Pee pee tape is real according to new Steele interview

I certainly would t believe anything as silly as the crap you dutifully consider credible.

Anyway, since the “corroboration” for Steel’s claim is supposedly now Steel himself who has also recanted that original claim, why shouldn’t we accept the recantation? You hack.
If Steele racanted then fine. That does not negate the numerous witnesses who have nailed Trump's ass to the wall over Jan. 6 whether you like it or not. All sworn under oath. The real "hacks" are people like Guiliani who are hiding behind EP, despite their bullshit claim about the election being stolen.

Really courageous people that you defend.

If Steele racanted then fine. That does not negate the numerous witnesses who have nailed Trump's ass to the wall over Jan. 6 whether you like it or not. All sworn under oath. The real "hacks" are people like Guiliani who are hiding behind EP, despite their bullshit claim about the election being stolen.

Really courageous people that you defend.
Exposing overblown libtard hyperbole and calling bullshit on your dishonesty is hardly the same as defending anybody.

You dickheads hate Trump. I don’t give a shit. That’s just your churlish partisan opinion doing some mindless bleating. But when you try to accuse him of crimes based on zero facts and lots of unsupported conjecture, sure I’ll call out your bullshit.

And it isn’t bullshit to invoke Executive Privilege. Under the circumstances, it’s actually an obligation.

No witness yet has “nailed Trump’s ass” on a single thing. This is not just cheap theater; it’s also poorly written, scripted, directed, choreographed, produced and acted.

Exposing overblown libtard hyperbole and calling bullshit on your dishonesty is hardly the same as defending anybody.

You dickheads hate Trump. I don’t give a shit. That’s just your churlish partisan opinion doing some mindless bleating. But when you try to accuse him of crimes based on zero facts and lots of unsupported conjecture, sure I’ll call out your bullshit.

And it isn’t bullshit to invoke Executive Privilege. Under the circumstances, it’s actually an obligation.

No witness yet has “nailed Trump’s ass” on a single thing. This is not just cheap theater; it’s also poorly written, scripted, directed, choreographed, produced and acted.
Your heads are exploding. The committe & the sworn testimony of those witnesses is so far up your ass your whole body is one big hemmorhoid.

Btw fool, the only people defending Trump are you cultists, his Washington lackeys & his ass kissers running for office like that bimbo in Arizona who want his endorsement. The rest of the Country knows that Trump is a fascist lowlife.

Your heads are exploding. The committe & the sworn testimony of those witnesses is so far up your ass your whole body is one big hemmorhoid.

Btw fool, the only people defending Trump are you cultists, his Washington lackeys & his ass kissers running for office like that bimbo in Arizona who want his endorsement. The rest of the Country knows that Trump is a fascist lowlife.
Once again, not an intelligent word escapes your typing fingers, Clap, you useless blood clot. And again, you cultists attack Trump with complete disdain for the facts.

Once again, not an intelligent word escapes your typing fingers, Clap, you useless blood clot. And again, you cultists attack Trump with complete disdain for the facts.
And what "facts" are those? The ones you make up as you go along?

You mean like the "alternative facts" that you fall for puked by Trump & his goon squad over at Fox?

“ALIEN SPACECRAFTS visiting Earth are REAL,” says Ancient Aliens Expert (this guy):

26B2C1DF-DD16-465F-86CB-C240A690B87A.jpeg

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, an expert’s expert.

Scrotums are insidious

Attachments

• 36CE180F-7530-47EA-9B9C-35BE5B4D3979.jpeg
    36CE180F-7530-47EA-9B9C-35BE5B4D3979.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 13
Well. Who didn’t know that? Christopher Steele confirms he believes the pee pee story in an upcoming ABC interview. Donald Trump suffers a Tourettes moment and randomly babbles “I’m not into golden showers” yesterday at a fundraiser - unprompted.

Trump ‘24 looking like an amazing season 5 sitcom.

Story:
Christopher Steele, the British former spy behind a salacious and unverified dossier about Donald Trump, said he believes one of the most infamous allegations in the document.

Steele told ABC’s George Stephanopoulosthat the “pee tape” is “probably” real, according to a promo for the upcoming series, “Out of the Shadows: The Man Behind the Steele Dossier.”

“It hasn’t needed to be released because I think the Russians felt they’d got pretty good value out of Donald Trump when he was president of the U.S.,” Steele replied.

Trump last week randomly brought up the alleged pee tape himself, denying the allegations.
“I’m not into golden showers,” he said unprompted in a private speech at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to The Washington Post.

View attachment 553551

Well it took like 5 minutes for the dems to find a tape of Madison Cawthorn skull humping his cousin. Release that shit if it exists and let the world decide.

Well. Who didn’t know that? Christopher Steele confirms he believes the pee pee story in an upcoming ABC interview. Donald Trump suffers a Tourettes moment and randomly babbles “I’m not into golden showers” yesterday at a fundraiser - unprompted.

Trump ‘24 looking like an amazing season 5 sitcom.

Story:
Christopher Steele, the British former spy behind a salacious and unverified dossier about Donald Trump, said he believes one of the most infamous allegations in the document.

Steele told ABC’s George Stephanopoulosthat the “pee tape” is “probably” real, according to a promo for the upcoming series, “Out of the Shadows: The Man Behind the Steele Dossier.”

“It hasn’t needed to be released because I think the Russians felt they’d got pretty good value out of Donald Trump when he was president of the U.S.,” Steele replied.

Trump last week randomly brought up the alleged pee tape himself, denying the allegations.
“I’m not into golden showers,” he said unprompted in a private speech at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to The Washington Post.

View attachment 553551

1658608210742.png

Forum List

Back