Pelosi and Schiff are About to Walk Into a Senate Trial Trap...Shhhh! Don't tell them!

It amazes how WHINEY the Trumpest snowflakes have become - unfair, unfair proceedings, unfair unfair.

It's the same rules that were applied in the Clinton impeachment inquiry.

The majority (Republicans) at the time had complete control over what witness could and could not be called.

But to hear them now - you would think it was a completely different procedure.

Stop the whining about unfair. It was fair enough for you before.

And tell your messianic boss Trump to quit acting like a child.

I guess you haven't been watching the hearings. Several firsthand witnesses have testified this week.

I asked last week what talking point you tards would come up with once the first hand witnesses testified.

I guess we know now. You would just repeat the same old horseshit about there being no firsthand witnesses.

There was no substance just emotion and speculation. Come back when you have some real evidence not emotional goo.

A pity it isn't hearsay but supported by first hand testimony.

That wasn't evidence. That was basic opinion. They have no evidence because trump broke no laws.

That remains to be seen - not that it matters because he could commit murder in broad daylight and you'd cover up for him.

In the meantime...no...not all opinion. Not by a long shot. Even the Republicans aren't defending what he DID - they're saying yes, it's bad but it's not impeachable.
Only if he killed a progressive lying bitch....sound familiar?.....and WHAT DID YOUR TALKING POINTS LIE ABOUT ...HE HELD UP AID THAT iTHE SURRENDER MONKEY NEVER SENT EVEN WHEN THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED UKRAINE....THAT
AID?.... It really makes me wonder just how mentally Ill the left in this country is!!!

Not sure what exactly you are going on about here but delusional comes to mind.

What congressionally approved aid was never sent? The stuff Trump held up in an effort to extort Ukraine?

It is the weirdest thing to actually look forward to a Senate Trial because you know exactly how it all ends, with Democrats and Obama Intelligence Operatives being Perp Walked!

Actually Schiff unfairly changed the rules and denied Due Process so you are either ignorant or a liar.
It amazes how WHINEY the Trumpest snowflakes have become - unfair, unfair proceedings, unfair unfair.

The majority (Republicans) at the time had complete control over what witness could and could not be called.

I guess you haven't been watching the hearings. Several firsthand witnesses have testified this week.

I asked last week what talking point you tards would come up with once the first hand witnesses testified.

I guess we know now. You would just repeat the same old horseshit about there being no firsthand witnesses.

There was no substance just emotion and speculation. Come back when you have some real evidence not emotional goo.

That wasn't evidence. That was basic opinion. They have no evidence because trump broke no laws.

That remains to be seen - not that it matters because he could commit murder in broad daylight and you'd cover up for him.

In the meantime...no...not all opinion. Not by a long shot. Even the Republicans aren't defending what he DID - they're saying yes, it's bad but it's not impeachable.

There's nothing to defend. There isn't even a reason to step into that carnival to give it any dignity.

In most cases, using presidential power to force a foreign country to investigate a personal political rival is indefensible.

At one time, even you guys thought so.

Actually Schiff unfairly changed the rules and denied Due Process so you are either ignorant or a liar.

What specific rule was changed?

Only if he killed a progressive lying bitch....sound familiar?.....and WHAT DID YOUR TALKING POINTS LIE ABOUT ...HE HELD UP AID THAT iTHE SURRENDER MONKEY NEVER SENT EVEN WHEN THE RUSSIANS ATTACKED UKRAINE....THAT
AID?.... It really makes me wonder just how mentally Ill the left in this country is!!!

What congressionally approved aid was never sent? The stuff Trump held up in an effort to extort Ukraine?

No, he didn't extort Ukraine and there is no proof. Delusional is a dem Congress calling people to testify about how they felt about what transpired. Delusional is a lib Congress MO from day one once trump was elected to "impeach that mother******.

Proving once again what a know nothing you are!

Pompeo: Trump Sent Defensive Weapons To Ukraine, Obama Sent Blankets

They Are Trying To Impeach Trump For Diplomacy
With-Out The Permission Of The Entrenched Diplomatic Corps
That's What The Witnesses Have Been Testifying

The Senate may very well dismiss this from the onset..............Lack of evidence............quick vote and bye bye

The Swamp creatures don't want a no holds bar attack.............as the other side of the Swamp will throw others under a Greyhound bus.

Hell of a conspiracy theory you have going there.
And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

We could clear all this up in a jiffy if Trump would testify under oath.

The Senate may very well dismiss this from the onset..............Lack of evidence............quick vote and bye bye

The Swamp creatures don't want a no holds bar attack.............as the other side of the Swamp will throw others under a Greyhound bus.

The swamp is currently swirling in the Oval Office. Who's next to be thrown under the Trump Bus? "I hardly knew him...."

The swamp is currently swirling in the Oval Office. Who's next to be thrown under the Trump Bus? "I hardly knew him...."
The Swamp is on both sides..........The best WHORE POLITICIANS money can buy................Biden is just one of many................

Why we need term limits.

Manafort, Gates, Podesta, Kerry
and Clinton too because
All this is tied To Ukraine.

If the senate rules don't allow hearsay evidence, the democrat's case boils down to what was overheard via a cell phone call in an outdoor restaurant, but he only heard the first minute or two?? Not believable. If so, everyone else would have heard it too, not just one of the 4 guys.
Even then there is no crime proven. No one is buying bribery, extortion, obstruction, or any of the other bullshit the democrats are spewing. Just ask law professors Dershowitz and Turley.

Just think of the cool witness list the senate defense team could call. Schiff, Ciaramella(WB), Chalupa, Brennan, Clapper, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, During an election year, remind voters how crooked democrats are.

The Swamp is on both sides..........The best WHORE POLITICIANS money can buy................Biden is just one of many................

Why we need term limits.

That many includes Trump.

COUP 2.0 was a Monumental Flop but you keep up a brave face Tardling. The pain is on the way.

Hell of a conspiracy theory you have going there.
And yours is .....

266685_image.jpg

Forum List

Back