Pelosi lost her power...cant get the votes for Infrastructure bill.

22lcidw
Anyone with half a brain wouldn't vote for that bill. Way to much money. Only 45% of it is for actual infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and new social programs that we don't need. Way to much money.

What is your favorite part of both bills and why?
I'm not a fan of the bipartisan bill because it doesn't increase taxes..which is the way you pay for spending like this. Bill #1 just adds to the deficit.
I would want to see the EXACT details of what the various projects outlined in the bill because I suspect they are pet pork projects designed to get the moderates
re-elected.

I agree with the broad outline of the Build Back Better bill. Can it be trimmed? Probably, which is what I suspect Manchin is looking for. Most of all, it includes the way overdue tax increases.

I continue to wonder why the democrats continue to elect her as speaker. I'm not sure anyone could do better...but its time for the Democrats to find out.

How many seats have the Dems lost while she was Speaker?
I could say that about almost the entire Democratic party leadership. Old, out of step, landscape passed them by, won't give up power.
Can't fight a ground war with Republicans. And most annoying of all, can't message their way out of a wet paper bag.

Stupid people. People who don't want to work. People who demand to be given things. People keen to see America fall. These are the folks who DO want these bills.

What category are you in?

1633299266330.png

Forum List

Back