Pelosi changes deadline for infrastructure bill to Halloween

Because these far reaching, expansive spending bills have real impact. It is not a 'nonissue.'
The timing over when they get it done is the no issue that I’m talking about. That’s what’s dominating the conversation, not the details of what’s in the bill, nobodies talking about any of that

How do you know the Republicans won't vote for the bi-partisan $1.2T infrastructure Bill?
I know they won't vote for the "social infrastructure" bill, but I never saw any Republican say they would not vote for the $1.2T Bill.

Please provide a link or you are lying.

Here is a link that proves the $1.2T bill is supported by Republicans, its the democrat progressives that are voting "no" on it until the "$3.5T" bill is included, which will NEVER happen.
Social Infrastructure has been removed from the bill
What remains is traditional infrastructure

Democrats need to hold Republicans who vote against it in their home state

It's my understanding that there is talk of reducing the 3.5 trillion down, and also reducing the 10 years down
to fit the reduction in costs. So they get their foot in the door, and when the sunset approaches they simply
extend it out. getting everything.

Politics is such a dirty game, even used car salesmen don't want to get stenched up in that slop.

The timing over when they get it done is the no issue that I’m talking about. That’s what’s dominating the conversation, not the details of what’s in the bill, nobodies talking about any of that
I am. Most people I see talking about it are.

The OP points out there is a change in the timing meaning that the votes are not there. That is not important because the bill gets passed later, it is important because the bill as it stands is not going to pass but that the democrats still think they can pass something similar. So, the timing is also not a 'nonissue.'

That's because leftists like Pelosi made the previous fake deadlines hoping to bully other leftists into blind submission. She failed miserably and clearly can't wrangle her own members like she thinks she can

You know why they wont vote for it, it was not a bipartisan agreement, it was a cover because they were going to pass all the compromises anyway.

So of course Republicans are not going to vote for it, it was negotiated in bad faith.
The squad and two democrat senators wouldn't vote for it either. Only thing bipartisan about it is the opposition.

Now there's bad blood in the lefties pool because the squad felt it necessary to personally attack the moderates. What a full on circle jerk its been.

I am. Most people I see talking about it are.

The OP points out there is a change in the timing meaning that the votes are not there. That is not important because the bill gets passed later, it is important because the bill as it stands is not going to pass but that the democrats still think they can pass something similar. So, the timing is also not a 'nonissue.'
I don’t agree. I’m seeing most discussions about this bill focusing on Manchin and Sinemas rebellion or i see the right pointing at the lefts inability to pass something as some form of malfunction. It’s a war between the progressives and the moderates!!!! Oh my oh my. it’s all mindless drama. Just imagine if all that time and effort was actually spent on understanding and debating that actual policies proposed in the bill.

That's because leftists like Pelosi made the previous fake deadlines hoping to bully other leftists into blind submission. She failed miserably and clearly can't wrangle her own members like she thinks she can
You perfectly highlight my point… so fucking what?! Nobody cares!

see FA_Q2 this is exactly what I’m talking about

It's my understanding that there is talk of reducing the 3.5 trillion down, and also reducing the 10 years down
to fit the reduction in costs. So they get their foot in the door, and when the sunset approaches they simply
extend it out. getting everything.

Politics is such a dirty game, even used car salesmen don't want to get stenched up in that slop.

The nature of it assures us to have unscrupulous people in government.

You perfectly highlight my point… so fucking what?! Nobody cares!

see FA_Q2 this is exactly what I’m talking about
I don't care because we shouldn't be spending money.

How is it these asshats can't agree to pay last year's debts yet they want to go on a spending spree this year!

I think it YOU that doesn't get it.

STOP BLOWING OUR TAX DOLLARS

I don't care because we shouldn't be spending money.

How is it these asshats can't agree to pay last year's debts yet they want to go on a spending spree this year!

I think it YOU that doesn't get it.

STOP BLOWING OUR TAX DOLLARS
Oh good now you want to talk about spending, it’s not details of the infrastructure bill but at least it’s off the stupid “Dems are incompetent” point you were trying to push.

What do you mean we have debts to pay off from last year? The national debt and economy is not a credit card bill gramps it is an economic and currency managment system. We don’t submit monthly payments to pay off the debt. The debt will and should never be paid off to zero, if it were to it would ruin our economy and currency

Oh good now you want to talk about spending, it’s not details of the infrastructure bill but at least it’s off the stupid “Dems are incompetent” point you were trying to push.

What do you mean we have debts to pay off from last year? The national debt and economy is not a credit card bill gramps it is an economic and currency managment system. We don’t submit monthly payments to pay off the debt. The debt will and should never be paid off to zero, if it were to it would ruin our economy and currency
What part of we don't need to spend the money do you not comprehend?
Nor do we need to increase the debt limit.

We DO need to learn to live within our means

Social Infrastructure has been removed from the bill
What remains is traditional infrastructure

Democrats need to hold Republicans who vote against it in their home state
I showed you the link that has Republicans voting FOR the $1.2T infrastructure bill.
You need the progs to vote for it, the progs are the ones NOT voting for it unless the $3.5T junk bill is included.

What part of we don't need to spend the money do you not comprehend?
Nor do we need to increase the debt limit.

We DO need to learn to live within our means
Well given the tremendous lack of details in your statement “we don’t need to spend the money” I’d say theres plenty that’s left to comprehend. Yes of course we need to live within our means, don’t know why you think I’m arguing against that

what's amusing is seeing lefties post here like they know exactly what is and is not in the fucking bill.

not even the fucking people in Washington DC have read and know what's in the damn thing!!!

Their arrogance may be worse than their stupidity.

Forum List

Back