Pelosi lost her power...cant get the votes for Infrastructure bill.

Poor Poor Nancy......she cannot cobble together enough votes for her bills that steal wealth and redistribute it.

The FREE $3.5 trillion spending bill. :laughing0301: :clap: :hyper: :icon_rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Hey everyone.....my house was FREE.....it didn't add anything to my debt because it is paid off after 30 years......so it pays for itself!!

Yes, people DO want these spending bills. And it's good to see progressives sticking to their guns.
That being said, I expect this to take a couple of weeks and a lot of horsetrading to go on.
That's the way it works.
They want the spending. That right there is why the government will eventually bankrupt the country, because spending only goes one way in Washington, up. Ultimately it won't matter, though, when everything crashes and no one's getting paid anything.

There is no disagreement on the Infrastructure bill. Her Leftist minions are demanding a commitment from all Democrats that they support the "$3.5T" social welfare bill, and they are not getting that commitment.

The people who are demanding this are Leftists in predominantly Democrat districts, who don't have to worry about being defeated in November. Those in "sane" districts are unwilling to support some of this bullshit.

Isn't it interesting how the Media are portraying this? NOTHING about the substance of the "$3.5T" bill; all reporting is about the POLITICS of it. Sad commentary.
Well they don't want you to KNOW what's in it.......it's Pelosi's signature move

Yes, people DO want these spending bills. And it's good to see progressives sticking to their guns.
That being said, I expect this to take a couple of weeks and a lot of horsetrading to go on.
That's the way it works.
What is your favorite part of both bills and why?

Democrats complained when Bush added 5 trillion to the debt. Republicans complained when Obama added 8 trillion to the debt. Every politician runs on reducing the debt and blames the other party for running it up. We're told its unsustainable and we'll end up like a 3rd world country. Yet here were are debating a proposal to add 3.5 trillion in spending. WTF? Is the US really in trouble with its debt, or do politicians only care every 4 years?
You need to stop thinking of Bush being on the opposite side of Obama and Clinton.
He never was.
a46f48497f092abb8834ef54e5b14421.jpg

R.a3633046c926ee6a3f3711762d2f93fc.jpg

Nancy Pelosi is CANCELLED?

Not exactly....but she did have to cancel the vote.

The people DO NOT WANT THESE SPENDING BILLS!!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) cancelled a vote on a Senate-passed $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill Thursday night, after failing to gain the support needed for passage after far-left progressives in her party promised to block the measure until there was agreement to pass the $3.5 trillion spending bill, which they are attempting to pass without Republican support.

I continue to wonder why the democrats continue to elect her as speaker. I'm not sure anyone could do better...but its time for the Democrats to find out.

How many seats have the Dems lost while she was Speaker?

Nancy Pelosi is CANCELLED?

Not exactly....but she did have to cancel the vote.

The people DO NOT WANT THESE SPENDING BILLS!!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) cancelled a vote on a Senate-passed $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill Thursday night, after failing to gain the support needed for passage after far-left progressives in her party promised to block the measure until there was agreement to pass the $3.5 trillion spending bill, which they are attempting to pass without Republican support.

I absolutely LOVE watching this bitch be humbled, humiliated. Couldn't happen to a more deserving self-appointed tyrant.

Aoc? Jesus Christ. Atleast with Nancy we all know she only cares about her own political gain and her own money. So you can always depend on Nancy to be Nancy.

Aoc on the other hand is just a complete fucking moron that doesn't know what she is doing. She flies by the seat of her pants. There is no telling what kind of dumb shit she would pull. She is also young which makes her irrational.

Pelsoi is a dirty bitch, but at least we know what to expect and what she is all about, which is herself. I'd rather get fucked by Nancy like I'm used to, with AOC we will get fucked in strange new ways.
To your points about AOC, she is in-fact a moron. She should have stayed a barmaid. Only AOC could have chased the new Amazon HQ2 from her district in NYC, turning a blighted area into a state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, with fantastic architecture, and 25,000 new high paying jobs. Her stupidity cost NY State $28b in lost tax revenue. What a fucking ditz.

1633098638249.png
AOC prefers this blight...

1633098678070.png
to this HQ2 wonder

Last edited:
Yep, she had a mandate when the GOP didn't lose even one seat.
This is her last term, I hope her TIA isn't triggered by AOC and her "squad".

Pelosi is a lying bag of garbage and I hope she is out of office very soon. She is terrible for the USA. She is an entitled tyrant.

To your points about AOC, she is in-fact a moron. She should have stayed a barmaid. Only AOC could have chased the new Amazon HQ2 from her district in NYC, turning a blighted area into a state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, with fantastic architecture, and 25,000 new high paying jobs, and cost NY State $28b in lost tax revenue. What a fucking ditz.

View attachment 546033 AOC prefers this blight...

View attachment 546034 to this HQ2 wonder

And this is an anointed leader of the Democrat Party.

Stupid people. People who don't want to work. People who demand to be given things. People keen to see America fall. These are the folks who DO want these bills.

What category are you in?

It's FREE money.

The BILL PAYS FOR ITSELF!!!

It should be $3.5 QUADRILLION!!

I continue to wonder why the democrats continue to elect her as speaker. I'm not sure anyone could do better...but its time for the Democrats to find out.

How many seats have the Dems lost while she was Speaker?
She won't surrender the Speakership to another democrat until she's out of office. She's far too powerful and they are afraid of her.

Yep, she had a mandate when the GOP didn't lose even one seat.
This is her last term, I hope her TIA isn't triggered by AOC and her "squad".
She has to be backed by the elites to last this long. She is given her instructions to what she ma have some belief in and then sells it. Come on. She does not know these things. She rides on popularity. Watching the lifelong sell out politicians of 30, 40 years and more in press conferences with her in her first few years is sickening.

Forum List

Back