Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"

This not about the truth and it never has been. It’s about partisan politics and always has been both sides would bring out there talking points to feed the extremes of there party and the truth would never factor into it.
So why did the repubs refuse a bipartisan investigation where both sides could have equal input on what is investigated?
Democrats and RINO'S are not bipartisan they are full criminal.
The commission would have been if the repubs weren't afraid to join.
And OJ Simpson should have a say in the investigation of the murder of his wife and Ron Goldman
If the investigation had invited him to participate, and he agreed, then yes he would have been involved. You' aren't trying to say this is the same thing, are you?

This not about the truth and it never has been. It’s about partisan politics and always has been both sides would bring out there talking points to feed the extremes of there party and the truth would never factor into it.
So why did the repubs refuse a bipartisan investigation where both sides could have equal input on what is investigated?

They care more about their election chances in 2022 than the truth

Move along, nothing to see here
All the Democrats think of is staying in power. Do not let anyone tell you anything different. Look at the crap they are trying to pass. Hopefully the audits will put the brakes on these assholes destroying this country.

I don’t know which is more sad some of the stuff people post or the possibility they might actually believe it.

I know,

But I don't feel sorry for what the morons from the Left believe, it's their choice who are we to stop them.

What I'll remember most this Memorial Day is the cowardice of Senate Republicans - especially that evil bastard Mitch McConnell. Other cowards like Joe Manchin share some of the blame.

1622256088381.png

BIZARRO GOVERNMENT: RIOT PROBE MOTHBALLED — *35 VOTES* BEAT 54

The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it. The Truth is not what the repubs want to hear.

Pelosi would not know the truth if it hit her in the face....in fact, she is part of the cover up over what really happened on 6 Jan.

• The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it.
  • Let them sit on the sidelines and watch
-----------------------------------------------------
I had never thought of that 'special committee' angle to get to the truth. Should have, but didn't.

I have seen in the public media speculation that if the Republicans won't agree to a bi-partisan investigation, well, the cat can still be skinned via.......a Special Prosecutor.
Appointed, it seems it would be, by.....Merrit Garland.

I think the story will out.

Kinda sorta interesting, though.

IMHO

The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it. The Truth is not what the repubs want to hear.
The voters will view it appropriately: as a witch hunt.

I had never thought of that 'special committee' angle to get to the truth. Should have, but didn't.

I have seen in the public media speculation that if the Republicans won't agree to a bi-partisan investigation, well, the cat can still be skinned via.......a Special Prosecutor.

IMHO
Turds like you and Piglosi are turning Congress into a joke.

What I'll remember most this Memorial Day is the cowardice of Se

IMHO
Turds like you and Piglosi are turning Congress into a joke.
Look out he will send "Meritt" Garland after you.

You're delusional if you believe both sides would have equal input.

Democrats and RINO'S are not bipartisan they are full criminal.
The commission would have been if the repubs weren't afraid to join.
Any Republican that trashes Trump is serving his/her last term. That could have something to do with it.
So they are cowards. We already knew that.
Will you stick your finger in a live light socket?

The Democrats have already determined what the "truth" is and are using this as a political weapon. No investigation is needed as blame has already been assigned.

Who does this broad think she is fooling?
Really?
If that is so why did the GOP vote against the Commission? It would have given them a fair voice in finding the truth but they said no?

They're really gonna regret that decision.
Pelosi's gonna Benghazi their asses!
You're delusional.

Forum List

Back