “checks for everyone” program to insure that low-income workers get the full $1,200.
  • Removal of a provision that would have excluded nonprofits that receive Medicaid funding from the small-business grants.
  • Barring the president, Vice President, cabinet heads and members of Congress and their families from getting aid.
  • Oversight on the corporate lending facility.
  • $150 billion for state and local governments.
  • $25 billion for food stamps.
  • $30 billion for schools.
  • Suspend federal student loan payments through Sept. 30 with no accrual of interest on those loans.

These are not Republican agendas, they are US agendas. They are all related to the damage of COVID-19.

Those were what the Democrats were fighting to get in to the bill. Not the Republicans. What you criticized Pelosi for.

Some of what went in to the bill was part of the Republican Agenda, for instance language prohibiting Planned Parenthood from getting any money.
Why would Planned Unparenthood need money in a Chinese Virus bailout bill?

Why would airlines?

Why would business?

Why would non profits?
Obvious reasons.

Airlines and "businesses" are being hit hard by the lockdown. Non-profits? You would have to be more specific, but I assume they are among those helping in the crisis.

Now, answer my question: Why would we need to fund baby killing during this pandemic?

Planned Parenthood is also a business hit hard. Try again.
The “business” of killing babies can take a break.

The mob is illegal. The services PP offer, are not. Try again.

Hitler's "final solution" was also legal in Germany......He only murdered 6M Jews and gypsies....your beloved PP has murdered just short of 50M innocents since 1970 and most experts believe the real number is 60M. Did you know the population of Canada is 37.5M? Imagine if every Canuck disappeared and took the population of Michigan and Wisconsin with them for some perspective on the carnage waged on American babies. Your black-face governor of Virginia even wants to murder them post-delivery. That is a breathing, functioning human being....that is homicide in any culture in the world.

To use a blunt force instrument - would you vote for Hitler if he lined up with all your positions?

You probably have no idea how spectacularly absurd that question is.

If Hitler lined up with all of my positions, then he'd be very, very different from how history records him.

The whole point about Hitler is that he held positions that do not line up at all with the positions that reasonable people hold.
Always keep in mind that we're dealing with mentally ill people here.

Planned Parenthood is also a business hit hard. Try again.

The Mob didn't get a stimulus loan....both are in the murder business....so why does PP deserve one? So young women can get knocked up, murder their baby..... the guilt later ruining their lives.....you statists love that....more dependent voters to take advantage of.
The mob is illegal. The services PP offer, are not. Try again.
This isn't the time for politics. Put that aside, do they need help as a business? Help them.
Thank you! My sentiments exactly!

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?
Would you? Or would you vote for Trump regardless?

That's not how this works.

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

Now your turn. Or will you run away?

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

I can understand that. I hold passionate beliefs on certain things as well.
Why is funding for PP important during a virus epidemic?

Why is funding for ANY business important? Why single out one only?

It's your pork.
PP isn't an essential business. You know that. Stop playing dumb.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
They aren't murdering innocent human beings, you sick jackal.
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Just like they lied about Pelosi trying to include abortion language in the bill.

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

It's your pork.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Just like they lied about Pelosi trying to include abortion language in the bill.
Pelosi needs a hot poker shoved up her sick ass.

To use a blunt force instrument - would you vote for Hitler if he lined up with all your positions?

You probably have no idea how spectacularly absurd that question is.

If Hitler lined up with all of my positions, then he'd be very, very different from how history records him.

The whole point about Hitler is that he held positions that do not line up at all with the positions that reasonable people hold.

The point is very apt. As I noted, it was blunt force instrument. Some can line up with all your positions but have rotten character an zero ethics, and folks would still vote for him.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

She tried to fund Planned Unparenthood in the bill. They have nothing to do with the pandemic.

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress.

:th_believecrap:

that's simply rightwing bull crud that you believe....

IT WAS ABOUT the $500,000,000,000, half a trillion dollar SLUSH FUND the Republicans put in the bill with no strings attached, the president could pick and choose who to give it to, of course his friends only, with no oversight AND without the president's team having to tell us citizens who they gave it to, until 6 months AFTER they gave our money to them.... and it could all be used by companies to buy back stocks and give themselves raises and bonuses with it.... much like TARP.

YOU should be thanking Pelosi and groveling at her feet, for trying to stop that BULL CRAP! imo
Obama had an $800 billion slush fund.
NOPE! He did not have a SECRET slush fund without any oversight.... there was a separate magistrate to oversee it... and congressional oversight from the get go, not 6 months of secrecy of who got the money....

the House bill CHANGED that....

EXACTLY. And why are they opposed to oversite?

She's number 3 in succession, get an education.

You're a fucking douchebag. That's all you proved. Nothing is lower or sleazier than an America hating idiot who compares Republicans to Nazis.
Umh....maybe Republicans who compare Democrats to Nazis?

Democrats were just another form of Nazi, not quite so obvious about its intentions.

Umh....maybe Republicans who compare Democrats to Nazis?

Democrats were just another form of Nazi, not quite so obvious about its intentions.
Nazis murdered innocent human beings and so do Democrats. It's not that difficult to see the similarities.

gotta admit - the constant comparisons with past extreme evil are done either for that persons own fears/hate of trump, or to simply try and associate trump TO hitler.

trump is an ass at times, but all this nazi hitler shit is over the top.

Do you know about Godwin's law? It's the formal prediction that any contentious discussion will eventually lead to someone on one side comparing the other side to Hitler or to the Nazis. Traditionally, that is often deemed to be the point where the discussion effectively ends, and the side that brought up the Hitler/Nazi comparison to have lost.

Forum List

Back