Peaceful Protesters on Display

I bet George Soros is sitting back in his easy chair lighting up a Cabanas watching the chaos.
Maybe so, but the GOOD news is that the evil f*ck is almost 90 years old and won't be around much longer. The BAD news is his son is waiting in the wings to take over for the bastard.
They say the good die young so I guess that explains Soros. Pelosi and Ginsberg

Here are your peaceful protesters all in honor of St George you decide if it is Soros or Floyd

I'm not buying this Antifa thing.. OR the "boogaloo boys" thing.. I don't want these excuses to be made so that govt has an excuse to turn the NSA "Big Brother" system on US.. It was meant for only terrorists. Let's have the evidence.. Indictments, confessions, -- where are they?

Can YOU show me a looting scene where any "Antifa or Boogaloo boys" are present?? NO -- you cannot..

I'm not saying they aren't there -- but to blame EVERY molotov cocktail or looted store on these orgs is a PRELUDE to the govt taking more of YOUR LIBERTIES and justifying more domestic spying and intelligence..

Need to slow down and THINK.. Because everyone is rushing to conclusions that could push this country to the edge....

Forum List

Back