Pelosi and her Margret Sanger Award

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
I don't care what the bitch does, what I do pay attention to however is the communist toe licking catholic pope, and how it is, that the last three of them, including the canonized John Paul II, all failed to expel the hideous, evil hag from the catholic church out of hand? She's a a baby killer, responsible for more murders of innocent Americans than either Adolph Hitler, or Imperial Japan combined, indeed she and her Sanger award are the twin mothers of an infant genocide unmatched in all of human history! Yet we know the murderous bitch is always welcome at the Vatican, no greater hypocrites on earth then that catholic church, why catholic school girls are Sangers very best customers, followed closely by urban dwelling blacks...

Nancy Pelosi received the Margret Sanger Award in 2014.
Should Pelosi publicly apologize for endorsing African American genocide and return the award?
Should Pelosi publicly apologize for endorsing African American genocide and return the award?
Is there any evidence in Pelosi's acceptance of the award that Planned Parenthood OR Pelosi were involved with "African American genocide" or promoted any such plan or scheme? Of course not you fucking imbecile!

Is there any evidence in Pelosi's acceptance of the award that Planned Parenthood OR Pelosi were involved with "African American genocide" or promoted any such plan or scheme? Of course not you fucking imbecile!
If you are claiming that Pelosi is dumb you are correct.
So, Pelosi accepted a Margret Sanger Award but she didn't know anything about Sanger, that is amazing.

So, Pelosi accepted a Margret Sanger Award but she didn't know anything about Sanger, that is amazing.
Not at all claiming Pelosi is mentally impaired! If you weren't so terribly impaired yourself in that wise, you would have figured out I was directing that comment at you, dip shit!

Have a nice day and fuck you very much!

No. Just because you push a conspiracy theory about Sanger doesn’t mean anyone should apologize.

Not at all claiming Pelosi is mentally impaired! If you weren't so terribly impaired yourself in that wise, you would have figured out I was directing that comment at you, dip shit!

Have a nice day and fuck you very much!
I am trying not lower myself to your level of discourse.

Anyone can see that Pelosi has had an abortion. Those teeth of hers are one of the biggest abortions of our time.

I don't care what the bitch does, what I do pay attention to however is the communist toe licking catholic pope, and how it is, that the last three of them, including the canonized John Paul II, all failed to expel the hideous, evil hag from the catholic church out of hand? She's a a baby killer, responsible for more murders of innocent Americans than either Adolph Hitler, or Imperial Japan combined, indeed she and her Sanger award are the twin mothers of an infant genocide unmatched in all of human history! Yet we know the murderous bitch is always welcome at the Vatican, no greater hypocrites on earth then that catholic church, why catholic school girls are Sangers very best customers, followed closely by urban dwelling blacks...

Sanger opposed abortion.

1. If I were asked to pick the biggest hypocrite in today's political world, the award would go to the Speaker of the House.

2. If I were asked to pick only one great American, the award would go without question to Ms. Margaret Sanger.

a. Her courage in promoting family planning was exemplary.

Forum List

Back