Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

I heard that it's because the Dirty Don is so pissed at just the sight of The Speaker, he starts to fume. He doesn't just mad, when he fumes he gets all fiery red, and some people have even said when he get like that he actually starts to look like some kind of Demon and begins to smells like Sulfur.

Honest Injun. (0ps, is that racist?)
The Hill says they haven't spoken since Oct. 16.

I heard that it's because the Dirty Don is so pissed at just the sight of The Speaker, he starts to fume. He doesn't just mad, when he fumes he gets all fiery red, and some people have even said when he get like that he actually starts to look like some kind of Demon and begins to smells like Sulfur.

Honest Injun. (0ps, is that racist?)

Too bad he can't shoot her and get away with it.

I'm sure a lot of Banana Republicans agree with that too.

It's a Brave New World........or an Animal Farm!

But she still has all those monogrammed pens left over from the impeachment.
I'm sure Trump would have been happy to use a "Nancy Pelosi" monogrammed pen to sign this important bill into law.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.

Or, why corona virus can be a blessing. Hopefully congress got exposed and they all die .

Did hell just freeze over.

We agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a visual. Drumpf is going to pretend the repubs came up with the bill while the dems sat around scratching their asses. The educationally deprived will fall for it.
Pelosi had choices. She could have worked with Trump from the beginning and still maybe would have gotten some crumbs. Instead it was World War 3. Maybe what we are going through now is just that. He owes her nada. 3 years of this. A bit of advice. If the worse happens for survival, align yourself with a person or people who know what they are doing. No matter what their background is. To many bullshitters in this country. Eat the pride if you have to.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!
The WH is being run by a bunch of emotional children; with Trump the Child-in-Chief.

Trump will win in 2020 possibly due to Dimm attrition combined with natural selection.

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.
Perhaps so, I never said she wasn’t part of the problem. They are all part of the problem. Trump is the ring leader

This ^^^ is a class act? Calling an 80-year old women a bitch goes well beyond misogyny.

Forum List

Back