Defund the Police

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Nice job Commies.....the people's republic of Austin will now send

"I feel like, in many areas, not just obviously in our sworn officers on the street, but with our property crime technicians in forensics and in our Austin 311 call center, we are experiencing staffing shortages, and, so, I think that I’m going to ask for a little bit of patience. Many times people do have to wait on hold when they’re calling 311 in order to make that report," the interim chief said.

"If an officer is not necessarily needed, in other words, this is a crime that obviously has already been committed, and we can still get a property crime technician there to take photos, to be able to gather the evidence and to provide a case number and a way to follow up to a victim of a crime, then that may be the most appropriate way, actually, to handle it so that I can free my officers up to keep answering the emergency calls for service where we have a violent crime and people that are actively engaged in criminal activity," he added.

Violent crime? I thought the police showed up and just shot blacks for no reason..........what is this violent crime you speak of? Unreal when your house is robbed, people gotta deal with this shit too....well not the rich democrats..........like everything else they are not effected by this.......they are the kind of people who will call the gov if they are not personally taken care of....since this is TX, I hope the gov tells them to go fuck themselves and sends a jr crime investigator just on the job if they can even do that, shortages in those positions too.

The most importatn thing the govt does and the left wants to abolish it so their hommies don't go to jail and can rape, rob and kill with impunity

"Austin, Texas, police are urging the public to call 311 instead of 911 to report nonemergencies, authorities said."

So people have to dial 311 for non-emergencies?

Oh the horror!

Forum List

Back