"Peaceful protests" at the Federal Court House in Portland.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This is why Trump had to step in. To protect FEDERAL property because the Portland Mayor has encouraged this lawlessness for over 50 days.

I'm still trying to figure out why the protest HAS TO BE in front of that federal building. Why does it HAVE TO BE destroying the building? Unless... They are looking to fight. In which case... I'm confused why people are supporting this.

Just wanted to roast some hot dogs...........

These guys are obviously heartbroken over the death of that George Whatshisname................

The protest is to burn the federal building down. To burn all the federal buildings down. You didn't really think they would stop with monuments, did you? Do you really think they will stop with the arson of federal buildings?

I'm still trying to figure out why the protest HAS TO BE in front of that federal building. Why does it HAVE TO BE destroying the building? Unless... They are looking to fight. In which case... I'm confused why people are supporting this.

They are nihilists. They want to fight, murder, rape, pillage, destroy private property etc. They never did care about some dead black guy. This is about the overthrow of govt.

They are nihilists. They want to fight, murder, rape, pillage, destroy private property etc. They never did care about some dead black guy. This is about the overthrow of govt.
Not everybody... However the ones that you are talking about is shielded by the ones who actually mean what they say on police reform and what not. THAT is the main problem.

Not everybody... However the ones that you are talking about is shielded by the ones who actually mean what they say on police reform and what not. THAT is the main problem.

I don't buy it. None of these people care about advancing anything other than communism and marxism.

I don't buy it. None of these people care about advancing anything other than communism and marxism.
If you are a republican that makes sense that you would think that. I'm against those things as well, but I'm not republican. So...

Leftists now:: "Property damage is not violence, we are not fascists!"

Meanwhile: People get killed.

Time to get rid of the fascists.

Forum List

Back