Pelosi Claims Mueller Was "Fired" In Bizzare Email to Raise Money From Donors

Not the first time she has used such tactics. She took lessons from Harry Reid.

So in an era of fake news, Pelosi tries to use her own fake news to con people out of their money. Her email amounts to fraud.

Pelosi claims Mueller was ‘fired’ in bizarre email to donors

Time for her and all career politicians to go, they are all shameless whores.

Your post is a lie, all you have to do is read your link.

Dummy, the title of her email was "MUELLER FIRED"

Apparently you can't read or comprehend what you read.

Now do you care to comment about how dishonest the email was, probably not because with the D after her name, that means you blindly defend her.

So in an era of fake news, Pelosi tries to use her own fake news to con people out of their money. Her email amounts to fraud.

That is exactly what she wrote in her email heading.

It's clickbait, intended to get the user to open the email. No, she's not spreading the narrative that Trump fired Mueller.

Anyway, you guys love clickbait.

Donald Trump Supporters Are More Susceptible to Clickbait

^Inability to post anything relevant to the link in the OP.
Her tactics are relevant to the topic.

Really? Pelosi sends out a fundraiser email with a clickbait title and you're in a tizzy, yet the orange shit gibbon in the white house came to political prominence by spouting off birtherism conspiracies and you're OK with that.

Please check your hypocrisy where the sun doesn't shine (Trump's soul).

A democrat lied to whore for money. Are we surprised? But more to the point I am more than ever convinced the Democrats desperately want Mueller fired. The other choice is keeping this thing going with no results. And, since they have no understanding of Trump, they believe goading him will force him to fire Mueller.

It's clickbait, intended to get the user to open the email. No, she's not spreading the narrative that Trump fired Mueller.

We aren't talking about Trump, I am already on record that I think he has lied, we are talking about Pelosi, care to stay on topic or are you going to play games and deflect?

Honey, Hillerystarted the birther crap.. Strange how you always ignore your own., then again, maybe not.

^Inability to post anything relevant to the link in the OP.
Her tactics are relevant to the topic.

Really? Pelosi sends out a fundraiser email with a clickbait title and you're in a tizzy, yet the orange shit gibbon in the white house came to political prominence by spouting off birtherism conspiracies and you're OK with that.

Please check your hypocrisy where the sun doesn't shine (Trump's soul).

We aren't talking about Trump, I am already on record that I think hew lies, we are talking about Pelosi, care to stay on topic or are you going to play games and deflect?

I'm comparing two current leaders of their respective political parties. One of them you voted for. Pelosi did not claim that Trump fired Mueller. Now, I'm not a big fan of politicians fundraising for money, but this email is par for the course. Either the reader is going to open the title of the email and see the full content of Pelosi's email or ignore it and go on with their life. What I can tell you is not going to happen is Democrats or anyone else going to believe that Mueller was fired because of Pelosi's email.

Birtherism however...

I will agree this is bizarre. But how much more bizarre than claiming to b an Indian when you arent? Or claiming that paying less taxes is a problem? Or pretending that two men can marry each other? Or pretending that the party of billionaires, Hollywood and wall street is not elitist?
These are bizarre people who suffer from mental illness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back