Paul Ryan to join private-equity firm Solamere Capital

He knew to get the fuck out of politics, especially considering what has happened to his party.

Can't blame him.
He was a pussy sucking your liberal dicks. Those Republicans are dead. There is no way we're letting you shower with our wives unless you are full of bullets.

He knew to get the fuck out of politics, especially considering what has happened to his party.

Can't blame him.
He was a pussy sucking your liberal dicks. Those Republicans are dead. There is no way we're letting you shower with our wives unless you are full of bullets.
I know, I know. You guys have taken the party.

Can't blame him.
Wow. You must be the reincarnation of Aristotle. You almost got it, but you have to throw in "cuck" to be a TRUE wingnut.

Insider trading, bribery, peddling influence and enriching himself. Trickle down Ryan did good for himself...again.
who bribe him? who did he bribe? what insider trading? yes, I'm sure he is enriching himself......I think the majority of Americans try to do the same thing....nobody wants to be homeless.

Can't blame him.
Wow. You must be the reincarnation of Aristotle. You almost got it, but you have to throw in "cuck" to be a TRUE wingnut.
Funny that the stand up Progressive voters can not even stay in their own areas that they helped cause become chaos regions. They then move to other areas and start the process over again.

Can't blame him.

Really? Ryan should have joined the Democrat Party and stayed in office and make more money vs a private equity firm. . It pays to be a Democrat. Just look what Clintons, Obama, and Biden did as career politicians. Made millions on government salaries.

Insider trading, bribery, peddling influence and enriching himself. Trickle down Ryan did good for himself...again.
who bribe him? who did he bribe? what insider trading? yes, I'm sure he is enriching himself......I think the majority of Americans try to do the same thing....nobody wants to be homeless.
What do you think he's selling? Are you familiar with lobbying? Actually, he's just doing what Hunter Biden did at Burisma. But he might be a little nervous long term because his peeps in government are mostly neocon robber barons who are quickly fading into the background of governance, where they belong.

What do you think he's selling? Are you familiar with lobbying? Actually, he's just doing what Hunter Biden did at Burisma. But he might be a little nervous long term because his peeps in government are mostly neocon robber barons who are quickly fading into the background of governance, where they belong.
Ok, what's wrong with lobbying? That's not a crime. Moreover, the article says he's going to be a Partner there, not a lobbyist.....

Hunter wasn't a lobbyist, he was on the Board of Directors at Burisma.....with no experience in the field.....Ryan, actually has a back ground in economics. Do you even know what a private equity firm does? They get investors to invest in private companies, similar to what you might see on Shark Tank.

Ok, what's wrong with lobbying? That's not a crime. Moreover, the article says he's going to be a Partner there, not a lobbyist.....

Hunter wasn't a lobbyist, he was on the Board of Directors at Burisma.....with no experience in the field.....Ryan, actually has a back ground in economics. Do you even know what a private equity firm does? They get investors to invest in private companies, similar to what you might see on Shark Tank.
Whatever title you want to give them, Hunter and Ryan are both nothing more than lobbyists, hired for their connections. I know it's legal. Personally I don't think it should be. It gives corporations too much power at the expense of the American worker and taxpayer

Whatever title you want to give them, Hunter and Ryan are both nothing more than lobbyists, hired for their connections. I know it's legal. Personally I don't think it should be. It gives corporations too much power at the expense of the American worker and taxpayer
Corporations aren't the only entities that lobby.....

No, Ryan's job is to get clients, and then get those clients to invest in private businesses, and get success for those clients....that success is those businesses being successful.

A lobbist tyically works in Washington, or a State Capitol, and tries to get legislation passed. I don't think that was Hunter's job either....I dare say Hunter knew and knows nothing about energy production or exploration, especially in Ukraine.

Can't blame him.

Really? Ryan should have joined the Democrat Party and stayed in office and make more money vs a private equity firm. . It pays to be a Democrat. Just look what Clintons, Obama, and Biden did as career politicians. Made millions on government salaries.
He's not a Democrat or a liberal. He's just not a Trumpster.

New Topics

Forum List

Back