Pee pee tape is real according to new Steele interview

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Well. Who didn’t know that? Christopher Steele confirms he believes the pee pee story in an upcoming ABC interview. Donald Trump suffers a Tourettes moment and randomly babbles “I’m not into golden showers” yesterday at a fundraiser - unprompted.

Trump ‘24 looking like an amazing season 5 sitcom.

Story:
Christopher Steele, the British former spy behind a salacious and unverified dossier about Donald Trump, said he believes one of the most infamous allegations in the document.

Steele told ABC’s George Stephanopoulosthat the “pee tape” is “probably” real, according to a promo for the upcoming series, “Out of the Shadows: The Man Behind the Steele Dossier.”

“It hasn’t needed to be released because I think the Russians felt they’d got pretty good value out of Donald Trump when he was president of the U.S.,” Steele replied.

Trump last week randomly brought up the alleged pee tape himself, denying the allegations.
“I’m not into golden showers,” he said unprompted in a private speech at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to The Washington Post.

1634628910790.png

Well. Who didn’t know that? Christopher Steele confirms he believes the pee pee story in an upcoming ABC interview. Donald Trump suffers a Tourettes moment and randomly babbles “I’m not into golden showers” yesterday at a fundraiser - unprompted.

Story:
Christopher Steele, the British former spy behind a salacious and unverified dossier about Donald Trump, said he believes one of the most infamous allegations in the document.

Steele told ABC’s George Stephanopoulosthat the “pee tape” is “probably” real, according to a promo for the upcoming series, “Out of the Shadows: The Man Behind the Steele Dossier.”

“It hasn’t needed to be released because I think the Russians felt they’d got pretty good value out of Donald Trump when he was president of the U.S.,” Steele replied.

Trump last week randomly brought up the alleged pee tape himself, denying the allegations.
“I’m not into golden showers,” he said unprompted in a private speech at the National Republican Senatorial Committee retreat, according to The Washington Post.

View attachment 553551

So, some washed up Limey loser says he 'believes' and American liberals take it as gospel? Bunch of rubes.

Story:

View attachment 553551

Wow, this guy is just so credible ... 99% false dossier but the pee part is true. Impeach 45 impeach 45 inpeach 45.... bunch of morons.

Story:

View attachment 553551

Trump is a germaphobe you bloody idiot!!! Pee pee is sooooo yukkky!!!!!

You nutto!!!

Greg

"“I’m not into golden showers,” "

Unlike Bill Clinton!!! Hmmmmm...wrong President on the tapes??? lmao

Greg

If there is a perversion out there, you can rest assured that Trump has tried it.

Prove it.

Go through and list what was verified and how and show the evidence.

The FBI and CIA had previous knowledge of just about everything in the dossier except for the Pee Tape business. Look it up if it interests you.

Story:

View attachment 553551

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Where did you guys go?

Doc shoved it up your asses and you are such cowardly pieces of shit you just away?

Wow. You are such fucking pussies, Trump has surely grabbed each and every one of you.

Story:

View attachment 553551

Steele has been discredited more than Vince McMahon. Move on.

Everyone knows Trump loved his fuck dolls and everyone knows Russians are...ummm....great hosts who have a knack to cater to their distinguished guests.

There would be nothing surprising about any of this, but really, at this point who gives a shit?

Trump was a serial adulterer and an obvious Putin suck up, no pee tapes needed to know that.

Story:

View attachment 553551

Moron,

Clinton and Obama were in Bed with Putin to keep Trump out of office and then tried to launch a bureaucratic COUP the second he was sworn in.

You should be flogged.

Why did Steele work with two Russian Agents (KGB)?

He tried to kill one of them.

The other one finally got arrested.

Forum List

Back