Pelosi:"Have Absolutely No Intention Of Losing Midterms", touts (2) +ve economic polls/statistics, says Dems in Trump districts are in "Strong shape"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seriously … democrats have 5 months of being in the majority before the midterms … I promise you, if the shoe were on the other foot, Republicans would be holding oversight hearings every week from now until Election Day.

well i remember Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg saying she was staying on the court till 2025 and at the time she said it i thought, ''woman...you just signed your own death certificate'.

Someday (soon, hopefully) we'll hear that she choked to death on her own vomit with a BAC of .34% and we'll smile and nod to the big guy upstairs.... the actual big guy, not the stuttering shit clown grifter....

I’m just as hopeful but not as confident as you

Many things can happen between now and election day

Plus no one knows how many dead people or comatose nursing home residents will show up and vote democrat

You may be right. But Potato and his clowns can't fix this mess in five months. Hell it'll take years

Nancy needs to lay off the Zinfandel ice cream.

I think there is a brewing crisis in the DNC regarding student loans that she doesn't see coming. Biden got everybody's hopes up and now he is going to rip the rug right out from under their feet as it becomes increasingly obvious that he doesn't have the legal authority to do as much as they have led people to believe will happen. Ironically he is being bandwagonhed by his own party with their constant "Today would be a good day to cancel student loans" tweets.

She's as senile as Potato, demoquacks are in for a shellacking
She made the same kind of statement a few months before 2020. She was smug about it, too. She said Trump was "going", whether he knew it or not. If they stop counting ballots again, people should break down the doors and stay there until the counting is finished. NEVER AGAIN!

She made the same kind of statement a few months before 2020. She was smug about it, too. She said Trump was "going", whether he knew it or not. If they stop counting ballots again, people should break down the doors and stay there until the counting is finished. NEVER AGAIN!

I'm not really one to wish harm but if that old bitch choked on on something? Meh

Seriously … democrats have 5 months of being in the majority before the midterms … I promise you, if the shoe were on the other foot, Republicans would be holding oversight hearings every week from now until Election Day.

In 2018 when the Republicans held the house and senate, there were recounts in 5 states that all went to Democrats thus the gavel went from John Boner to Nancy Piglosi. Unless we do something to stop the corruption it will stay demoncrap.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Its the economy that will dictate the election. Right now it is bad and Dems could lose big time, the only issue the GOP hopes to resolve by the end of summer is the abortion issue, that alone could save the Democrats in November

Forum List

Back